Imo/imho

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ElectricBugaloo
yeah, we know it's your opinion. it's in your post. not your neighbors, not your brothers...it's the equivalent of when people say 'like' every five seconds when they talk. it's just annoying. stop. thank you

The Management

Iirima
Erm...confused

Well some people need to say it every once in a while, because otherwise people will say, "That's YOUR opinion, not truth!"

But I wouldn't care to see it every 10 seconds, like the "like"...wink

If I'm misunderstanding something please forgive my ignorance...

But to put it quite frankly, deal with it. If you don't like it, too bad. I'll say it on rare occasions, and I don't really think people are going to stop using it.

Linkalicious
i think it's called "a figure of speech"

phoenix chii
well to be honest i like saying like all the time............its me and if ppl dont like how i speak them maybe there should just speak to me.............

Iirima
imo i think it's ok stick out tongue

Storm
Like Iirima said, in a discussion, some can take you on your words, stating that it' s not general knowledge or generally accepted, but only your opinion.

ElectricBugaloo
it's a stupid phrase for stupid people

Iirima
why is it stupid?

phoenix chii
yah why is it stupid

*Georgina_A*
Yep, if you don't like it, deal with it

ElectricBugaloo
anyone with even a middling IQ can sniff out facts from opinions. If i say that Jimi Hendrix is the best guitarist ever--It's an opinion!!

I don't have to say, IMO, Jimi Hendrix is the best guitarist. It's pretty damned obvious what is an opinion vs fact

Iirima
That annoys people...I still say add imo.

I'm a stupid person!! eek! big grin

*Georgina_A*
If you're people who use those phrases are stupid then i'm stupid too yes

Iirima
STUPID PPL UNITE!! eek! hug

Kes
Watch it!Bashing is not allowed!
Pretty soon you will realize it is needed sometimes. When you say you didnt like the movie because the Editing was bad. Then someone tells a scene from the movie that is well Edited. You must remind them that in your opinion it wasnt. Its as simple as that!
Now when are you ppl going learn that starting a thread saying that something someone writes (or in this case pretty much everyone) is annoying simply has no effect?!

Linkalicious
obviously it's an opinion....everyone knows Jimmy Page is a better guitarist!

Fire
lol go link

Kes
laughing

yerssot
I use it mostly when in a discussion it can get heated and instead of making it seem like a fact, I say it's just my opinion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.