Vargas vs. Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Discuss.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Draco69
Discuss.

You're not really giving us much info sad
Does Vargas know about this encounter? (I'm asking because he has Destiny's diary and can actually know about it).
Now, what we have to ask ourselves is this: What does spiderman have that Beast+Psylocke don't? Because as we know Vargas managed to beat Beast to a pulp and kill Psylocke in the same battle. So;.....agility - Beast has that. Strength - Beast has that. Speed - Beast has that. So what does our lil' boy have?
He has a danger Sense and webbing. The real question is will the webbing and the danger sense be enough to beat the man that took out beast, psylocke, gambit and rogue?

~wickerman~

GalacticStorm
Nope. sad Spidey would get squished im afraid.

Joker1237
Go Spidy, All one needs is a GOOD shoe and smash Spider,

who?-kid
Hm, this could be a good fight, and quite the challenge for Spider-Man (for Vargas too by the way).

I don't know who will win, but I had the impression Vargas was meant to hunt down only the X-Men, and that he was prepared for them (ask poor Psylocke). So maybe he isn't prepared for SM.

(thinking...)

Hm, still don't know who would win lol.

BENITO
sad vargas

your evil pitting Spidey against the person who killed psylocke sad

Wickerman
Originally posted by BENITO
sad vargas

your evil pitting Spidey against the person who killed psylocke sad

that was beautiful writing, beautiful art and a beautiful idea. I had been waiting for someone to beat beast to a bloody pulp and gut psylocke for far too long laughing

~wickerman~

Draco69
She's back now. With super-strength. I personally think that's lame. Psylocke is a ninja. A ninja shouldn't have super-strength or TK.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Draco69
She's back now. With super-strength. I personally think that's lame. Psylocke is a ninja. A ninja shouldn't have super-strength or TK.

that's how it's done in MU. It's like when you want to add some hardware to your computer and you have to restart it. thumb down

However, i doubt Spiderman can take Vargas out.

~wickerman~

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.