who wont have any other good rolls after they've been in a big movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

johnnys#1 fan
which actor after they've done such big projects such as danial radcliffe/harry potter, Elijah Wood in lord of the rings, Haden christinsion and tobey mcguire!

cgtuna21
not elijah wood he was just in a good movie and i think tobey and hayden will prolly get big roles

Linkalicious
i agree with all of them except Elijah Wood...he kicked ass as nerd boy in The Faculty.

burlyman
^ I think thingy means new films blink

sauron
yeah but just because lord of the rings is going to be elijahs biggest role doesnt mean he wont make other good movies

like johnny depp, hes gonna be remembered for captain jack sparrow, but he rocks in secret window

eleveninches
Hayden Christiansen. He sucked in Episode 2. I hope he turns into vader quickly in episode 3, as I cant stand him.

kj3152
I think that there is a possibility that they won't get huge roles however they may be the next Robert De Nero (doubt it but they might!!!!)

However they will never beat the success of the films that they have done because they were all huge!!!!!!

Time will answer this one

lil bitchiness
Johnny Depp is rememberd for many roles. Jack Sparrow may be what 13/14 year olds will remember him by, but for me hes always going to be Edward Sissorhands.

silver_tears
I agree completely with milla yes
As much as I love Jack (who doesnt wink) Edward Scissorhands is where I saw him first, and it's where I will always remember him.

Also Elijah Wood is still very young I mean look at Johhny Depp, he is still getting wicked roles in middle age, or Sir Ian McKellen who does not just have one blockbuster out at one time LotR but two, X-Men.

However in my view, overdone, overbuff, airhead actors such as Arnold Schwarzenegger and the infamous Sylvester Stallone will never have any other big roles. Not to mention also Val Kilmer. He was great in his prime, but has really let himself go, has anyone seen him at the Oscars no expression I had a pic but can't find it.

Actress wise, I would say people like Madonna, she has no business on the big screen no I can't really think of others at the moment big grin

claidisa_felton
i dont think arnold schwarzenegger will have any more good roles. but elijah wood will have loads.

babe182
i dont know that many people that wont have great roles again.. i think that Elijah Wood will have loads of other great roles..

forumcrew
i think Hayden Christiansen did good in star wars and the writing sucked... now if he influenced the character at all he sucked but either way the new SW movies are a disapointment especially the dialogue and simply the writing

forumcrew
and elijah had a good little role in eternal sunshine of the spotless mind

punkyhermy
emma watson,trust me!

Sugar Kane
I think that Val is a great actor, and he always looks hunky, no matter what weight he is. I think he had to put on a lot of weight for his role in Alexander, and he is yet to lose it. Just the other day I saw some pics of a heavier Val in Empire magazine with a full beard and I thought he looked really handsome. love

clavis9495
EDWARD SCISSORHANDS!! eek! I LOVE THAT FILM! I just got it on dvd recently

hobbit_lover
sorry I made another thread like this before but forgot to add a poll..kes you can just close my other one!

yerssot
Hayden already got into a pretty big movie

Kes
What movie is that?Aside from Shattered glass (which isnt a big movie) after Star wars he has done nothing. Sure he is busy so we just have to wait and see.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.