Did I see Yoda's eyes turn yellow there?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

queeq
Okay, I am not sure if I saw it correctly. So please tell me if anyone else saw it. Just for a brief moment, at the end of the film on the close shot of Yoda, right before Bail and OB1 enter the room, I thought Yoda opened his eyes and they were yellowish... and then it slowly disappeared when he turned in the reverse angel shot...

Was I seeing things or did someone else notice it too? And if so, what the heck does THAT mean?

Naredhel
Yoda's a Sith wink I'll look out for it!

yerssot
I didn't see it, didn't really pay notice to his eyes.

Perhaps it's because he was probing the dark side again to see what could be done as a possible next move

TheForceSupreme
I did see no such thing.

Darth_Vader05
Are you people on crack????

Prod
how come u have all seen it?!

ApolloX
Maybe its just the lighting or a coincidance????

koolruningz
Originally posted by Prod
how come u have all seen it?!

It was released to the public nearly 12hrs ago here.

ApolloX
In New Zealand! Your like an entire day ahead of US.

Aldaron
I agree,iIt was probably just the lighting. Yoda a Sith? Never.

koolruningz
Originally posted by ApolloX
In New Zealand! Your like an entire day ahead of US.

I know, cool eh? big grin

Jedi Merc
Maybe a goof like at the end of FF-X2 when Yuna's eyes are both blue instead of one blue and one green.

Yoda could never be a Sith by the way. It would break my heart!

DarkDethbringer
which movie Ep 3 if that's the one I cannot help you I won't see it until after the 30th if even then...

Imaginary
Originally posted by queeq
Okay, I am not sure if I saw it correctly. So please tell me if anyone else saw it. Just for a brief moment, at the end of the film on the close shot of Yoda, right before Bail and OB1 enter the room, I thought Yoda opened his eyes and they were yellowish... and then it slowly disappeared when he turned in the reverse angel shot...

Was I seeing things or did someone else notice it too? And if so, what the heck does THAT mean?

In some shots in the film they look green and in some they look brown... I never noticed yellow, though. Probably just a lighting mistake.

queeq
Well, I'll go and see it again, but if I did see it correctly it was in two consecutive shots.

IF, IF, it's true, we'll have a field day discussing that one, won't we?

forumcrew
if seeing it again at a digital screening ill keep an eye out for it

ArthasKnight
Never noticed it myself, and I got a good look at his eyes. Looked brown to me, it was just the lighting.

Richard FilmFre
aint that because he had just made contact to Qui Gonn??

queeq
Maybe maybe. I noticed it because they looked so different. Only when it was fading out (if it was yellow at all) I figured out what it wasm, but it was only so short. So.... only at the end people.

Lazerlike42
It could not be lightning, as Yoda is completely digital. I did not see it at all. If it is true I have what I would consider a strong theory concerning it, however I am quite certain it is not.

Wanderer259
I looked for it; didn't see it. I didn't even see a fading effect.

queeq
Looked for it where?

Jedi Priestess
Queeq babe, ya gotta lay off the ganja before movies. mwah1

astrofan428
That is the one thing about star wars movies, you have to watch ot a hundred times to catch everything, and us fans are so impatient we cant wait for the DVD.

And I didnt see the damn falcon either, maybe I will in the morning.

DarkYoda
I can only hope you are right. I thought Yoda and the whole Jedi order went a little dark the way they started attacking everybody. But honestly, I didn't see Yoda's eyes turn yellow.

bilb
Yeah I didnt see that at all Queeq

Falacerjedi
check out the part of the Yoda-Emperor fight where the camera pauses on Yoda semi close-up while he is on top of the emperors chair ... his eyes were yellow then although by the time it got to the part everyone above mentioned i totally forgot to look for it then ... will try and remember to look for it when i see it again tomorrow and Saturday and a few times next week stick out tongue

queeq
Yup, definately onme to watch for. I know I will.

hacksawfg
I didn't see Yoda's eyes turn yellow, but I'll look for it next time. Did anyone else notice that Obi-Wans eyes changed color what seemed like every other scene? Some times they were dark brown, sometimes blueish. Was there a reason?

sneeky_ninja
i think its cause of the lighting that the eyes seem to change color.

queeq
In case of OB1 for sure.

SithKiller
Yoda gets yellow eyes when hes grumpy...lol

Lana
I didn't notice that....hmm.

queeq
Originally posted by SithKiller
Yoda gets yellow eyes when hes grumpy...lol

Then tehy must have been that way throughout the movie. wink

tlbauerle
I almost wonder if Obi-Wan's eye color changes were due to digital color correction by accident. Bet that's the case.

ApolloX
I saw it too. They where yellow after he opened his eyes or something.
But i dont think it was intentional.

tlbauerle
He has yellow/brown eyes to begin with.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.