Darth Vader VS Darth Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IRTMU-Dragon
Darth Maul all the way.

For those of the previous posters, its been said that Darth Maul is one of the best and MOST trained of all in the Sith Order.

Kun-ni Habeo
geeeeeeeez u have 1k posts a nd start threads like some1 who wuld have 10 posts ,,,plese stay away from sw versus forum

Bobafetty
ya please do

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by IRTMU-Dragon
Darth Maul all the way.

For those of the previous posters, its been said that Darth Maul is one of the best and MOST trained of all in the Sith Order.

Vader already beat Maul in an EU comic, I believe. And in any case, If Darth Maul is the best and most trained of all in the Sith Order, he would nto be wiping the ass of Palpatine, would he? Nor would he be paying half price at the tanning salon thanks to a padawan.

Gen. Grevious
Oh my god maul would be dead in a couple of minutes.

Bobafetty
so true.

Kun-ni Habeo
yes

Darth Mantis
Vader

nolan lepaz
Originally posted by IRTMU-Dragon
Darth Maul all the way.

Please don't try and discuss what you don't know. Thank you.

IRTMU-Dragon
I dont know it hmm?

Then why doesnt everyone wield a Double Bladed saber if its so awesome?

One reason, it takes so much intense training that only Darth Maul could do it.

Another reason Darth Maul licked palpatines ass is because hes his master, you ovbiously couldnt tell Maul wasnt a normal apprentice, seeing as how he was so devoted he had his entire body covered in tatoos and was tortured in his book constantly when he could have resisted with ease, it sounds to me you people know everything about Vader and nothing about Maul.

Wanderer259
That's quite possible and partially true. Yes, the double-bladed lightsaber does indeed take intense amounts of training. However, Darth Maul is not the only being capable of wielding one. Exar Kun invented the double-bladed lightsaber and there are other Force users in the movies that could easily dwarf Maul's abilities with the Force.

The reason why no one else uses a double-bladed lightsaber? There's really two reasons:

1) What's the point, when you get down to it? The single blade is obviously at no real disadvantage when used by a skilled opponent. Obi-Wan, though he didn't defeat Maul in straight-up combat, did fight against a double-bladed lightsaber with his single one and cut it down to a single blade. Where's your advantage?

2) The double-bladed lightsaber is inherently more aggressive than a single bladed saber; this isn't the Jedi way. And considering the only non-Jedi Force users in the movies were select Sith characters (Maul, Dooku, Vader, Palpy, Ventress), this is probably the biggest reason why.

Devoted to the Sith Order, yes, but no true Sith apprentice is devoted to his master entirely. And no, Maul probably couldn't have resisted with ease, because he wasn't as strong as Palpatine. If he was, he would've killed Palpatine. Isn't Maul's only emotion supposedly hatred? Not much room for respect or loyalty there.

You should do your homework properly before you start throwing around accusations of others not doing the same.

Darth L. Dipsit
Woah, woah, woah. Pardon me, Mr. Dragon sir, but I concur. Meaning no disrespect - sincerely but I think everyone here is right. This fight is over. You've got to consider the fact that Vader was one of the most powerful Sith Lords, at least off the top of my head. This fight happened, according to Janus, who is a real stand-up guy. However, if you can provide circumstantial evidence that the fight could have swung either way, I will consider your point of view. Until then, I am sticking with the original and still the best (though Maul is one of my favorite characters too) - Vader OWNS ALL.

Bobafetty
Go Dipsit!big grin (I actually agreed with someone.) What a change.

Darth L. Dipsit
Yeah, man! Rock on! Happy Dance

jackstain
ok, being a Maul fan, im just disgusted with the guy who made this thread.

Vader would win, and has. And if ur going to defend MAul, learn a little something about him before hand. I believe you used the ol' "he uses a staff, therefore is God" defense? LAME. ur icon is The MAsk for God sake.

Darth_Janus
lol... Roit.

Darth L. Dipsit
What is "Duckworld" (see The Mask guy's location)?

Darth_Janus
The Mask is one of the most powerful Comic Book Characters ever conceived" - Mike Richardson

Read his sig. Like he follows human logic. Sheesh.

Obi-wan2005
You cant even compare them 2...maul is pathetic and vader is amazing

Obi-wan2005
Maul was killed by the Obi wan Apprentice!

Otaku_Sith
Yeah i mean look how he handles Obi Wan and Qui Gon:

www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/194106

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.