Favorite Star Wars Movie? Vote only if you've seen ROTS!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

macgeek2005
Alright, with alot of us already having seen the movie, and the rest of us seeing it it less than 24 hours, lets have a vote.

What's your favorite Star Wars Movie now?

Please only vote if you've seen Episode III.

Ken Kenobi
I'll be voting later.

palpy_666
ROTS... the most visually stunning and darkest of them all. Plus Palpatine plays a huge role...

joazinho
i VOTE ON ROTS!!

yodafan
I'll let you know when I see ROTS Sunday...

kremzike
I voted for ROTS, though I do feel in some ways it's tied with ROTJ with me, but merely because of my affection for Jedi. I'm seeing it again at midnight. I think my vote will probably be even more definite then.

DeVi| D0do
Empire Strikes Back, hands down.

ESB
ANH
ROTJ
ROTS
TPM
AOTC

Darth_Vader05
Not like i havent seen this thread before...

macgeek2005
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do

ESB
ANH
ROTJ
ROTS
TPM
AOTC

Have you seen ROTS?

koolruningz
Its hard for me to say because i cant put any distance between ROTS (which i saw this morning) compared to the others which i've seen countless times. I'll go with ESB though because after all those years it still amazes me. ROTS was great but i dont know if i'll still love it as much as ESB after 20+yrs. At the moment ROTS is about tied with ANH for me.

DeVi| D0do
Originally posted by macgeek2005
Have you seen ROTS?

obviously I have otherwise I wouldn't have posted in this thread...

TheForceSupreme
Empire Strikes Back is still on top for me.

ROTJ
ROTS
ANH
TPM
AOTC

macgeek2005
Can someone post a kind of sophisticated description of why ROTS is your favorite? I'm trying to prove to my stubborn dad, that ROTS IS the best.

Imaginary
RotS (though not by much)
ESB
RotJ
AotC
ANH
TPM

DeVi| D0do
macgeek... why can you just not believe people have different tastes?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

EHmasterJedi
I found Palpi rather strang at timesLOL, kind if weird i still like OT better, though no dout ROTS is the best out of the PT, hayden is 90% better than AOTC. All the lightsaber duels ended to fast and where hard to watch it was like hit and miss lol bad speacaily Palpi-Windu

ArthasKnight
ESB is still my favorite.

finti
ESB closely followed by ANH

astrofan428
I honestly didnt think I would, but I am voting ROTS.

I just got back and I am still in shock, I am in shock despite being as spoiled as you could possibly be.

I am not going to give a review or anything here, but I must say it was gutwrenching.

EHmasterJedi
One of the most disapointing parts was the music they played when Anakin marched into the temple, they SO should of used the imperial march theme like in that TV spot. Thats why i HATE watching TV spots and trailers, they put great music in then when you get to the theater it shoulds all wrong.

Delta 62
I do agree there, the Imperial March should've been used quite often towards the end. I am glad Duel of the Fates made a guest appearance though.

hunchy
Originally posted by macgeek2005
Can someone post a kind of sophisticated description of why ROTS is your favorite? I'm trying to prove to my stubborn dad, that ROTS IS the best.

I think YOU should listen to your dad and learn something. ESB and ANH all the way. Haven't seen ROTS yet, but I will tomorrow.

queeq
It'd rate no. 3

bilb
Right now to me its neck & neck with ESB, need to see it again to decide

Ken Kenobi
Just got back...it's 5:00 am when I am posting this.

I refuse to vote. I am undecided between ROTS & ESB. They are both awesome.

smoker4
I'd say its my second fav after ESB, was impressed smile

zavin
yes, revenge was so fast! i think that, with time, it could pass ESB

WindDancer
Saw Episode III 4 hrs ago. And I go with the Original and still the BEST! Episode IV: A New Hope! thumb up

EHmasterJedi
I think this thread might STILL be to early because i think everyone is voting its the best because its new and exciting, ROTS is fun but it really isnt the best lol.

jainasolo55
ESB has always been the best but i loved ROTS because it was alota darker and better then EP I and EP II

palpy_666
It's kinda funny that no one's voted for Ep. II
lol

Naredhel
Sorry guys, ep3 completely sucked. It wasn't dark, it was closer to a comedy movie.

