Anyone going Poacher?????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

big gay kirk
Is anyone here at all going to Poacher 2004 International Scout and Guide Camp in Lincolnshire, England this August?? If you are, let me know, and we'll see if we can find each other among the multitude!! Cu there...BGK

§pearhead
poaching is bad sad

big gay kirk
Yup... but Poacher is Good..... the best international camp in the world... people from all countries joining together in peace and harmony, to do fun things like canoeing, camping, climbing, interacting(!!!) and other Scouty things... Everyone should experience the special atmosphere of International Camp!!

Gravity Kills
not going to be there

MythBlazer
im not

LeAtHerRFace
Dont they kill animals? I would go if it was the other way around.. evil face

big gay kirk
Nothing to do with real Poachers... the Poacher is just the symbol of Lincolnshire....

Korri
poaching rocks! eek!

horatiotom
yer im going to poacher. im there for two weeks. im on the communiactions team, looking after the radios and phones. hope its good.

big gay kirk
Excellentay!!! I'll look out for you... I'm on Cartoons Sub Camp.... look for the Flintstones and ask for Big Gay Kirk... anyone with Thringstone or 6th Hinckley will know me...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.