Revan speculation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Revan33
I was bored and came up with this idea where Revan is the physical embodiment of the will of the Force. Total speculation, 99.9% chance it's all bogus, but it's just an idea to think about.

Now what made me think that? Well he is extremely powerful, Kreia says he is like the heart of the Force, he has an insanely strong will, and he saved the galaxy (or Republic) 3 times. First from the Mandalorians, then from Malak, then from the original Sith Empire, and Kreia thinks he did it all to save the Republic and everything had its reason. And perhaps in KOTOR 3 he saves the Force by killing the Exile or something.

Now, if he represents the will of the Force, why did Malak almost kill him? Because Revan wasn't strong enough to face the original Sith empire yet. He got far stronger after KOTOR than he was during his first reign as Dark Lord of the Sith, until he was powerful enough to defeat the original Sith empire. It seems like everything had a purpose to me.

Once again though, this is just an idea to throw around, there's no proof of anything.... yet.

Darth Ridah
cool, but I don't think its like that.

Wanderer259
First off, yes, Revan is extremely powerful, but I don't know if you can take Kreia's statement as literal. I haven't played KotOR II, but I don't think the Exile is literally the "death of the Force" -- he's just a means towards that end. Also, I can't recall there ever being a statement that Revan was stronger after his reign as and his fall from being the Dark Lord of the Sith; the Republic, however, was. Also, we don't yet know if Revan did defeat the Sith Empire.

It'd be a neat idea and it'd prove that there were Chosen Ones before THE Chosen One.

Darth_Janus
Revan was considered stronger than he had formerly been by Malak before the final battle, when he didn't even have his memories back

Fishy
I like it of course we have absolutly no way of knowing if its wrong or right though.

Now the death of the force and the heart of the force thing is probably something Kotor III will move on with, at least I hope so, but before we can say this theory is wrong or right we will just have to play Kotor III

Darth Revan33
Originally posted by Fishy
I like it of course we have absolutly no way of knowing if its wrong or right though.

Now the death of the force and the heart of the force thing is probably something Kotor III will move on with, at least I hope so, but before we can say this theory is wrong or right we will just have to play Kotor III

My thoughts too.

Emperor Revan
So know that most have seen episode 3, any changes?

Darth_Otaku
i like pie...

Jerico
And woulden't it be more fun if Revan was a woman? c'mon theres no females in Star Wars (minus leia) that are important so why not, we nerds need something to ogle.

Fishy
I really don't care what sex Revan is, I just always kinda assumed he was a Male... Because of something I no longer remember

xxxpoppunker182
that specualtion pretty rad if you ask me. but i totally agree with fishy

fishy sometimes we're like the same person we have exactly the same point of view

Emperor Revan
Well, I'm glad it's at least entertaining. And according to the official KOTOR 2 website, Revan is male and they hint that the official side is dark side.

LordSorgo
Sorry, but.... I like pie.

Darth_Glentract
I read somewhere, cant find it again, that both Revan aand the Exile are manle and that the LS ending is canon for both.

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
I read somewhere, cant find it again, that both Revan aand the Exile are manle and that the LS ending is canon for both.

NO! the pie destroys them all! NOTHING CAN DEFEAT PIE!

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract

LS Ending for both?

God that sucks...

Then they will have introduce a new enemy tie it in with Revan and all that crap... the idiots if they make Revan dark and the story can be so much more rewarding and easier to make. Not to mention you would actually have the feeling to work against something or for something

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.