The Official STARNERDS Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a1hsauce
I"m patenting this name as the Official KMC STARWARS Fan Base... Now go out my brothers and sisters and spread the name of the STARNERDS yes alien

Jackie Malfoy
I shall!IT IS COMING TOMORROW AND I AM SEEING THE NOON SHOWING OF IT!(Shows tickets!)jm eek!

a1hsauce
awesome...are you skipping school or somethin?

Ladyluck
star nerds!!!!! hahaha i already tried to spread it around....no success yet but it will soon catch on...

a1hsauce
Excellent My Ladyluck... faithful servant you are

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by a1hsauce
awesome...are you skipping school or somethin?

Yep it is during lunch so I am not skiping much./jm evil face

a1hsauce
lol nice Jacks, nice

Jedi_KnightAlly
I bought my tickets today, for tomorrow at 4pm, its gonna be great! big grin

Darth Mantis
I'm skipping too... Wonder where to sit... Haven't been in a movie theater in 5 years...

a1hsauce
5 years ...ur kidding why not

Jackie Malfoy
Long time!Thanks Alsauce I hope you all enjoy the showing it is going to be great!Wow it been a while I would say in the back where you can see the best!
That is where I am siting!Well got to go see you guys tomorrow!jm

Ladyluck
i'm buying my tickets tonight! there's a midnight showing tonight but my mom won't let me go lol...i'm so excited!!

a1hsauce
lol ya im going to see it on saturday

smoker4
30 minutes time eek! eek! eek!

Darth Mantis
5 years ...ur kidding why not I honestly don't know....

Cinemaddiction
Sign me up. Headin' out to dinner, then going to wait in line for 4 hours to make sure we snag good seats.

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Darth Mantis
I honestly don't know....
do u not like movies?Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Sign me up. Headin' out to dinner, then going to wait in line for 4 hours to make sure we snag good seats.
good luck.. dont get into any fights... its just a seat

ApolloX
Me is a Star Nerd. raver

Darth Mantis
do u not like movies?
good luck.. dont get into any fights... its just a seat I didn't know what movies were in the movie theater so as time went on I forgot about it all till I heard about episode III...

Lana
Wheeeeeee eek!

I'll be getting into costume very shortly, then heading out to the theater.....eek! I'm so excited laughing

Ladyluck
costume? really? that's so awesome!

Lana
Yup happy I made Jedi robes yes

Ladyluck
crazy!big grin i want one! lol

Imaginary
I saw it last night eek! Or rather, this morning... it was AWESOME!

Darth Mantis
What was awesome?

Imaginary
blink

The movie.

What else?

Darth Mantis

Darth Revan
Originally posted by Lana
Wheeeeeee eek!

I'll be getting into costume very shortly, then heading out to the theater.....eek! I'm so excited laughing

Nerd stick out tongue

I'm going to see it at 6:25 tomorrow night, going to the theater straight after school with some friends... It's going to be a big nerd party big grin

Got my tickets 2 weeks ago. Shame on any "Star Wars fan" who waited longer. mad

Gen. Grevious
Im seeing Star Wars tonight!!!!!!! yay! Im a super Star Wars nerd.....ah well its so cool......

Imaginary

Darth Mantis
Originally posted by Gen. Grevious
Im seeing Star Wars tonight!!!!!!! yay! Im a super Star Wars nerd.....ah well its so cool...... Let's ask each other questions that are related to starwars... I'm bored..

Darth Mantis
Originally posted by Imaginary
... ....

Gen. Grevious
Um,ok

Darth Mantis
I'll start off, what is a other name for Grievous's bodyguards?

Gen. Grevious
Magnaguards and do you have msn cause it would be quicker that way.

Darth Mantis
What's msn?

Gen. Grevious
Bugger ah well....lets continue..what is the name of Grand Admiral Thrawn's two star destroyers?

