How Strong is Emma Frost in her Diamond Form?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
I'm guessing around 50 tons...

pr1983
Originally posted by Draco69
I'm guessing around 50 tons...

i'd always thought anywhere between 40 and 50... not sure...

and this could go in the q & a thread... god knows it needs it... stick out tongue

stormfront13
i didn't even know she had super strength in diamond form, well i thought hse should but never knew it was this good

Marvelgeek
I didn't think she had superstrenght either just that she had diamond skin (and hair??? confused1 ) that made her dense (ooh bad pun) and resistant to injury. I mean why would she? Have we seen any proof?

stormfront13
well in marvel encyclopedia she is classified as class 70

munkiesarus
Originally posted by Marvelgeek
I didn't think she had superstrenght either just that she had diamond skin (and hair??? confused1 ) that made her dense (ooh bad pun) and resistant to injury. I mean why would she? Have we seen any proof?

She becomes a human diamond, effectively. In this mode, she's got abnormal strength, as seen in Astonishing #10 when she's just throwing rubble aside to get to Scott. She becomes extremely heavy, but not fat heavy, like Collossus and can be used as a weapon (also in that issue, Peter throws her into the DR...classic :P).

She is resistant to a lot of injury because normal bullets will ricochet off of her, not even leaving a dent. The only way she initially shattered was by being shot by a diamond bullet in her soft spot, which I don't know what that is but I think every diamond has a bit of a flaw which she was shot in directly. Cool.

All that is from New X-Men and Astonishing. <33 to Morrison for bringing her back.

Paola
Frost thread

armandovalles
shes only cl 25. her diamond-form is more to help her with durability rather than strength itself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.