Guilty Pleasures

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BackFire
What are your guilty pleasures in life?

Mine would have to be racist jokes. I can't help but crack up when I hear some of them. One of those things where you laugh, feel guilty and keep laughing regaurdless, all the while feeling guilty.

dark1365
Sending pictures of groin kicks to all my friends. Here's one while I am at it.

lil bitchiness
I can't say embarrasment

BackFire
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
I can't say embarrasment

Lies! Your a moderator, you can say!

cindy8219
Watching the spanish version of American Idol. It's worse than American Idol, but I just can't help myself. I just have to watch it.

dark1365
I can't say embarrasment
Banning jerks, contradicting newbs, and closing dumb/old threads.

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by BackFire
Lies! Your a moderator, you can say!

Im going to bed, but because its you BF, Im gonna say it...in a spoiler.

Getting repeatedly laid with my friends ex boyfriend then feeling guilty because the sex is sooo fecking good.

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by dark1365

Ok, that too happy

dark1365
scared

*faints*

PrinceofBlades

I'll second that, I say we usurp the KMC government a rule with a tyranny and opressive style the moderators here are afraid to exhibit *gets a glare from lil B* or not...

BackFire
Im going to bed, but because its you BF, Im gonna say it...in a spoiler.

Getting repeatedly laid with my friends ex boyfriend then feeling guilty because the sex is sooo fecking good.

HAH!! Nice.

dark1365
Boy I'll say.

PrinceofBlades
Boy I'll say.

you just did...

TX!
mines is seeing people fall or trip i dunno why but its really funny and i usually cant stop laughing from it

PrinceofBlades
Mine is taking joy in every one elses misery, unless it's mine, than people must gather by the masses and consol me.

dark1365
I am very good at social engineering.

PrinceofBlades
I am very good at social engineering.

Really I can just manipulate a situation...just to manipulate it.

splintercell
watching people get killed ............... no not really i love doin it with every girl i datejiggyjiggyjiggyjiggyjiggyjiggyjiggyjiggy

debbiejo
Laughing at the expence of others....I know that's sooo bad, but it's just tooooo funny. blink

dark1365
Dude that is the gayest serie picture I have EVER seen.

Darth Mantis
lol

splintercell
what pic? i also like to make fun of people ]jiggy]jiggy]jiggy]jiggy]jiggy]jiggy]jiggy

rubber dickie
changing cars every 2 years.

GuitarBunny
telling my friend the dude she likes has an STD
although he doesn't
now i'm dating him big grin hottie

leonheartmm
mine would have to be loving balet and women's gymnastics lol.

Baylin
I dont get pleasure from the things I feel guilty about... blink

lil bitchiness
I think I get pleasure because its so naughty and shouldnt be done - its the double pleasure even!

misha
im not sure i have any guilty pleasures confused

Baylin
I think I get pleasure because its so naughty and shouldnt be done - its the double pleasure even!

Yeah but I dont feel guilty about those things roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sethcx
Everyone has guilty pleasure.. you just dont always admit them to yourself. wink

Leading innocents astray.. corruption is priceless!

misha
Originally posted by Sethcx
Everyone has guilty pleasure.. you just dont always admit them to yourself. wink

i'll keep thinking, but i really dont think i have any confused
if it was anything it'd just be doing something my parents didnt want me to. i know i USED to ... but now ... not so sure erm

Baylin

Yes but that still doesnt mean I feel guilty about it stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Baylin
Yeah but I dont feel guilty about those things roll eyes (sarcastic)

Well everyone to their own..note I said I in my reply. Had very little to do with your guilt.

Sethcx
and there in lies the problem.. Once you dont feel guilty about it, it loses some of its appeal (never all of it I might add!).

You just gotta go find something worse to do.. evil face

Baylin
Well everyone to their own..note I said I in my reply. Had very little to do with your guilt.

Well everyone to their own..note I said I in my reply. Had very little to do with your guilt too... stick out tongue

Kosta
Harrassing telemarketers

Me: "Hello?"

Telemarketer: "Hi, I'm some annoying fool that always calls during dinner time, I have a really strong accent and a limited vocabulary. My name is Habibi, I was wondering if you could answer some irrelivant questions or buy something you will never even need?"

Me: "I'm sorry Habibi, but I dont have a telephone."

Telemarketer: "Huh? Then what are you speaking on?"

Me: "A banana."

Telemarketer "A banana?"

Me: "Yeah a banana. What are you wearing by the way, you sound sexy."

