next main character to die

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sblomie545
What main character do you think the writers will kill off next?

Pirate_monkey
not Charlie...no..... maybe Sawyer....... but i dont know......no.........................no expression

sblomie545
i bet out of those 4 it would be hurley or jack

cindy8219
I say Hurley. I'm sorry, but he should have died instead of Boone. sad sad

sblomie545
i agree completely

Pirate_monkey
i guess shannon, (poor sayid) whatever happened to jin and sun? they havent been in the past couple of episodes....i wonder what would happen if locke dies....erm

Kime
I dont think its gona be none of those.............. confused

charmedFairy
me either especially not jack or sawyyer!!!!shock im thinking one of the ppl in the background that never have any lines.

Morning_Glory
what about Sayid?

Morning_Glory
I dont want Hurley to die cry I think Hurley is so interesting and I think there is still more to learn about Hurley erm

sblomie545
i like hurley too, however out of those four i think he'd be the first to die

plus the writers are just gonna keep killing everyone when they have nothing left to write about....

Pirate_monkey
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
I dont want Hurley to die cry I think Hurley is so interesting and I think there is still more to learn about Hurley erm but i wonder you know theyve spet like 3 weeks on that island and hurley hasnt lost any weight?

Morning_Glory
theyve spent about a month and a half now on the island...

and maybe Artz will die.. he's so annoying

Pirate_monkey
but hurley is still as fat as he was (if not fatter) than when they were stranded.

cindy8219
Originally posted by Pirate_monkey
but hurley is still as fat as he was (if not fatter) than when they were stranded.

my brother is always making that same comment.

Pirate_monkey
well i just dont get it!

cindy8219
I don't get it either. erm

charmedFairy
well how much weight can a person lose in a month 1/2 period? erm

Morning_Glory
they have been on the island for about a month and a half now... or at the most a month

and "confidence man" (or whatever the Sawyer episode was called) Hurley told Charlie his belt had gone done one notch... jksd

cindy8219
just one notch? erm

sblomie545
lol but i think it's because... the dude who plays hurley prolly still eats like a pig...so he's not losing weight

Pirate_monkey
Originally posted by cindy8219
just one notch? erm yeah should be one a week...Originally posted by sblomie545
lol but i think it's because... the dude who plays hurley prolly still eats like a pig...so he's not losing weight they should put him on a diet...

sblomie545
maybe he likes his food... but it would be really unrealistic if 4 yrs or so into the show and he's still just as fat

xLiNdS x 622x
What if he comes back in the season finale and hes like 9x skinnier! eek!

xLiNdS x 622x
I mean Season 2 bag..i cant be bothered to edit

sblomie545
then he wouldn't be hurley... he would be... not hurley!! we wouldn't have hurley pie, we would have low calorie hurley pie! no!!!

xLiNdS x 622x
laughing out loud

sblomie545
yup!!! yes laughing out loud

Imaginary
I wish Walt would die, he pisses the hell out of me.

sblomie545
really? i think walt's really cute happy

Imaginary
He's so... annoying!

xLiNdS x 622x
He is annoying....and he's a little brat but i dont want him to die erm

ilvorlandobloom
out of all of them, i guess the one i would miss the least would be Jin, now that Arzt is dead, lol

sblomie545
but arnzt wasn't really a main character

ilvorlandobloom
thank God! he was so annoying!

sblomie545
yes i wasn't a big fan of him.. i still think walt's cute happy

ilvorlandobloom
me too! i hope the others dont do anything bad to him! y do they want him anyway? grr it makes me mad.

sblomie545
again, because walt is "spesh" they want him...

xLiNdS x 622x
Originally posted by sblomie545
again, because walt is "spesh" they want him...
eek!..not as spesh as us though

umm for some reason they want a little boy...? they took danielles son and now they took walt...who knows...they're just a bunch of freaks

sblomie545
Originally posted by xLiNdS x 622x
eek!..not as spesh as us though

i dont know anyone as spesh as us

Imaginary
I think the next one to die will probably be Hurley sad

KillTheLight
yeah he'll probably have a heart attack from watching jack and sawyer make out..droolio..what a good way to go..eat

Morning_Glory
No i dont want Hurley to die

i think the next main character to go is Walt... obviously

xLiNdS x 622x
i think its Hurley...i have no idea why i think that but whenever i see the title of this thread i think "Hurley"

Morning_Glory
i think Hurley is a key character with those numbers and all and I think he has more to his story-- especially be connected to the box company with Locke