LordKerrigor
i saw it it was awesome i dressed up as a sith lord with one of those expensive light sabers

RiFaI
I Got the spoiler ...who is intrested in it? big grin

Gen. Grevious
ha,ive stumped even the most knowledable star wars fan.

star22
One is the Chimaera. I don't remember the other one.

I am going as Vader.

Gen. Grevious
Oh theres three then.

star22
Really? Well, that is his one in the first trilogy.

Gen. Grevious
Theres the Adamant,admonitor and the chimaera

a1hsauce
Wheeeeeee eek!

eek! laughing out loud Happy Dance Well how was it?

Ladyluck
i just got my ticket(and a detention for missing a class) and i've never been so excited!!!!!!!!!! i'm going tonight at 7 omg i can't wait!!! eek! eek! eek!

a1hsauce
laughing out loud you got detention...you should have bribed your teacher with the ticket lol

Ladyluck
haha lol he laughed at me and called me an idiot(can he do that)...he doesn't like star wars that much....

a1hsauce
lol i dont think he can...hes the idiot for not liking STARWARS. I mean come on...Its STARWARS

Ladyluck
i know!!...he sucks!!

Darth Mantis
Here's a question... What two species was Nihilus composed of?

davishl
what is this "star wars" that people are talking about? big grin

Darth Mantis
... Do not tempt me, you know as well as I what "star wars" is...

Lana
eek! laughing out loud Happy Dance Well how was it?

Was awesome eek! yes

a1hsauce
... Do not tempt me, you know as well as I what "star wars" is...
lol tell the newb
Was awesome eek! yes
I bet it was.. i drove down Hollywood Blvd and I saw like 12 Storm Troopers walking down the street.

Lana
There were loads of people in costume, but I was the only person who was dressed as a Jedi laughing out loud

davishl
... Do not tempt me, you know as well as I what "<a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=22&k=star%20wars" onmouseover="window.status='star wars'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">star wars</a>" is...

tempt you...i shall try not

Morning_Glory
sign me up! perv

a1hsauce
There were loads of people in costume, but I was the only person who was dressed as a Jedi laughing out loud
lol The lone Jedi among the crowd... oh man i can picture it..you must have felt like Obi Wan and Luke did when they walked into the Cantina in ANH.

Lana
It was pretty funny. There were loads of people dressed up as Sith, and I was the single Jedi....laughing

a1hsauce
lol did you have a lightsaber as well?

Lana
Of course! What kind of Jedi would I be if I didn't? stick out tongue

Mandos
A lame Jedi

Sun Ce
http://screenshots.filesnetwork.com/7/potd/1089507676.jpg

a1hsauce
lol true very true

Fallen Jedi
i saw episode III on wednesday at midnight. it was crazy. everyone was so into it, cheering and everyting.

i can't decide if ROTS is better than ESB or not.

a1hsauce
I dont like the ending of ESB...leaves too much hanging

Lana
Yeah, it was supposed to stick out tongue that's why there was another movie after it.

ESB was FAR superior to the others.

a1hsauce
stick out tongue I know that...its just it annoys me. Its like NO! Not yet dont end NOW!...WE have to SAVE Solo.

Ladyluck
ohhh man!!!! i saw star wars last night!!! it was incredible omg it was so awesome i was speechless after the movie lol....wow! i'm going to go see it again!!!

a1hsauce
well Ms. Lady how are you today?

Ladyluck
i'm great, and yourself?

a1hsauce
absolutley fantabulous

Ladyluck
that's awesome

a1hsauce
what have u done today?

Ladyluck
i went to school...that's it, nothing exciting...got my physics test that i was really confident about back and realized i'm doing really bad in that class...how about you?

a1hsauce
ouch that sucks...well i have another hour of work...then i'm free

Ladyluck
work? where do work where you can slack off and play around on forums all day?

a1hsauce
lol in a law firm where else lol

Ladyluck
hahaha nice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.