Telemarketer: *hangs up*

And torturing door to door salesman and religious representatives

Jehovas witness: "Hello, I'm a conservatively dressed elderly genntelmen here to preach the word of God which I have gorribly missinterprited"

Me: "God came to me last night in a dream and told me to tell you that he knows you like wearing womens panties." *slam door* "Now f*ck off"

Yeah I'm mean, I hate telemarketers and door to door salesman.

misha
kosta cry
i could never do that to them!
i always start a conversation with them - the poor things embarrasment

Kosta
A fried of mine saw a door to doot salesperson coming and answered the door naked. Hes the one that inspired me to stop taking their shit and just annoy or scare them till they leave. I have so many good ideas droolio

misha
thats so mean cry

Kosta
Originally posted by misha
kosta cry
i could never do that to them!
i always start a conversation with them - the poor things embarrasment

Poor things? stick out tongue I dont like being interrupted when Im having dinner or watching a movie or reading. I put up a "No Hawkers" Sign anyway, so I wont get any more door to door people. But telemarketers are waaaaaay to much fun to make fun of evil face

Sethcx
Inspired! laughing

misha
Originally posted by Kosta
Poor things? stick out tongue I dont like being interrupted when Im having dinner or watching a movie or reading. I put up a "No Hawkers" Sign anyway, so I wont get any more door to door people. But telemarketers are waaaaaay to much fun to make fun of evil face

put yourself in their position ... every day they make hundreds of calls/knock on hundreds of doors.
im guessing 90% at least, result in insults?
imagine getting abused constanty all day!
you'd have no self esteem whatsoever.

Kosta
Well I dotn really feel guilty doing it, so its not realy a guilty pleasure.
I dont really know if I HAVE any guilty pleasures, I dont tend to do things that make me feel guilty, cuz I dont take pleasure in things that do that. Dunno, but ass soon as I catch myself doing something that I enjoy, yet I feel guilty I'll report here stick out tongue

misha
its hardly fair on the poor people - i go off at my folks when theyre rude to them!

Kosta
put yourself in their position ... every day they make hundreds of calls/knock on hundreds of doors.
im guessing 90% at least, result in insults?
imagine getting abused constanty all day!
you'd have no self esteem whatsoever.

They are fully aware of what theyre getting in to Misha, and I guarantee that theyre so used to it by now they dont even care, especially not telemarketers. I know that if I were in their position I would expect to be harrased every now and then, whch is why I wouldnt take offense. now put yourself in mine or my dads position, my dad works night so he sleeps most of the day and some retard comes knowking on the door, and when no one answers he continues to know, waking up my dad. So I open the door and tell them in the most colorull way to f*ck off. Because I dont want to be nice to a person that thinks if we dont answer the oor the first time he/she knocks it MUST be because we didnt hear them, even though our house isnt so big, and the screen door makes a hell of a clap when you knock. So I say, and eye for an eye. I dont know what this has to do with my self esteen though blink

Kosta
its hardly fair on the poor people - i go off at my folks when theyre rude to them!

Well youre alot more patient than me. I was a salesman and I had to put up with peoples crap, and let me tell you, all the other salespeople I worked with didnt care and werent offended, and neither was I. Its a occupational hazzard you just learn to deal with.

Kosta
Inspired! laughing

yeah I thought I'd exadurate a little laughing out loud

misha
i know they usually call at awquard times. i've spoken to them when i'm just about to eat dinner ... or when my favourite show is on ... or if i dont feel like talking to anyone ... but im ALWAYS nice to them.
i agree that they know what theyre getting themselves into ... but they obviously have a reason. maybe someone thinks he/she could make a difference ... if theyre cheerful and positive they might sell something
... or maybe it's the only job they could get and they were desperate
... or maybe theve taken it to support a family business erm
but no matter HOW many times someone get shut down,
a) they'll never get used to it and they certainly will care, even if they try not to take it personally.
b) even if they think theyre not taking it personally it's gonna affect their self esteem deep down.
c) NOONE likes to be cussed at messed

i was talking about their self esteem. bag

misha
Originally posted by Kosta
Well youre alot more patient than me. I was a salesman and I had to put up with peoples crap, and let me tell you, all the other salespeople I worked with didnt care and werent offended, and neither was I. Its a occupational hazzard you just learn to deal with.
yes i am patient.
and i try to be nice to everyone - no matter how annoying/rude they may be.
and noone should have to learn to deal with the stuff they go through.

it's just like when i say i've learned to deal with being yelled at, sworn at, insulted, by my dad since i was very young...that it doesnt affect me any more ... are you saying it's now ok for my dad to treat me like this? messed

