I don't know...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

titalice
I've had a lot of thought about this and all my other friends like Satin and I've now gone with Satin as well. I believe in God, then I didn't, then I did, then I think I didn't again but now I definitely do, but I worship Satin now. I got a cut the other day whilst doing a Seyonce or however it is spelt and it was the cross of Jesus as if he was warning me not to turn to Satin and not to tamper and temp foul ghosts into my body! It scared me crazy and my mates thought I was having second thoughts about being a Satinist and even as I'm typing my wrists feel like they're not oiled properly or something, as if they're getting stiffer and stiffer, like God is trying to prevent me from telling people this! The other day my mate got 'possessed' the other day. Most people didn't believe him but then I realised he wasn't himself and then he threw up everywhere. Tell me someone, is this just a coincidence he became ill right after he was 'possessed' or was it a genuine 'possession'?! If you know tell me fast please so I may stop doing this if I want to!!! messed

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by titalice
I've had a lot of thought about this and all my other friends like Satin and I've now gone with Satin as well. I believe in God, then I didn't, then I did, then I think I didn't again but now I definitely do, but I worship Satin now. I got a cut the other day whilst doing a Seyonce or however it is spelt and it was the cross of Jesus as if he was warning me not to turn to Satin and not to tamper and temp foul ghosts into my body! It scared me crazy and my mates thought I was having second thoughts about being a Satinist and even as I'm typing my wrists feel like they're not oiled properly or something, as if they're getting stiffer and stiffer, like God is trying to prevent me from telling people this! The other day my mate got 'possessed' the other day. Most people didn't believe him but then I realised he wasn't himself and then he threw up everywhere. Tell me someone, is this just a coincidence he became ill right after he was 'possessed' or was it a genuine 'possession'?! If you know tell me fast please so I may stop doing this if I want to!!! messed

turn away NOW!!! Your wrist tightening is not the work of God, but rather of Satin. As for your friends, as tough as it is, leave them. What they are doing is the utmost wrong any human can do to another, and that is lead him away from the Truth. You don't even have to accept God, as your religion, be an athiest for all I care, but don't be a satanist. Because an Athiest can get into Heaven or nirvana PARADISE but not a Satanic. RUN AS FAR AWAY FROM THIS RELIGION (if it can be called this), AND NEVER TAMPER WITH IT AGAIN. We haven't met, but as a friend i'm telling you to get out. I've seen places where satanists gather i've heard stories heck my theology teacher was messing around in one of those little star circle thingy. And the following week, he got very sick, and is life has gone down hill from there. He's currently 75% deaf, and gets these horrible headaches and sicknesses. Not to mention has to teach my class. But seriously for your own good, don't be a Satanist, other people here will tell you the same.

joeykangaroo
are you serious there is someone called satin that can do this stuff?

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by joeykangaroo
are you serious there is someone called satin that can do this stuff?

You have no idea what he's capable of...

debbiejo
I'd say don't get envolved with the dark side of anything...

FeceMan
I'd say...

a) Don't be afraid of a type of fabric.
b) Don't get involved with anything occultic.
c) I hope you're not screwing with us.

debbiejo
Yea, I hope not.

PrinceofBlades
Well caution is still advised...

Jury
Somebody who have influenced by the 'dark side' cannot easily stay away from it ... when he already used to be with that kind of belief and/or spiritual status. It is easy to say "I must stop"... always easy, but hardly done.

But there's one thing for sure which can help you ease the burden of being under-influenced of 'dark side'.

PRAY... with all your heart and sincerity.

Pray to the one true God.

finti
get involved with whatever you feel is right for you

titalice
I'm definitely not screwing with you! The other day my mate became ill and today he was off ill. I may have given my cold and you know that scar I told you about yesterday? The one shaped like a cross? Well when I was going to do a seance (or however you spell it) it started to bleed really bad and I had to go to the medical room! It was absolutely scary. Today, also, all my friends have turned against me for some reason and one of them said that I look different, I'm not miserable and they said something like this in the seance I watched before going to medical room... "My god will not leave me... My god will not fall... My god will not fail me... and put me on a market stall... this being here (they pointed at me) will not leave you... but the mark of god is with him and will leave no matter what!" I'm scared as I watched this programme Revelations on SKY ONE the last night and they used this guys daughter's heart in a sitanic ritual! It was scary when I watched it and I was thinking... would my mates do anything like that just because I've started to turn towards god? Hurry!

sonnet

You have had several people warning you about this and telling you to get away from these people. What more are you waiting for. It seems like you think its not serious.

titalice
Well, I want them to be my mates and I'm not sure if I want to take this advice. In some sick, twisted way I want to stay a Satanist, as if my heart is now devoted to this one god and none other. I think I'm now trapped and I'm excited as tommorrow I am doing another seance (however you spell it) and am contacting the devil himself! But I also want to go to heaven! I'm now looking for a Satanist Bible on EBay...

FeceMan
Originally posted by finti
get involved with whatever you feel is right for you
Drugs, orgies, murder, all that jazz.

PrinceofBlades
Well, I want them to be my mates and I'm not sure if I want to take this advice. In some sick, twisted way I want to stay a Satanist, as if my heart is now devoted to this one god and none other. I think I'm now trapped and I'm excited as tommorrow I am doing another seance (however you spell it) and am contacting the devil himself! But I also want to go to heaven! I'm now looking for a Satanist Bible on EBay...

Satan knows you are having doubts, and will probably immediatly tell one of your friends in the form of a twisted truth. If your friends do turn on you, stand firm and renounce your satanic faith. And I can assure you, if they do kill you, than you will be a martyr, and thus go to heaven. But don't bank on it, I would suggest quickly going to a church. Find a priest and tell him everything (a catholic priest I would suggest) and ask him for his help. He wont rat on anybody, but he'll pray for you. And his intercession will save you, if it be God's will. I'll even pray for you.

debbiejo

You can create anything using the powers of your mind. Your mind is very strong at bringing in what ever your beliefs are...If you believe you are contacting satan, then you are, but if you see it for what it is, which is you creating it, then it won't scare you casue it's only the power of the mind....The mind can created things to happen also in your body too...If you wish yourself free, then you have the power to do it...

FeceMan
Actually, he's probably not contacting Satan himself...and what's wrong with a non-Catholic priest?

debbiejo
Well, since I don't believe there is a satan, a person can think it whatever they want to be...though it is still a creation of the mind....The early church didn't teach a satan. Like I said all that came around 150 AD with the teaching of a burning hell.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.