Batman, Cap.America, Black Panther vs Wolverine, Sabertooth , Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malo
No prep. 3on3 street fight. Who wins and who.

WOLVERINEFAN
batman needs prep time.......they cant kill deadpool........and i doubt any of them could beat 2 beserkers with healing factors.......wolvies team wins. they have more willpower

Malo
Originally posted by WOLVERINEFAN
batman needs prep time.......they cant kill deadpool........and i doubt any of them could beat 2 beserkers with healing factors.......wolvies team wins. they have more willpower

Black Panthers sit will help him fend off sabertooth for awhile, in themean time Cap and drop wolverine and and Batman can hang with Dead pool. Then Cap, Help Panther with Sabertooth.

WOLVERINEFAN
captain america cant beat wolvie.....he cant even knock him out.....wolverine has more expierence with fighting

Gryn Jabar
Cap' can beat wolvie, but not in the time it would take for Deadpool and Sabretooth to use his urethra as dental floss.

Wynndar
dont underestimate BP, he is smart enough to neutralize a mutants powers...he did beat Magneto
...Magneto>Deadpool+Wolverine+Sabretooth

long pig
BP and BM need prep.
BP is like a little mini doom, so i'll go with the guy who has plans to defeat Galactus if he comes.

leonheartmm
wolverine and sabretooth can be dealt with by those three, the problem comes when u throw in the immortal deadpool.

Malo
The key to this fight is Cap vs Sabertooth or Cap vs Wolverine. Cap must win one to there all dead.

8bitChris
The fun thing about reading DP comics is watching him get beat up all the time. He's a cool read because he doesn't "win" every single time he goes out like everyone else.

With that being said, DP would have enough guns, bombs, and swords on himself to take out a small army.

Humans, sans powers, like BP and BM would get eaten without prep. (Since Wolvie and Sabretooth are hanging out)

I did read a comic where BP and DP fought. (The Avengers were there too) But the fight never finished because BP did a kick move that was so awesome DP just head to learn it. So BP (flattered) stood there trying to teach DP the kick and the She-hulk accidentally smashed into him or something along those lines.

DP is great. Come on, who else would steal Daredevil's seeing eye dog for a pet?

Lord-of-Dreams
Noone.
This is why he will win. And BP, BM don't need prep time. They both come up with plans on the fly all the time. Anybody see that issue of BP where the guy comes, and BP tricks him and... yea. See? lol. I mean, Cap does have THE SHILED. BP, already knowing DP takes the bat... launcher swingy mahine (wow. I got that from the old show...) and hangs him. He also ties him in such a manner that he couldn't possibly get free himself. In the mean time, BM and Cappy are fending off Logan and... Sabertooth (any short way to say his name?? lol). I know they wouldn't easily (notice how Put in that easily bit? lol they could eventually win but... read on...) BP aids them in throwing ST off a bridge and beating Logan with a stick... right after glueing Vibranium to his claws (teehee!!)

derrick24
cap aint beating no logan, cap admitted himself that he will regret the day he ever fought logan. Logan is cap superior in every way, except fighting skill, by marvel theyre in the same league, (i give the edge to wolverine, due to how long he has lived and the danger room). In wolverine vs the world, batman writer was the voter of wolverine vs batman and he simply stated that batman will lose but he will go down fighting. Wolverine vs bp, we already seen that and wolverine almost killed him during a tournament.
wolverine teams win due to healing factor, superior fighting skills, strength, adamantium bones, (except deadpool) and enhanced senses.And i hate when people says that deadpool can beat wolverine, when deadpool fears wolverine. He hate the thought of fighting wolverine, just look at wolverine annual #99.

8bitChris
Deadpool has beaten Wolverine. That's why they say it. And Wolverine has Beaten DP as well. It goes either way when they fight. I'm inclined to believe in the fights that weren't stalemated DP came out on top at least once more; but i'm going off memory and i'm not positive.

