Commencement

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sexylexy32
This episode looks so thrilling, I can hardly wait!!!!! However it will be the end of the season and no more new shows to look forward to for a while.....

It should be really interesting what becomes of the crystals....

Darth Mantis
Yes, intresting indeed... Wonder what happens... Oh well it's going to be good... It has to be... 90 minutes alright!!!

TWelling4Ever
I KNOW!! I'm really excited!

alexanderluthor
damn!!! you guys are excited about the season finale and down here in mexico we are like 5 episodes behind.

smoker4
Cant wait for it, hoping for fortress of solitude to make an appearance cool

sexylexy32
10 minutes!!!! I'm off....

Darth Mantis
It's on now... GET MOVING!!!

TWelling4Ever
OMG, it was awesome!

Zod4Life
It was TOO SWEET!I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL SEASON 5!It's going to be Superman in training.For all the ladies who want to see Tom Wellng in spandex,you finally will.

TWelling4Ever
^ perv When's the nest episode, anyone know?

Mecha74
Hi everyone, I'm new to this part of the forum but I am a huge Smallville fan! The finale was indeed amazing! This show is the total package! Drama, humor, action, romance, adventure, surprises, tremendous acting by everyone, wonderful stories and plots, and some of the best special effects I have ever seen! Smallville is the bomb!!!

As for the new season we'll probably be waiting until fall sometime in October.

In the meantime please feel free to check out my Smallville crossover fic in the general fic section. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f53/t342009.html

It's part 4 of The Godzilla Chronicles.

smoker4
Commencement was most excellent but i hate been left dangling till autumn

Darth Mantis
I hate when they do that...

TWelling4Ever
Me too, but that's what keeps you watching it

joser23
mmm this finale was amazing but it was kinda weird the part of the kents why a meteor was directly to them? does jor- el want clark dead? and another meteor shower soooo more meteor freaks? nice!!!big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.