Hi , I am a new buddy , and i already have a question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hoshi
In a fight who do you think would win .
Ryu (from the street fighter ) or
Dante (from devil may cry)
both of them are strong capcom fighters with stories completely diferent but with powers who has its origin of the darkness.

Hoshi
i think i would go for ryu

shadow12
dante

shadow12
or mabe ryu....

mr.smiley
considering most people think dante would take out sephiroth from ff7,I have to say he would take ryu

shadow12
depends which ryu

dark1365
dante

Kento
Dante cause I'm not sure what Ryu could do to him...But a bullet or a sword would hurt Ryu.

SaTsuJiN
Originally posted by Hoshi
In a fight who do you think would win .
Ryu (from the street fighter ) or
Dante (from devil may cry)
both of them are strong capcom fighters with stories completely diferent but with powers who has its origin of the darkness.

dante... is a capcom...fighter?... /twitch... there is clearly a difference between an action/rpg character and a 2d fighting game character.. ryu's powers were not of dark origin, but there was a branch of that power type that had darkness involved.. whereas dante's powers are all readily available with him being half-demon

already, a sword vs hand-to-hand is unfair IMO.. not to mention dante can whip out guns to make it even more unfair.. sure ryu can dodge a bullet.. yes.. 'a' bullet.. (as shown in SFA movie), but thats not to say an infinite hail of magic bullets can be dodged

verdict : much easier to judge the winner of two 'alike' characters, as opposed to these two characters of clearly different genres thumb down

Lord Ryugen
Dante wins, too fast, too strong, too well armed and can freeze time. Not to mention Devil Trigger and Doppleganger. Ryu is badly out matched.

shadow12
good point

Lord Ryugen
Thank you big grin

shadow12
yep, its true afterall

Hoshi
yeah , when i posted tha topic i was sure most of the people would say that

Hoshi
but i still think that ryu would win ...
I think a very few people saw the street fighter book , but in this book you can see the true power of ryu , and believe me if you see this book you will start to change your opnion

shadow12
dude i read it and seen the anime series and anime movie of street fighter i know what ryu is capable of

Hoshi
are you sure you read it , because its a limited edition and its not the Book of street fighter , but its the japanese book and its only available in japan

Lord Ryugen
Dante beat the shit out of his worlds Satan three times in a row. Until Ryu does a comparable act he loses.

Hoshi
i dont know if you have already read it .In fact i doubt you have reaD IT but in a capcom official comic in japan , ryu have a little one-on-one fight with dante (he is only with his magical guns) , and dante cant even hit him , ryu in other way hit a shoryuken at dantes face . But dante didnt even fell at the ground , he only cleaned the blood tha was in his face as it was a minor punch

Hoshi
and them they look right into each other eyes and both of them go away knowing that if they fight , probaly anyone of them could be the winner

mr.smiley
that's sweet

Lord Ryugen
Oookaay. Well if thats what Capcom says I can't really dispute it but still I've never seen Ryu come close to matching Dante's power.

Hoshi
you may not , but i have already seen it many times , and if that guy named shadow12 saw the book, he can tell that at a fight against Akuma he ( with a hole in his chest ) blew him with a hadouken with just one hand ,it caused an explosion in an island in japan big enough to Ken be able to see it from USA or Brazil i dont know.

mr.smiley
hell yeah!
akuma kicks some serious ass.

Hoshi
you are damn right

bushidorodent
ok this is the end danre no weapons or devil trigger no nuthing except gauntlents vs ryu from street fighter it wouyld be an even fight but dante would still win

luffyjin
What If THe Characters from other fighting series got envolved im thinking jin kazama and dante vs. ryu and ken? maybe?? :P

luffyjin
anyways Dante

theobvious
I would say Dante and Hoshi has two names and he isn't new. His other name is M Hoshi.

bushidorodent
dante would still win with his left hant and rieght foot tied 2gether no joke dante still kicks more than anyone exept vas the stapede or ulacard from hellsing they are evenly matched but thats off subject dante would still win hands down

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.