God always answers prayer, but never replies to my emails.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

westchester17
Seriously. Never once. I just had a few questions like: When did dino's go extinct? How amped he was when the new PSP with with a 16:9 widescreen TFT LCD came out? Who would win, a Ankylosaurus or a Stegosaurus? (Personally I think an Anklosaurus would "beat" the crud out of a Stegosaurus) How does he feel about cheats? Is it a sin? (I stay away from them, just to be safe.) Those are just a few.

Thank-you all for your time.

KidRock
*points in direction of Off Topic Forum*

hh?
*points with KidRock*

lil bitchiness
*joins in to pointing*

belly_jeans349
*joins with everyone else so he doesnt feel left out*

MetalHeart
there is no god

belly_jeans349
then why r we here shifty where are apes from, where is earth from, where are those things that make universes from where did space come from where did the things that made space come from shifty

PrinceofBlades
*Points to Religion Forum...*Wait were not pointing there?

dark1365
Originally posted by MetalHeart
there is no god
Smiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite!!

And what on Earth is his email address?

debbiejo
www.gogod.com

LightSaber_Part
Originally posted by MetalHeart
there is no god

now your wrong about that wink

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by westchester17
Seriously. Never once.

Check your spam folder.

DickFeynman107
Back to the original topic, I have never e-mailed God, but homeboy never returns my call when I hit up his beeper. seems like he is always too busy. I think the dinosaurs went extinct because they all became really gay. they evolved into 2 different species; Lickalottapuss, and Megasoreass. These 2 species were not capable of breeding, and soon were rendered extinct.

westchester17
Your hypothesis of the rendering of dino's extinction is indeed valid Feynman. It appears that you know your "stuff" about science, and for that I commend you.

AdventChild
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Check your spam folder.

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing
Phew that was pretty funny!

Maynard-is-god
*points in random direction*

Because I can
A wise man once said, "Ask a woman"... does that answer your question? probably not, but anywho

Uneeklyconfused
Originally posted by DickFeynman107
Back to the original topic, I have never e-mailed God, but homeboy never returns my call when I hit up his beeper. seems like he is always too busy. I think the dinosaurs went extinct because they all became really gay. they evolved into 2 different species; Lickalottapuss, and Megasoreass. These 2 species were not capable of breeding, and soon were rendered extinct.

laughinglaughing hysterical thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.