Mighty Yoda
mine would have to be swearing at my parents when they were trying to do something for me sad, i couldn't forgive myself

misha
is that a pleasure though glenn ... or just something you feel guilty for? messed

Mighty Yoda
damn i miss read the title

Kosta
yes i am patient.
and i try to be nice to everyone - no matter how annoying/rude they may be.
and noone should have to learn to deal with the stuff they go through.

it's just like when i say i've learned to deal with being yelled at, sworn at, insulted, by my dad since i was very young...that it doesnt affect me any more ... are you saying it's now ok for my dad to treat me like this? messed

I really dont want to start an argument that touches on your personal life. Dont compare what you went through to what salespeople go through, cuz Ive been through what they have, and I can honestly say its not that bad, and so will many other people that I know that have been through the same things as me.
And I'm nice, I'm a very tolerant person, but a guilty pleasure is a guilty pleasure, I highly doubt that a joke over the phone will brig a tear to their eye or even a frown to their face. Sorry to say this Mish, but youre compairing apples to oranges.

misha
it's just ... from the things my mum says to them ... and she's not even that rude to them, shes just like "yes...no....no...no" and you can tell from the tone in her voice that shes saying "dont wanna talk to you, hurry up" etc ... i just especially dont see how you can find it a pleasure to be like that to someone.
i could NEVER do ANYTHING to hurt anyones feelings...especialy not find pleasure out of it confused

Mighty Yoda
i agree misha

Sethcx
I wouldn't be nasty to someone cold calling, either at the door or on the phone, but answering the door completely naked is inspired..

lets face it, afterwards they'd be laughing about it as much as you would.. well.. maybe.. depends how cold it was I suppose.. big grin

misha
I wouldn't be nasty to someone cold calling, either at the door or on the phone, but answering the door completely naked is inspired..

lets face it, afterwards they'd be laughing about it as much as you would.. well.. maybe.. depends how cold it was I suppose.. big grin
i disagree. 90% of the time the people door-knocking tend to be people related to christianity or some sort ... i hardly doubt they find that kind of stuff humurous erm

Sethcx
I dont know.. I wouldn't say that to be honest.
I know a few people who are HEAVILY into their religion, one who actually does do door-to-door. I think most of them would have laughed about it afterwards.
I do understand what your saying, but i'm absolutely positive they've had worse happen to them if their going door-to-door.

I think a majority would find it funny, embarassing at the time, but funny afterwards.

misha
well, whatever i just dont think it's acceptable the way some people treat them - theyre still human beings after all

... and to get pleasure out of something like that

... im off, night all.

Sethcx
No offence ment Misha..

*bows out*

Kosta
Oh come on people sad.

Fionnuala
Come on?...

guilty pleasure is...actually can't think of one now..

STYX Chick
Chocolate!!! I always feel so guilty after I eat it...Most chicks should know what I'm talking about big grin (And maybe even some guys)

Annoying people...WAIT! That's not a guilty pleasure...It's only a pleasure shifty

Annnnnd......Teasing my Mom...About being in love with a rock star...Tommy Shaw, from STYX laughing out loud

Storm
Originally posted by STYX Chick
Chocolate!!! I always feel so guilty after I eat it...Most chicks should know what I'm talking about big grin (And maybe even some guys)

Absolutely not.

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
Swearing! I just love swearing, At people, with people just in general I love it!

Storm
My guilty pleasure:

Kiu Dun
I have something. Only 18 and up are allowed to read:

I have fun seducing women into erotic pleasures.... And I'm getting married to my best friends ex after I had been banging her behind his back for a year.

Filth
Laughing at the misfortune of others.

splintercell
dude thats worng not even funny

Filth
Originally posted by splintercell
dude thats worng not even funny

Are you talking to me? well if so i can't help it, and by the way i dont mean to extream measures i mean like when people fall over and suff.

Alpha Centauri
Similar to Milla's except, not a dude.

Although it's not guilty because it's an ex and I was given the green light.

THOUGH, you can't help but feel a little bad.

-AC

The Tired Hiker
Masturbating while I'm on the phone with my female friends without them knowing. erm

Alpha Centauri
What the....

Why did I find that utterly hilarious?

Your new nickname: Spurt Reynolds.

-AC

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
What the....

-AC

Because that was my intention. wink

Alpha Centauri
Sure it was, Spurt.

-AC

The Tired Hiker
Also because you know you do it too. smile

Alpha Centauri
I'd rather not discuss my preferred methods of stealth jerk-sturbation, Spurt.

But thanks.

-AC

The Tired Hiker
Your welcome, Jizz.

The Tired Hiker
What the....

Your new nickname: Spurt Reynolds.