Pablo G
I voted for ROTS but it's because I saw it yesterday and I loved it. Maybe if I'm asked this same questiona month from now I'll continue saying Return of the Jedi.

astrofan428
1. Revenge of the Sith
1.5 Empire Strikes Back
2. A New Hope
3. Attack of the Clones
4. Return of the Jedi
5. Phantom Menace

Lana
ESB is still my favorite. At the moment ROTS ties with ANH for second. From there it goes AOTC, TPM, and ROTJ.

Naredhel
Um...

ESB, ANH, ROTJ, TPM, AOTC, ROTS

TheForceSupreme
Originally posted by EHmasterJedi
I found Palpi rather strang at timesLOL, kind if weird i still like OT better, All the lightsaber duels ended to fast and where hard to watch it was like hit and miss lol bad speacaily Palpi-Windu

I agree with that much.

Red Superfly
Empire.

DeVi| D0do
Empire rules so much. I love that film.

I'm going to watch it right now.

Smodden
Who voted on the phantom menace?!mad

shadowy_blue
1. Empire Strikes Back

2. Revenge of The Sith

3. Return of The Jedi

4. A New Hope

5. The Phantom Menace

6. Attack of The Clones

Morning_Glory
what is wrong with Attack of the Clones....

I would definatly pick Attack of the Clones over Phantom Menace any time

Darth MoonPIE
1:rotj
2:esb tied with rots
3:anh
4:aotc
5:tpm

Lazerlike42
1 Rotj/ROTS
2 ESB
3 AOTC
4 TPM
5 ANH

tlbauerle
Originally posted by DeVi| D0do

ESB
ANH
ROTJ
ROTS
TPM
AOTC

Ditto.

WTF is with you people thinking ROTS is the best???

(Insert extremely obscene and angry language here) mad

Lazerlike42
lol what is with all you people who decided before TPM came out that no PT film could ever surpass an OT film no matter what?

Darth MoonPIE
Return of the Jedi was the ultimate, though i do agree that without the next best 2, ROTJ would be nothing... being ESB and ROTS

SithKiller
Folks I voted A New Hope....why?... because I remember when i was hardly old enough to remember but will never forget....the 7 o clock movie was sold out!....My parents made me promise to go straight to bed after if they took me to 9 o clock movie....my life was sci-fi star wars from there....Even Star trek took on a "k"new meaning for me.....but second choice is episode III then Empire.....Empire I remember it being sold out to when we first went to get tickets...lol....damn Star wars rulz! (vote based on childhood attachment I guess)....by the way this time I had to sit on the steps cause of no seats..lol...

tlbauerle
Originally posted by Lazerlike42
lol what is with all you people who decided before TPM came out that no PT film could ever surpass an OT film no matter what?

I never thought that...its just how it is.

Lazerlike42
Originally posted by tlbauerle
I never thought that...its just how it is.

ah yes but far too many do...

macgeek2005
This thread has moved down alot. It thought it would be a good idea to bring it back up, so more people can vote.

tlbauerle
This poll is lame. All these geeky n00bs are slanting the score.

umraanisback
ROTS all the way

IceWithin
I finally saw "The Revenge of the Sith" it was a pretty decent film, the conversations between Padme and Anakin were so... depressive, I mean they have a secret love, isn't it supposed to be full of passion?
However it had it's great scenes, like the fight between Palpatine and Yoda, that was great... and the part where Anakin fights Obi-Wan was OK too, but I don't know, I mean the fact that they were fighting in this lava planet made it look like they were in hell or something.
One of my favorite parts was when Anakin, or, Darth Vader, gets that cirgury thing and they put the mask and everything... I loved it.
But, my favorite Star Wars film still is and always will be: The Empire Strikes Back.

HAROLD
ESB
ANH
ROTS
AOTC
ROTJ
TPM

green dude
Rots it rocked it had action and everything but their might be another move 100 years be for Episode I: The Phantom Menace the only charater would proable see in it would be Yoda he's 900 but i won't be directed by Lucas it a thought he said hope he makes another long live SW big grin

Angelus_Darko
OK, here's mine:

1.- ROTS
2.- ESB
3.-ROTJ
4.-AOTC
5.-TPM
6.-ANH

ROTS was the PT movie we've been waiting for. The one that shows us the battle we always dreamed to see.

queeq
1. ESB
2. ANH
3. ROTS
4. ROTJ
5. AOTC
6. TPM

ESB rules for ever!

Dresta
who in their right mind voted for AOTC and TPM

darthvinss
ESB for sure...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.