Spider-man,Venom,& Carnage vs Wolverine,Sabretooth,& Lady Deathstike

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blade Cutter
OK inspired by my brothers thread.I will give Spider-man two of his wost enemy's to help fight against Wolverine and his two enemy's.In this fight they all still hate each other(this goes for both teams) but team up to take down the opposing team.

JRW
wow this would be one of the best fights ever i have no clue who would win

Beyonder
Venom kicks Sabretooh's ass. Carnage plays with Deathstrike. Spidey uses Logan like a string puppet.

JRW
wow what a fan boy

logan can beat spider
and they others can hold their own
i think logans team might win

asain dude
um... there has been to team up.... carnage and venom (who didnt get along) and spider-man and venom( wich also didnt get along).but the three of them to gather no way.i think logans team would be sitting in the side lines while spideys team fights amonst themselves

asain dude
and by the way.... the maximum carnage # 10 is one of my favorite comics (like anyone cares)

jinzin
team wolvie is soooooo dead here....

derrick24
i think team wolverine have a very good chance at winning this fight, due to there superior fighting skill. Wolverine has owned spiderman on # of occasions and wolverine and venom is just a good fight. I would let sabertooth fight carnage, since sabertooth does strives off of pain. I would let lady deathstrike fight spiderman, since x-23 did own spiderman in a current issue. The best fight out of the 3 would be wolverine vs venom, which always ends in a stalemate but once deathstrike kills spiderman, than she can help creed take out carnage and when theyre thru with him, ds and sabertooth will just sit back with a thing of popcorn and watch venom and wolverine kill each other.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.