-AC

Okay there, Jizz McGuilicutty. Your new nickname. wink

lil bitchiness
Similar to Milla's except, not a dude.

Although it's not guilty because it's an ex and I was given the green light.

THOUGH, you can't help but feel a little bad.

-AC

I was given a green light too by my friend - she said it was okay if i 'do him' just to be careful - and then this monday she appeared to be worried and not okay about the whole thing ermm

droolio however, the sex is good.

Morbid4Daniel
Depends on what you call "guilty pleasures"

Meh.
5 things.....
-Blood
-Biting Of The Neck
-Scaring People and making them think im satanic
-prank phoning
-naughty shit at school
-ultimate cybering with my friend from school lolololol.

The Tired Hiker
I was given a green light too by my friend - she said it was okay if i 'do him' just to be careful - and then this monday she appeared to be worried and not okay about the whole thing ermm

Why, did he save it for you and not her? Girls get sooooooo insulted if they don't get the load in a threesome with two girls and a guy, if that was the case. smile

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Morbid4Daniel
Depends on what you call "guilty pleasures"

Meh.
5 things.....
-Blood
-Biting Of The Neck
-Scaring People and making them think im satanic
-prank phoning
-naughty shit at school
-ultimate cybering with my friend from school lolololol.

Thats 6 things...

I love biting on the neck and everywhere else. my 'lover' has a big love bite on his neck yes that stops any other girl flirting with him - which is funny for me.

Alpha Centauri

Yeah you told me all that, you naughty girl.

You conveniently left me hanging on MSN. So I dunno if I like you anymore, harlot.

-AC

Morbid4Daniel
I was close!! embarrasment damn it. lol.

Yes neck biting is...oh so yummy. I got in trouble for doing that today..heheh Ill just have to finish in the morning *evil face* . It almost makes Daniel collapse.

Alpha Centauri
Playful biting is cool.

I wouldn't go so far as serious biting and blood drinking, because that's dangerous.

-AC

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by The Tired Hiker
Why, did he save it for you and not her? Girls get sooooooo insulted if they don't get the load in a threesome with two girls and a guy, if that was the case. smile

It wasn't a threesome.

He broke it off with her before we met and he likes me now. Hes a good ****, but hes a womeniser, so i dont want a relationship with him.
My friend says its ok and that she doesnt like him anymore, but I can see it in her eyes that she does.

She can lie to herself, but she cant lie to me.

lil bitchiness
Yeah you told me all that, you naughty girl.

You conveniently left me hanging on MSN. So I dunno if I like you anymore, harlot.

-AC

whip2 Its just my style babeh...to leave ya wantin' more! perv

Alpha Centauri
Pfft, you know you want it too.

Don't even deny it. I had you in my PALM that one time.

That ONE time, but I had you.

-AC

Morbid4Daniel
You should change your name to lil naughtiness wink

I gave a kickass hickey today wink

Alpha Centauri
STOP TALKING LIKE THIS!

Damn women.

-AC

Morbid4Daniel
Why?! Lol.

lil bitchiness
STOP TALKING LIKE THIS!

Damn women.

-AC

You don't have to be rich
to be my girl
You don't have to be cool
To rule my world
Ain't no particular sign I'm more compatible with
I just want your extra time and your

Kiss

Alpha Centauri
No reason...

No reason.

Continue.

-AC

Morbid4Daniel
Meheh.

Alpha Centauri
You don't have to be rich
to be my girl
You don't have to be cool
To rule my world
Ain't no particular sign I'm more compatible with
I just want your extra time and your

Kiss

You can have the extra time baby, but you'll be begging for over time.

Because I am reasonableh skilled in the arts of seksyooal technique.

*Johnny Bravo pose*

Hurhh!

-AC

Morbid4Daniel
Im....scared .... What the f**k?

Alpha Centauri
Don't be scared mama.

Mayn ahm haht. Ah mean good lookin'.

-AC

Morbid4Daniel
Im your mama? eek!

splintercell
NO IM TALKING ABOUT KIU DUN THAT PLEASURE IS WRONG

Morbid4Daniel
What pleasure?

Alpha Centauri
Don't any of you, BESIDES Milla, watch Johnny Bravo?

-AC

Morbid4Daniel
Nope! Dont watch cartoons or whatever.

lil bitchiness
Don't be scared mama.

Mayn ahm haht. Ah mean good lookin'.

-AC

lol I love it!

Morbid4Daniel
*headbangs*

The Tired Hiker
It wasn't a threesome.

He broke it off with her before we met and he likes me now. Hes a good ****, but hes a womeniser, so i dont want a relationship with him.
My friend says its ok and that she doesnt like him anymore, but I can see it in her eyes that she does.

