would you watch them all in one day

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OB1-adobe
Like these people:

http://theforce.net/latestnews/story/Another_UK_Star_Wars_Marathon_Review_92597.asp

I think I could do it at my home, but not at a movie theater

Oh, and booing TPM and JAR JAR is sooooo 1999. LET IT GO!

jango fatt
yes i would

Darth MoonPIE
yes

The Ones
yep

Naredhel
Yes. Of course, 456123! I may watch 123456 for the hell of it, but I maintain that it must be 456123. I even tell people that who are interested and haven't seen any movies...

DeVi| D0do
Yeah, I agree... 4 5 6 1 2 3 is the way

I don't think I'll ever do it. Maybe one a night for a week, but not all in one day. That's what... 13 hours? Screw that. I've got a life! wink

Ken Kenobi
2 days for me...Prequel one day, Original another.

Or Original, then Prequel

Darth_Vader05
Im watching Attack of the Clones now as we speak then going to watch Revenge of the Sith at the threater and then coming home and watching the original trilogy.

Morpheus
raver im doing it now. i watched ep I today,im now watching ep II.
tonight im going to see ep III. when i get home IV,V,VI. raver

Jedi Merc
I need my sleep so I would probably do it over 2 days with PT then OT just so I understand all of the story. Oh, I'd watch it with subtitles too so I don't miss anything!

koolruningz
I intend doing it as soon as the ROTS dvd drops.

Jedi Merc
thats a long wait

koolruningz
Im patient.

TheElectricFox
Im watching them back to back all friday and sat. Ive got them all on dvd including the leaked copy of ROTS. Note, my copy of ROTS will be destroyed once i get to see it in theaters.

star22
As soon as the DVD comes out, I will spend a day watching all 6 of them in chronological order.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.