Opinion Alterations...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

palpy_666
For those of you who have seen ROTS, have any of you changed your mind as to which side of the Force is actually stronger? Or changed your mind as to which side of the Force is cooler?

Hmmm..

kenobi2004
i didn't watch the movie yet....but from the clips i saw and pictures and the books i read....i love

-Obiwan character more for it showing wisdom
-yoda for understanding and indergoing the training again under qui-gon
-anakin,his romantic momentss with padme..and his transformation
-palaptine and his convincing talk to anakin.
-sidious image was highly reputated in this movie....with his fighting style
-padme,for continously love to anakin even when he was shocking her
-etc....

I can't decide which side of the force i follow but i think both...because they both actualy complete each other...i guess

Cheesiness
The Green side are these much am showings stronger.

Echuu
Originally posted by palpy_666
For those of you who have seen ROTS, have any of you changed your mind as to which side of the Force is actually stronger? Or changed your mind as to which side of the Force is cooler?

Hmmm..

I haven't seen it yet but it is obvious which side is stronger because the light side triumphed in the end.

Now about cooler......I'll have to get back to you on that after I see the movie... cool

DeVi| D0do
well, it depends how it's used.

Yoda used the light side and got owned. But that's because he's stupid.

Echuu
laughing True

But on the other hand, look at Obi-Wan and Luke.

DeVi| D0do
yes, but Luke learns the force from Yoda after he re-learnt it from Qui Gon... Luke learns the rigth way.

and Obi Wan's just the man.

Echuu
Very good point; I am really starting to look more upon Obi-Wan as my favorite chraracter in Star Wars.

Darth_Vader05
You dont know the power of the dark side!

yodafan
No, the dark side is not more powerful! The light will always triumph over the dark.

palpy_666
GL: "The Dark Side IS stronger..."

Source: AOTC DVD Audio Commentary

jango fatt
The dark side of the force is more easy to learn but not more powerfull-Dark woman

palpy_666
Originally posted by jango fatt
The dark side of the force is more easy to learn but not more powerfull-Dark woman

That's completely EU, dude.

TheForceSupreme
Originally posted by palpy_666

Hmmm..

The Darkside is stronger when the lightside decides to leave. sad

ragesRemorse
HAvent seen rots yet, but i can tell you that the light side is stronger. ONe jedi conquered the empire.

Lazerlike42
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do
well, it depends how it's used.

Yoda used the light side and got owned. But that's because he's stupid.

Actually, the Yoda/Palpatine battle goes back and forth with Yoda performing poorly in many parts of it, however at the very end Yoda overpowers Sidious and would win if A)Yoda doesn't fall and B) Sidious doesn't hide/run away

Myth
I decided that if I lived in the Star Wars Universe, I would join the Dark Side.
Here is a quick way to sum it all up:
Anakin = Badass
Luke = Whiny little b!tch

Jedi Merc
The Dark Side has more Force powers but the Light Side has better self discipline and will ultimately topple EVIL

palpy_666
I saw ROTS at midnight this morning-- I gotta say, my allegiance is still with the Sith! Although Yoda kicked some major ass!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.