the dumbest thing you have heard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SeptemberRain
What is the absolute dumbest thing you have heard another human being say?

I was in Chicago and I heard a woman say "Wow! These buildings are taller than I am!"

dark1365
My friend:
"Four times five doesn't equal 45!!"

Cosmo Kramer
"Yo' K-Man if you come to Football on Friday you can will be there."

TX!
what was funny is today i was taking to this blonde girl and she said the once someone said "hey look a dead bird" and she looked up and she was like"where" and then every body started laughing....then he said "duh the floor" so that was pretty funny but she my friend so i went easy on her

SeptemberRain
Originally posted by TX!
what was funny is today i was taking to this blonde girl and she said the once someone said "hey look a dead bird" and she looked up and she was like"where" and then every body started laughing....then he said "duh the floor" so that was pretty funny but she my friend so i went easy on her laughing

Kosta
At school one kid to another
"Are you for serious!?"
We were on the other side of the library, heard it and pissed ourselves laughing.

rubber dickie
whem my friends call my house and ask where i'm at. newsflas: you just called my HOUSE...

LordKerrigor
"the point is your gay............ gay like a fox"

dark1365
"Shnizzle my wizzle."

TX!
yea and i was like had to be a blonde right but it was pretty funny then i said maybe if someone threw the bird in the air then she could see it

belly_jeans349
"what's up homie g dog from the hood of the wood in the shiznite of the hizite in the shizzle nizzle"

dark1365
Originally posted by TX!
yea and i was like had to be a blonde right but it was pretty funny then i said maybe if someone threw the bird in the air then she could see it
Some idiot in my class just asked a blond guy the other day:
"Whooooa....gone blond on us have ya?"

My sarcastic thoughts: "No dumbass, It's yellow, NOT blonde."

chelsea17
Originally posted by SeptemberRain
What is the absolute dumbest thing you have heard another human being say?

I was in Chicago and I heard a woman say "Wow! These buildings are taller than I am!"

That's dumb? That sounds like something I would say cry

TX!
well we all have our dumb moments especially bondes as people would say but hey were not perfect and its pretty funny sometimes

chelsea17
Hey, I'm a blonde...so watch it buddy

dark1365
chelsea isn't dumb!

belly_jeans349
i saw a gurl ask "can i have mint icecream" in an icecream shop and when she got it, she tasted it and said "hmm this tastes like mint!"

TX!
im not saying nothing bad bout blondes im saying if you would have read it "AS SOME PEOPLE WOULD SAY" k buddy

dark1365
Originally posted by belly_jeans349
i saw a gurl ask "can i have mint icecream" in an icecream shop and when she got it, she tasted it and said "hmm this tastes like mint!"
HAHA....laughing

Maynard-is-god
"george W. Bush is a good president"

Next Venom_girl
lol
what about "the CRUSADE on terror." eek!

belly_jeans349
at a slipknot concert in san antonio... "do you like slipknot?"

chelsea17
Originally posted by dark1365
chelsea isn't dumb!

Thank you babes, you are cool hug

Originally posted by TX!
im not saying nothing bad bout blondes im saying if you would have read it "AS SOME PEOPLE WOULD SAY" k buddy

Gotcha nowwink

TX!
oops i kinda sounded rude in that post sorry, but your still cool big grin yes

chelsea17
No need to worry. You're cool too hug

splintercell
"im mike jones" and some one calls your house and u answer and says "are u home?"

TX!
ooh isnt that a classic "mike jones" ya i heard alot of those

chelsea17
mike jones? what's that about? never heard of that one

GuitarBunny
"....if it wasn't for my horse i would have never spent that year in college..."

...you decide....

Next Venom_girl
lol I saw that bit on comedy central. That was funny.

TX!
Originally posted by chelsea17
mike jones? what's that about? never heard of that one

mike jones is some rapper and he likes saying his name alot theres even a ringtone that says pickup the phone im mike jones!!! so thats how i guess people started saying that

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
lol I saw that bit on comedy central. That was funny.

Lewis Black big grin

chelsea17
Oh ok...

splintercell
mike jones needs to die!!!i cought a fly yesterday i named him bill he died so i threw him away jiggy jiggy jiggy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.