Can you post Revenge of the Sith movie links please?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xx_Tai_xx
I was wondering if you people could post Revenge of the Sith movie links or important scenes like Anakin VS Obi-Wan duel or Mace Windu VS Palp and important scenes like that.

Jedi Priestess
Number one rule, dont join a SW forum and then ask for this stuff on your first post. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Number 2 rule, this type of post is not allowed at KMC, move along, nothing to see here.

torcus
go to cinema and enjoy with big screen please...

SAVE THE NET!!!!

Darth_Vader05
Man people just got and pay 6 bucks to see the movie...

Prod
$11 for me...and I am seeing it friday night sad

JKozzy
$9.50 x 2 + $1 for reserving one ticket online = $20 for me.

BAILY
You should be banned for asking for Illegal Bootleg Footage on a respectable forum...

torcus
if you get an illegal copy, you have this:

bad image quality
bad sound quality
image too dark
you can hear the people in the cinema

you think that star wars is this???? please wait to the dvd and you can enjoy Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

ApolloX
Just go to the theater and contribute to the box office.

Prod
Originally posted by torcus
if you get an illegal copy, you have this:

bad image quality
bad sound quality
image too dark
you can hear the people in the cinema

you think that star wars is this???? please wait to the dvd and you can enjoy Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

the one small clip of the bootleg that I have is in awesome quality!

ChristianRocker
Just give him break. People make mistakes.

atila the great
I'm going to see it tonight, then on Saturday, after that I'll get the bootleg. BTW right now Mexican piracy is selling that fan film revelations with the episode 3 covers, oh the scam! it's not a great fan film after all

Insomnia
I bought my tickets early for $6.75

I'm seeing it tomorrow at 12, during school hours.

Falacerjedi
Originally posted by Darth_Vader05
Man people just got and pay 6 bucks to see the movie...

$6 ?!?!?!?!? I want to live where you are, its $10 here

JKozzy
I know... messed

xx_Tai_xx
Surely you guys must want to have Revenge of the Sith on ur comp? Surely you must be die hard SW fans, Im am disapointed.

hazkid
i'm downloading it! how do u pr
eview torrents?

Jedi Priestess
Adam, socking is a huge HUGE no-no at KMC, you'll soon be booted out once again.

astrofan428
How is this still here. As this thread has no purpose, I want to ask JP a question.

Hey JP what did you think of smallville?

JKozzy
Originally posted by xx_Tai_xx
Surely you guys must want to have Revenge of the Sith on ur comp? Surely you must be die hard SW fans, Im am disapointed. Surely, giving it to you we are not.

Learn english, you must.

Sith_Dreamer
My tickets cost $7.00 and I will be leaving in about 10 minutes.

xx_Tai_xx
Well can someone put links for important or interesting scenes, or maybe clips?

Prod
go over to MF.com for torrents...

JKozzy
Originally posted by xx_Tai_xx
Well can someone put links for important or interesting scenes, or maybe clips? No, not really. Especially since you've quite obviously registered to leech off of the material we have. Think about participating in the forums, and not demanding illegal materials.

ubidoobascooby
Originally posted by BAILY
You should be banned for asking for Illegal Bootleg Footage on a respectable forum...

Respectable? laughing

Respectable how? Because of the peoples opinions? Because of the 26 threads on "NOT MACE WINDU!?!?" The only reason to join is fileshared images relating to the SW universe. I didn't join to value other peoples opinions? Sure, if a good convos happening, I'll contribute... But when does something like that happen round here?

ubidoobascooby
Originally posted by JKozzy
No, not really. Especially since you've quite obviously registered to leech off of the material we have. Think about participating in the forums, and not demanding illegal materials.

Does he mention illegal? There's plenty of footage that has been released legally that has been shared on these forums, he doesn't even ask for you to post. Could he be asking for links to where they are in the forum?

Think of these things you royal tight ass prics...

JKozzy
Originally posted by ubidoobascooby
Does he mention illegal? There's plenty of footage that has been released legally that has been shared on these forums, he doesn't even ask for you to post. Could he be asking for links to where they are in the forum?

Think of these things you royal tight ass prics... No, check out that thread title and the first post, only way to attain those scenes would be through bootleg, illegal footage. It's pretty much assumed. Registered today, a whopping four posts, begging for movie footage. That's how they come. Why don't you think before you post.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.