Envy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FeceMan
It hurts. A lot. And you know what is worse than being envious of what someone has? Being envious of what someone is.

sad

Fishy
Envy is a necessary emotion

smoker4
I wanted to make this threadhttp://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/schmoll.gif

gls
envy is everywhere. i wish i was everywhere...
well, not really.

Clovie
the worst is being envious of something you didn't want to have when you had the possibility messed

Alpha Centauri
That's the best thing about being arrogant, or in my case, overly self-confident.

Always satisfied with yourself.

-AC

mechmoggy
You're always "satisfying" yourself?

Alpha Centauri
N-no I said always satisfied with yourself if you're self-confident.

But what you said could easily apply.

Though I prefer to have classic intercourse with females.

-AC

Filth
Originally posted by Fishy

A necessary evil.

KidRock
You should all envy me.

FeceMan
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
That's the best thing about being arrogant, or in my case, overly self-confident.

Always satisfied with yourself.

-AC
*Eats a piece of humble pie.*
Originally posted by KidRock
You should all envy me.
Reading your posts does turn me a bit green, I must admit.

debbiejo
Why envy anything It'll only depress U. I just don't go anywhere or talk to anybody.

FeceMan
Originally posted by debbiejo
Why envy anything It'll only depress U. I just don't go anywhere or talk to anybody.
You are right, it DOES depress me, and I can't help it.

debbiejo
Lets kill you then... wink

Ou Be Low hoo
Originally posted by FeceMan
It hurts. A lot. And you know what is worse than being envious of what someone has? Being envious of what someone is.

Don't hate the playa, hate the game...Or just don't hate anything and then you'll be content and live under the branches of a tree that stands astutely on the plateau of a great mountain.

The choice is yours...

debbiejo
What genius....Uh...did I say that. blink

Ou Be Low hoo
You didn't say "that", you said "What genius"...and I'm inclined to agree...

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by Fishy

I disargee I do not think it is necessary I mean it is not good to be evny of someone else or anything and I maybe wrong it is consider a sin to do that.
It is also very selfish to want something that someone else has and know you can't have it so you get that feeling.JM evil face

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
It is also very selfish to want something that someone else has and know you can't have it so you get that feeling.JM evil face

Oh how I missed incoherent ramblings like this while I was away. So good to be back.

Being envious of someone is no big deal, it's only human. Acting on envy of others or letting it dictate your mental state or actions is gonna mess up your life and others though.

Jackie Malfoy
I bet you did missed this sort of thing.JM angel laughing

silver_tears
And yes JM, it's one of the 7 deadly sins

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
I bet you did missed this sort of thing.JM angel laughing

I don't get how you thought this comment was funny? It must be so wonderful to wrap yourself up in your cloak if ignorance and keep yourself so warm and happy.

And aren't I on your ignore list?

Napalm

sad

The only solution is to kill that person problem solved

FeceMan
Originally posted by Napalm
The only solution is to kill that person problem solved
That is, um, the least helpful thing I've read so far.

KharmaDog
That is, um, the least helpful thing I've read so far.

Are you suprised though? When Napalm can't think of anything intelligent to say he resorts to threats or talks of violence. The amount of time that he resorts to threats or talks of violence speaks volumes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.