Dr Freeze!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

barand1
Can you imagine Dr Freeze from the Batman & Robin film in a Tim Burton Batman film. Freeze was the best thing from that movie!! I think it would be good to see him again on the big screen in the future. What do you think?

OtterVomit
If they got him right, then yeah, I would like to see it. Victor Freis is a great character.

ayjay
are u serious? arny as freeze was a poo for casting.....

barand1
I think Arnold was the best thing in that movie. Lets say that Arnold got the part again, he could play an older Victor Freis, which would be great, Arnold is good at playing villians, I mean look at The Terminator! Or they could just bring someone else to the part.

Anyway I think the Freis/Freeeze character is great, and would like to see it again in another Batman movie.

SpyCspider
ha a lot of people think he's the worst thing about that movie....with cheesy lines that make people groan:

You're not sending me to the coolah
A laundry service that delivers...wow!
Ice to see you.
Kill them! destroy!!

Of course, if they gave him better lines...still, I imagine Dr. Freeze to not be a muscle-bound character. I prefer someone old and cynical....can't imagine Arnold being like that.

etc.

NoFate007
This is what I think happened

Uma Thurman as Poison Ivy - great
Arnold as Freeze - great
Problem - Joel S. and the script.
Clooney as Bruce - great
Clooney as Batman - bad
Silverstone as Batgirl - bad
O'Donnell as Robin - bad, just didn't have enough of an edge
Nobody can top Alfred in those movies, that guy was the best. Caine has no chance in making it better.

The script and everything for the movie sucked, but the villains were cast well. Arnold I feel, could play a great Mr. Freeze, but only when he's given the correct script to work with. Fries is a cold character (excuse the pun) and Arnold is great at working with those, especially if he's got to play the emotional cold character. He can express emotion so small that it becomes so big, like in the line "I know now why you cry, but it is something I could never do" in Terminator 2: Judgment Day. Arnold would be a good Mr. Freeze if they changed his look and changed his surroundings, same with Uma as Ivy.

barand1
i totally agree NoFate007. Didn't think much of Clooney as Bruce or Batman. Batgirl, well what was the point, and Robin should of got killed by Freeze at the start of the film. Alfred is played very well in all the four movies, but I think Caine can do no wrong with that character. Uma was great as Ivy, but that script was so bad. Anyway I still think Arnold was the best. I see Batman Forever and Batman & Robin, were made for the younger audience (because lets face it thats where the money is)

zod-doom
Uma Thurman as Poison Ivy was bad, did not even look the part, the costume needed to be simpler, her acting was over the top, just plain bad

Red Superfly
Ahnold as Mr Freeze was very, very wrong.

Joker1237
Tell me what Killed the dinosares?

WindDancer
Mr Freeze custome was great in Batman & Robin. The acting and the dialog was terrible. What the hell with the accent?

barand1
Austrian!

Red Superfly
I thought even the costume was crap.

He looked like freakin Robocop.

Mainstream
I remember wizard doing a dream cast for Batman villiians Patrick Stewart...proffessor X dude..was their pick for mr. Freeze...he mine too...he got the looks and the voice..and he's nerdy too.

barand1
Do you people who hate Batman & Robin own a copy of it?

Joker1237
well, I can tell you this, I DID not buy my own copy of Batman and Robin, Some one gave it to me for my birthday.

chronic
i actually liked the look of freeze, but arnies accent SUCKED!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.