anyone see the fan film "Worlds Finest"?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

retrostationdvd
Just wondering if anyone seen this film and ifso what they thought of it. I think that guy should have a chance to make a superman film with a big budget.

DrDoom
I've seen the trailer, and yes, the guy did a damn good job making it.

Too bad he'll probably never get to make a legit Superman film. Isn't this the same guy who made that Batmna trailer a while ago? The one where he fights an Alien at the end?

OtterVomit
Yes. He aslo made a trailer where Batman has apparently died and Robin comes out of retirement to solve the case.

The Last Son
Where can I see this trailor?

LousyBoy
yeah dudes, share the wealth.... wtf??

Scoobless
put up a website address or something

DrDoom
Dead End

That's the site for the dead end trailer. This **** is hot.

World's Finest

World's finest. Batman still rocks, but his Superman? Eh, he's aiight.

Watch and enjoy, you guy's won't be disappointed.

Scoobless
if that's the Batman/Aliens/Predator one then i've already seen it

Scoobless
i couldn't watch the vids on those links because it wouldn't let me download "IFILM".... is it on any other media on another site?

DrDoom
I dunno Scoob, you're probably gonna have to google it--or try to get it bittorent.

Dead end is the Alien one, WF is the second, and Otter Vomit said that there was a third where Batman is killed and Robin comes out of retirement. I haven't even seen or heard of that one though...

ZephroCarnelian
That's quite a cool movie that! Very slick and well made.

Scoobless
Originally posted by DrDoom
there was a third where Batman is killed and Robin comes out of retirement. I haven't even seen or heard of that one though...

it's called "Grayson"... not bad

DrDoom
I see. I'm gonna go check it out then...

jinzin
there was no worlds finest movie ever made..they made the trailor but the budget was only enough to do that...no movie was ever made sad

NoFate007
Grayson was not made by Sandy Collora, it was made by John Fiorella. Sandy made Batman: Dead End and World's Finest.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.