Ultimate Jedi/Sith Championship Tournament

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth L. Dipsit
Okay. The following are what I believe are the 16 best sith vs. the 16 best jedi, each in individual battles (not everyone fights everyone else). Some of the fights may seem one-sided, but any other way wouldn't work out right. If anyone sees a blatant error, please point it out politely so that I can learn from my dumbass mistakes, and if people disagree heartily, please keep it civil. There are blank spaces because I know no one who would work yet (I have logic for the spaces and why they sometimes win). The rules are as follows: five rounds, with the contestants at their most powerful states and the winners are all healed between battles (I don't want to repeat myself again and again, so I thought I'd just say that). Here:

ROUND 1:
Luke Skywalker vs. Darth Maul
Winner: Luke Skywalker
Yoda vs. Darth Tyranus
Winner: Yoda
______ vs. Darth Simus
Winner: ______
Obi-Wan Kenobi vs. Darth Malak
______ vs. Darth Traya
Winner: ______
Mace Windu vs. Freedon Nadd
Winner: Mace Windu
Ben Skywalker (if he's real then I think he can do this) vs. Ajunta Pall
Winner: Ben Skywalker
Plo Koon vs. Darth Nihilus
Winner: Plo Koon (if Koon couldn't, I need to know someone not listed who could)
Anakin Skywalker vs. Darth Bane
Winner: Darth Bane
______ vs. Darth Sidious
Winner: Darth Sidious
Kyle Katarn vs. Exar Kun
Winner: Exar Kun
Ki Adi Mundi vs. Darth Vader
Winner: Darth Vader
Princess Leia Organa Solo vs. Darth Revan
Winner: Darth Revan
Mara Jade Skywalker (is she real?) vs. Tulak Hord
Winner: Tulak Hord
Kit Fisto vs. Naga Sadow
Winner: Naga Sadow
Qui-Gon Jinn vs. Marka Ragnos
Winner: Marka Ragnos

ROUND 2:

Luke Skywalker vs. Darth Bane
Yoda vs. Darth Sidious
______ vs. Exar Kun
Winner: ______ (gotta find somebody good enough to beat Kun)
Obi-Wan Kenobi vs. Darth Vader
Winner: Obi-Wan Kenobi
______ vs. Darth Revan (I need someone unlisted who is pretty good)
Winner: Darth Revan
Mace Windu vs. Tulak Hord
Winner: Tulak Hord
Ben Skywalker vs. Naga Sadow
Plo Koon vs. Marka Ragnos

ROUND 3:

Luke Skywalker vs. Darth Revan (yeah!)
Yoda vs. Tulak Hord
______ vs. Naga Sadow
Obi-Wan Kenobi vs. Marka Ragnos

SEMIFINAL ROUND:

Luke Skywalker vs. Naga Sadow
Yoda vs. Marka Ragnos

FINAL ROUND:

Luke Skywalker vs. Marka Ragnos

Champion: Luke Skywalker
Runner-up: Marka Ragnos
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

That's all, folks. By the way, I need three jedi:
One who is better than Obi-Wan Kenobi but worse than Yoda and was on a level with Tulak Hord...
One who is better than Mace Windu but worse than Obi-Wan Kenobi (assuming he is better than Windu)...
One who is better than Kyle Katarn but worse than Anakin Skywalker and was equal in power to Ajunta Pall.

Bobafetty
What the hell? Give up! You've lost your right to start threads!

Darth_Glentract
that is really gay. you are a stupid idiot. please, moderators, dont let anyone post if they registered in May.

Darth L. Dipsit
I'm sorry. But please - KEEP IT CIVIL! I do NOT appreciate this kind of inappropriate feedback. I am also fairly sure that I specified at the beginning of the post to educate me if someone thinks my idea is unacceptable. Do not go to a thread simply to criticize it. Again, I didn't join this forum to make enemies. I just thought I would ask for positive feedback from people like me. PLEASE, from now on, keep it about SW. My apologies (somebody please back me up here - I could really use some support).

Darth Mantis
Glentract, don't be so hasty... It's not that bad of a post compared to some of the one's I had created...

Darth L. Dipsit
Thanks very much for helping me out. Does anyone have any input, though, about the thread? Sorry to waste anyone's time.

Darth_Glentract
ya, well you should be sorry! Naah, I'm just messin with you. I just thought that you had Ben Kenobi vs. Naga Sadow, Kyle vs. Exar, Plo Koon vs. Marka Ragnos, and.... sorry I just have to say it! WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN SMOKING?

Princess Leia Organa Solo vs. Darth Revan?

BTW, we have all made some stupid mistakes before.(sorry if that sounds strange, not ment as an insult to your post)

Darth L. Dipsit
Oh, man. It's totally cool. I shouldn't have been so serious. And as to the extremely one-sidedness of these fights, I completely agree with you (by the way, thanks for easing up on me - it's hard to be the new guy). But, when I made the chart for this little tournament, I had to sacrifice some in order to work the whole idea. So, I matched the best jedi to the 16th-best sith in the first battle at the top and vice-versa at the bottom (Kit Fisto vs. Naga Sadow - I mean, come on). The idea is actually for a potential movie featuring these characters. So, I really was trying to get to the meat and potatoes, which I think turned out in the final rounds. And of course, since the one-sided fights are at the top and bottom, the middle ones are the real fights of interest. But I messed some of those up, too. Anyway, I'm just glad that you don't seriously hate me.

Kun-ni Habeo
i like it,,,but u shuld of made revan winning

Darth L. Dipsit
Much thanks. I spent a fair bit of time thinking of the concept. You might be right, though. Anyone else think so? And also, wouldn't a tournament between the best be great if it was made into a film?

Human Vader
if its NJO Luke, Revan loses. But even if he did win (which he would against ROTJ Luke) he wouldnt be able to beat Marka Ragnos

Darth L. Dipsit
Yeah, I think Marka Ragnos is the best Sith, followed (not in order) by Revan, Vader, Hord, and Sadow. Regardless, Habeo kicks ass in my books for the great input.

Darth_Janus
How does Mace Windu go about beating Freedan Nadd now?

Darth Revan33
Have you seen Ep. 3? Mace might beat him. But then again I don't know much about Freedon...

Darth L. Dipsit
Yeah, that, I thought, was one of the better fights. Mace OWNS in III. If Anakin hadn't messed him up, Sids would've been toast. However, Nadd is powerful too. Janus is right. I just think Windu is one of the greatest Jedi of all time by the end of his life, now in theaters (awesome death scene). I still am looking for three Jedi that I haven't used and that fit the profiles above. Any other ideas about the tournament?

Kun-ni Habeo
thanx dispit
and yes mace is one BAD mother****er

Lord Slaughter
Revan beats all, even Marka Ragnos. An unimpressive Jedi, Jaden Korr, beat him, so i think Revan can.

Darth_Janus
Marka Ragnos' spirit was thousands of years old by then. Hardly the spiting image of hsi true power.

Lord Slaughter
Even so, his skill with a saber, which would not be lost over time, was pathetic against Jaden.

Darth_Glentract
well, Alheimer's usually begins to set in around 80 without medication so 5000 years could result in serious loss of capabilities.

jackstain
that sucked.

the only part that i agree with is that NJO Luke would win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.