Tulak Hord vs. Naga Sadow vs. Marka Ragnos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Mantis
Battle of ancient sith lords... Setting is Malachor V, Trayus academy...

Bobafetty
I dunno, thats a tuff one. Good thread though.

Bobafetty
Tulak Hord actually

Kiu Dun
It matters if its a fight to the death. if it is, Naga will win cuz he'll just explode the nearest star.

Darth_Janus
Actually, Naga can't explode stars like you and I can dial a phone. It requires ancient Sith rituals, magics, and time. And maybe even a bit of apprentice lent power.

Now, with these three, the level of Force everything will be sick, and the place would be totalled. Malachor would certainly die again.

Tulak Hord
Pros: He's damn good, and the only one to use a lightsaber, was undefeated, practices a style the other two wouldn't know.
Cons: That's all we know, also, he may not have been true Sith or even half Sith.

Marka Ragnos
Pros: His rep screams amazing power and cunning, is a true Sith and one of the greatest Sith lords of all time, even on his death bed he scared Sadow.
Cons: No clue what weapon(s) he used.

Naga Sadow
Pros: Easily the most widely known of the three, and with the most recorded accomplishments, a leader of a Sith priesthood, deadly adversary and cunning, too.
Cons: A simple poisoned blade for sparring, is already outclassed by Ragnos, can't chuck stars in this scenario.

Darth L. Dipsit
This is quite possibly the best thread I have seen. I have determined, in my mind, that the the four most powerful sith were Ragnos, Sadow, Vader, and Hord. However, the stuff about Hord might just be hype. Assuming it's not, though, he's one of my faves, simply because he wasn't a bigwig like Ragnos or Sadow. I thought of him as a freelancer, with whom if anyone messed, he would kick some serious @$$. Also, he's left to the imagination, which is cool. I actually did a sketch of how I envisioned him in a fight with Luke. However, in a fight, his force powers are unknown and probably couldn't match those of Ragnos. Thus, I will get to the point. Ragnos was a bad mother. He went unchallenged (he had enemies whom he crushed but not any real threats, I think). Sadow, on the other hand, had an enemy who vied for power against him. Now, I know this is a skewed way of looking at it, but that kind of respect Ragnos had makes me think, assuming my homie Hord had a restricted force strength beyond dueling, that Ragnos might take the cake.

Darth_Glentract
Marka used an sword enhanced by Ancient Sith Magics like all of the Sith back then. He didn;t really show much, but just has such a huge rep, I give it to him. He would probably scare Sadow into fighting and weaking Tulak for him.

Fishy
I'm giving this to Tulak... Not becuase I think he is the most powerful of the three but because I think he would win.

First of all when this fight starts Naga is not going to attack Tulak, Ragnos might but not when Sadow is on your back. Now why in heavens name would Sadow attack Ragnos? Easy he hates him and if you have to fight till the death anyway you might as well go out trying to kill the one you hate.

Ragnos will definitly kill Sadow in that fight because well, h3 k1ck5 455.

Then you have Tulak vs a Ragnos that has just been threw a really tough fight and now he has to fight somebody who he knows nothing about, who's fighting style is a complete mystery and who'se weapons are something he has never seen before..

I'm guessing Tulak would cut away at him fast before he gets a chance to recover and thus winning the battle.

Human Vader
no offence dipsit, but vader isnt in the top four. hes weaker than sidious, whod i put at about 5th gretaest sith, behind ragnos, kun, sadow, and revan

and id say ragnos would win this, like fishy said.

Naga Sadow
I think they would all die from the power overload...I mean when Kressh and Sadow fought, the energy level was so high that Ragnos came back as a spirit. Now, consider its Sadow Hord(kinda Kressh) and Rgnos fighting. Thas just too much of everything, they would demolish pour Malachor.

Darth L. Dipsit
No offense taken, Vader. I just figured that since Sidious sucked up so much to Vader and knew it was his destiny to kill him that he feared him. He was also killed by Vader, the circumstances of which are questionable. However, I think he always feared him. It was a classic case of Oedipus in modern literature. The "father" subdues the "son" to prevent him from completing the prophecy and killing him. However, there's no way to avoid fate, even for Sith. Vader would kill Sidious eventually, and Sidious knew it.

Darth Mantis
Most impressive...

Darth L. Dipsit
Thanks man. 'Preciate the approval, but I'm not sure if you actually think the post was good or you are quoting Vader...
Either way, thanks.

Darth Mantis
That is for you to decide... Creating confusion I do...

Darth_Janus
Anakin had amazing affinty, but to call him in the top five would be unreasonable. He was shot down before coming to his prime, I believe. If Anakin had been in the full swing of hsi potential, nothing could have stopped him. But he was struck down, and thus remains defeated and caste down from greatness.

Darth L. Dipsit
Maybe. By the way, it's good to see you on, Janus. It's just that Vader, fully dark Vader, is one intense guy. I just think that he's one of the most powerful baddies who ever was around. Even counting Nihilus and Exar. It's just that, like I said, even Sidious feared him. He was really the baddest guy around during the Empire, in my opinion. However, you make a good point too. I don't know...
Anyway, it's good to see you online, sir.

Darth_Janus
Of course. I'm a regular. I check every night as I do other things.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.