She can lie to herself, but she cant lie to me. You like that it hurts your friend, don't you. You bad bad girl. wink

lil bitchiness
You like that it hurts your friend, don't you. You bad bad girl. wink

Not really. I just like it cos its so naughty. The sex is good too. droolio

The Tired Hiker
I like giving hickies on breasts. I don't know how many times I've had phone calls the day after where the ladies say, "Hiker, you totally gave me hickies all down my chest." They get a little mad, but deep down they know it turns them on. wink

Kiu Dun
I like giving hickies on breasts. I don't know how many times I've had phone calls the day after where the ladies say, "Hiker, you totally gave me hickies all down my chest." They get a little mad, but deep down they know it turns them on. wink

Smooth. I give you the title of Accomplished Pimp. cool

tabby999
my guilty pleasure...smoking weed. i love getting stoned and listening to music for a hour or two, or watch a movie.
that and sleeping next to my girlfriend, i know its not a guilty pleasure, but its something that makes me feel really good. dunno why

The Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Kiu Dun
Smooth. I give you the title of Accomplished Pimp. cool

Thanks, yo! wink

Baylin
I'm confused confused

Should I feel guilt over my pleasures or pleasure over my guilt?

The Tired Hiker
Both!

lil bitchiness
Just feel babeh swank

dark1365
7.) Ogling hot girls on KMC via the 'What Do You Look Like' thread.

Guess who.

silver_tears
I want sex right now happy but I don't really feel guilty eek!

Baylin
I've decided I'm too busy pleasuring to feel guilty eek!

Then when I've finished pleasuring I'll too dead to feel guilty big grin

dark1365
Originally posted by silver_tears
I want sex right now happy but I don't really feel guilty eek!
ME too! eek! Oh, wait...that was five minutes ago. Never mind.

STYX Chick
I thought of another...Teasing my cousin, 'cuz she knows that when it comes down to it....I'm SO way hotter than she is! wink -Joins in on the Johnny Bravo pose...But does it all chick like- laughing out loud Ahm so sexeh! diva

Let's see...Hmm...Also, about the chocolate thing...I feel guilty, because I know it goes straight to my hips! fear

Flirting with Silver Blaze over the phone...When my cousin is in the same room...She hates it, because she has so much guy troubles stick out tongue

Dressing up as a goth, and walking down the street...To see how many people stare at me...Then, give them the best evil b!tch/death glare I can, and growling loudly...It freaks out peeps! I like that! happy

Talking with a thick Cajun accent, and making people give me odd looks, and continusly ask me 'What did you just say?' It's annoying...And I feel guilty after it...But it's sooo much fun! droolio

Kiu Dun
ME too! eek! Oh, wait...that was five minutes ago. Never mind.

I give you title of the opposite of a pimp, which is a Trekkie.

Kagome2005
Having sexual fantasies about my friends boyfriend....embarrasment

Morbid4Daniel
Leaving little kisses on Daniel's neck.. yum

TrAnCeDuO
owning people here in kmc but lately ive gotten rusty and soft.

Morbid4Daniel
Am I owned by you?

Syren
Manipulation of the opposite sex using methods involving the same sex and lots of props.

Baylin
Originally posted by Syren
Manipulation of the opposite sex using methods involving the same sex and lots of props.

arnt you supposed to feel guilty about that pleasure?

and dont try to convince me you do, I know you better than that you manipulative minx stick out tongue

dark1365
Gee, that really makes one think.

Syren
Bay - Elementary my dear... I feel guilty about that pleasure, for help please refer to title big grin

Dark - Don't think too hard laughing out loud

Baylin
Bay - Elementary my dear... I feel guilty about that pleasure, for help please refer to title big grin

oh yeah... confused

doh

Syren
laughing You make-a me laff. Yesh.

I have to sleep, night all wavey

Baylin
Goodnight Mistress hug

dark1365
Of course not ma'am.

taft
no expression

Storm
I coincidentally discovered the Days of our Lives and now I watch it whenever I can embarrasment

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

DarkC
I enjoy killing ants.

silver_tears
Me too embarrasment

Fianna
Originally posted by BackFire
What are your guilty pleasures in life?
Watching T-Titans and Fairly Odd Parents embarrasment

also Justice League and X-Men Evolution...

DarkC
laughing out loud

I also enjoy making friends cringe by cracking my neck so it looks like I'm breaking it.

Fianna
Ooo I love cracking my knuckles in exams....bag

DarkC
laughing out loud The girls would all be like "Eewwww!" when I did that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.