8bitChris
Oh and here is one for kicks. Deadpool, always a kidder.

Lord-of-Dreams
Originally posted by derrick24
cap aint beating no logan, cap admitted himself that he will regret the day he ever fought logan. Logan is cap superior in every way, except fighting skill, by marvel theyre in the same league, (i give the edge to wolverine, due to how long he has lived and the danger room). In wolverine vs the world, batman writer was the voter of wolverine vs batman and he simply stated that batman will lose but he will go down fighting. Wolverine vs bp, we already seen that and wolverine almost killed him during a tournament.
wolverine teams win due to healing factor, superior fighting skills, strength, adamantium bones, (except deadpool) and enhanced senses.And i hate when people says that deadpool can beat wolverine, when deadpool fears wolverine. He hate the thought of fighting wolverine, just look at wolverine annual #99.

Supeior fighting skills my arse!!! In Marvel Cap and BP are considered THE best fighters. And Bats is among the top in DC. DP can throw a punch, but not as well as anyone on Cap's team. The biggest threat is Sabertooth, and I know Cap could come up with a good strategy... or BP... or Batsy...

Bialaska
Marvel ranks Cap and Logan on the same level. Means that in 10 fights they would prolly have 5 wins for Logan and 5 wins for Cap. Sabretooth is about an even match with Logan, so we must assume that he and Cap is also about matched. With Bats being seen as being about the same level as Cap, that means that Bats and Sabretooth could beat on each other too.

In the end we have Deadpool and Black Panther, both of them excellent fighters. To give my honest opinion it all comes down to who gets in the lucky punch first. If DP for instance knock out Black Panther, then Batman or Cap suddenly has two enemies at the same time. And the same happens if Batman knocks out Sabretooth, etc.

Malo
Originally posted by Bialaska
Marvel ranks Cap and Logan on the same level. Means that in 10 fights they would prolly have 5 wins for Logan and 5 wins for Cap. Sabretooth is about an even match with Logan, so we must assume that he and Cap is also about matched. With Bats being seen as being about the same level as Cap, that means that Bats and Sabretooth could beat on each other too.

In the end we have Deadpool and Black Panther, both of them excellent fighters. To give my honest opinion it all comes down to who gets in the lucky punch first. If DP for instance knock out Black Panther, then Batman or Cap suddenly has two enemies at the same time. And the same happens if Batman knocks out Sabretooth, etc.

I dont think, Batman has the strength to hurt Sabertooth in a up and close fight.

Lord-of-Dreams
He doesn't have the strength to hurt bane either. What's your point?

No way is Logan equal to Cap. even close!!! Please!! And BP is equal to Cap. it's a fact approved by the comics. Not the fact sites or the 'buddies who know all' the comics. So... there :P lol

Kento
Three strategist with cool gadgets against a psycho, and two wild animals that all have healing factor.

I'd have my money of the smarter yet just as good fighters.

jinzin
sabretooths the key here.........DD can keep bat's beuis forever.....wolverine can do the same for cap...and probabr beat him anyways......but a second rate android duplicate of sabretooth almost killed black panther....the new one given his recent upgrades whould do just as well......... after that he can wander to whichever 2 on 1 he prefers....and then it's a three on one.......Team Weapon X wins this imo...

derrick24
8bitchris that cover that you showed with deadpool having wolverine in the air, that dont prove anything, show the inside of the comic where it shows wolvie koed or near to death. Covers always show the hero losing, thats a bad way to show a win. Deadpool majority of the time shows fear when he knows wolverine is about to open up a can. Show me a win on dead pool behalf.

Lord-of-Dreams
Why do we care that DP could kill Logan again?? Those two aren't fighting. And I'm quite sure that I've read something in which Cap outfought ST. I'm not sure though...
BP would probably go against Wolverine first. His fighting skills are superior and his Vib. suit would cancel the claws out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.