KillTheLight
yeah hurleys way to involved and connected for him to die next..the character least involved in stuff is jin erm

Morning_Glory
not Jin!! crytissue Ive just started liking Jin... but who knows ...if he dies then Sun can hook up with Michael or Jack...I thought Sun and Jack were (sort of) cute during that episode (do no harm.. i think) where Boone was dying

ilvorlandobloom
ive just started liking Jin too, just saw spidey2 and saw Jin in it...

i dont think ANYBODY should die...why does anybody die? cant we all live forever? like ELVES... *thinks of Orlando Bloom and hops up and down*

sblomie545
it would get kinda boring though if no1 died. i really dont think one of the major characters are going to die within the first couple episodes of the first season erm ... but they also want to keep viewers interested so they're gonna have to kill off someone major sometime soon

i dont think hurley will die (at least not in this season) for the reasons MG stated above...

i know charlie doesn't die in the first 3 seasons becuase dom has a contract with abc for 3 yrs

but im not sure about anyone else. i doubt they'd kill sawyer or jack or kate because let's all face it. they pretty much are the main characters of the show yes

so i dont know who will die. but someone will die... there's my 2cents

_Sanctuary_
Hurley - then the others have something to eat

steptreks
eurgh- thats cannibalism- no matter how hungry i was i dont think i could eat another person (as apposed to the one i just ate *belch*)

_Sanctuary_
Hurley is more whale than human big grin

choosewisely
thats not nice!chair

_Sanctuary_
It was asking to be said!

choosewisely
still not nice chair

_Sanctuary_
And who would want to eat whale...

choosewisely
hungry people chair

_Sanctuary_
you were the one who said he was like a mango!

choosewisely
so?! what's your point

_Sanctuary_
You shouldn't say it is mean to call him a whale if you call him a mango!

mailedbypostman
They showed Sawyer keeling over. What more do you need? no expression

Morning_Glory
its not going to be sawyer...tsk ...

some of us already know.. who its going to be erm

_Sanctuary_
I know who it is.. I am glad it is them and not Sawyer big grin Why was he keeling over?

choosewisely
but what after the one in the next epp...

_Sanctuary_
HUH?

choosewisely
who dies next....some are pretty sure who its gonna be in epp 6 season 2.....but there will die some1 after that epp...

_Sanctuary_
really! Not Kate or Sawyer!

Flying High
i know..and im in the UK stick out tongue

_Sanctuary_
I'm in the UK too!

BUt I don't know..

who is it!?!?!

_Sanctuary_
WHO!!?!??!

Shaynella
None of these....it will be Shannon & I'd place money on it

Morning_Glory
everyone knows its her... its been all over the internet already. erm

plus its her episode next

Shaynella
why do you seem to be the only one that knows besides me? this is why we need new posts in here! Is that pic of you above...I know this has nothing to do with this post....just thought I would make a nice comment. should I bother?

_Sanctuary_
someone said that another character dies after her...

Darth Vicious
I know who it iS and the person will be killed by a woman, anotHer cAst member possibly. While im Not gonna say the Name im going to give a clue: she's blonde. LOl Who kills her that i dont know.

_Sanctuary_
NO! NO!NO! cry

At least it isn't Kate big grin

Darth Vicious
Maybe kate kills her but now that i think of it it could be Claire, she couldve came back brainwaished or programed to kill,hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

_Sanctuary_
no expression I'm confused... from your earlier post you sounded sure who it was and now you don't... Be sure! It can't be Kate!!!!! cry

Darth Vicious
I know who it is but where i got it from it says that she is killed by a female, another cast member thats who am saying it could be Kate, but im going for Claire because we dont know what happened to her when she got kidnapped, If you want more info send me a PM and ill send u the link where i got it from. wink

_Sanctuary_
YAY! But kate must not die...

Darth Vicious
I think the 2 safest characters that im pretty sure aint gonna get killed are Jack and Kate and maybe Sawyer and Locke, I think the whole series evolves around them and Kate has a solid background story to kill her!

_Sanctuary_
Kate and Sawyer just CAN't die!

stingray005
Wow I just saw the new episode and wasn't expecting that person to die.

_Sanctuary_
no expression

Darth Vicious
I knew it was her but didnt expect the person that killed her to be the one.

gshkris7272
omg i cant beleive umm the blonde girl died.. thats so sad because syeed(cant spell) like loved her!

Morning_Glory
blonde girl = shannon

please use spoiler tags...not everyone has seen it... I should be the LOST mod

_Sanctuary_
Who is the lost mod???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.