Holy Shit!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ones
my mate was walking toward my house, and a car came speeding toward him, hit him in the chest, and sent him flying through my window!

Bun Bun
OMFG that would be so scary did he live?

Ken Kenobi
How can a car hit him in the chest? Wouldn't it be his knees that got hit first?

Why are you making a thread about it, it seems like it just happened. Help him.

a1hsauce
is ur friend a midget

The Ones
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Why are you making a thread about it, it seems like it just happened. Help him.

my parents are and hes alive, the ambulance has been called

Mistah DEVIL
Originally posted by The Ones
my mate was walking toward my house, and a car came speeding toward him, hit him in the chest, and sent him flying through my window!
I hope to God that you would NOT joke about something as serious as this

Demarthl
ZOMGWTF i was sitting at my computer with paint shop pro open, and i coloured this pic! it was so cool that i put it on my site, its one of my characters 'Grav' man, he is cool! laughing

The Ones
im not joking!

a1hsauce
lol Dem i think maybe you got the wrong thread

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by The Ones
my parents are and hes alive, the ambulance has been called

Still...get off the computer and be there for your friend...you're being really inconsiderate right now to him.

Chatting with your net friends is more important then being by his side when he is in pain? Get your priorities right.

Fionnuala
I really hope you are lying..

Mistah DEVIL
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Still...get off the computer and be there for your friend...you're being really inconsiderate right now to him.

Chatting with your net friends is more important then being by his side when he is in pain? Get your priorities right.
yes

Demarthl
Originally posted by a1hsauce
lol Dem i think maybe you got the wrong thread
nah, it comes under the 'holy shit' title quite well

a1hsauce
lol ohhh i reread it...duhhh, i get it now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.