5 year old mother

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lil bitchiness
Five year old mother

Hmmm...

BackFire
Yep.

Humeriously enough I just read about this about an hour ago on www.snopes.com

Morbid4Daniel
What the f**k?

debbiejo
I don't know what to think... blink Too many hormones in our milk and food products...

Darth Revan
The kind of hormones they give cows aren't the same type of hormones human females produce. erm

There's some weird genetic defect that causes children to mature very early, to the point where some children die at 13 or 14 years of age. If only I knew what it was called...

FeceMan
Wtf?

Imaginary
eer

debbiejo
Originally posted by Darth Revan
The kind of hormones they give cows aren't the same type of hormones human females produce. erm

There's some weird genetic defect that causes children to mature very early, to the point where some children die at 13 or 14 years of age. If only I knew what it was called...

Oh, I've heard kids in Mexico were maturing at young ages like that, because of the growth hormones they were putting in the cattle...More then we use here. Way too much.

MetalHeart
i say its bullshit

dark1365
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Five year old mother

Hmmm...
This is another one of those tabloid articles.

spidergrl
Thats a little ....... young??

Ou Be Low hoo
And the Understatement Of The Year award goes to spidergrl for this response to the news that a 5 year old girl has given birth...

Originally posted by spidergrl
Thats a little ....... young??

belly_jeans349
that is so much BS dude, we lived on this planet for thousands of years and this is the first case in life of this happening, we've been getting milk from cows all the time, it wouldnt go from 12 yrs old getting pregnant to 5 yrs old getting pregnant in a matter of days, it would go down slowly like 13 yrs, 12 yrs, 11 yrs, 10 yrs, etc.

it was probably her older sister or something blaming it on her lol

but that is BS, no way 5 yr old could already go threw puberty n crap, it takes more years then that for that stuff to develop, and how is a different animals milk going to effect humans? unless it has a f'd up disease or something....or maybe a toxicated cow haha

Ou Be Low hoo
If you like gibberish, please indulge yourself in the following quote:

Originally posted by belly_jeans349
that is so much BS dude, we lived on this planet for thousands of years and this is the first case in life of this happening, we've been getting milk from cows all the time, it wouldnt go from 12 yrs old getting pregnant to 5 yrs old getting pregnant in a matter of days, it would go down slowly like 13 yrs, 12 yrs, 11 yrs, 10 yrs, etc.

it was probably her older sister or something blaming it on her lol

but that is BS, no way 5 yr old could already go threw puberty n crap, it takes more years then that for that stuff to develop, and how is a different animals milk going to effect humans? unless it has a f'd up disease or something....or maybe a toxicated cow haha

belly_jeans349
if you like retards that think their all badass, indulge yourself in the following quote:

Originally posted by Ou Be Low hoo
If you like gibberish, please indulge yourself in the following quote:

Ou Be Low hoo
if you like retards that think their all badass, indulge yourself in the following quote:

Wow, that was good! I wanna read more from that 'Ou Be Do Be' guy!

I didn't mean to offend you by calling your post 'gibberish'...I just thought that was what you intended it to be...Oh well, my mistake...

You actually meant this ^ to be taken seriously?

RogueGambitdare
blink

belly_jeans349
it's not like anyone takes you seriously

Ou Be Low hoo

Good come-back.

Imaginary

erm

Darth Revan
You two are so cute when you argue. happy

Imaginary
laughing out loud

Nice new siggy DR.

Darth Revan
Thanks big grin

Clovie
blink how was that possible?

Fire
What the f**k?

spidergrl
Originally posted by Ou Be Low hoo
And the Understatement Of The Year award goes to spidergrl for this response to the news that a 5 year old girl has given birth... thank you thank you *bow*

Bardock42
I think it is stated in this article that this happened in the 1930s, right.

So I find it possible that this could happen by chance but it seems very unlikely, still 5 sounds so young.

spidergrl
It is! yes

Bardock42
It is! yes

Yeah but it seems to be true yes

BackFire
It's true. Snopes does their research on these things.

spidergrl
But its so ........ wink Ewwwwwwwwwwwww

Bardock42
Originally posted by BackFire
It's true. Snopes does their research on these things.

Yeah, thats why I believe it

But its so ........ wink Ewwwwwwwwwwwww

It is...by god...it is sad

Mist
holy mother of mercy.......thats....*is speechless*

Piggle Humsy
If it is indeed true.... Poor little girl. no

debbiejo
Now, who would do it with a 5 year old anyway? And she'd have to be 4 when the deed was done...Sick!! And in the 1930's yet.

Fishy
Thats the sickest part of all, this isn't the first child to hit puberty that young...

And yes it is very true, I've seen it on the news a few times (they air shit like this when they don't have any real news) and saw it on a dozen websites...

If it makes anybody feel better, she apparantly lived most of her very short life thinking it was her sister instead of daughter

Mist
short life? i miss something? not like its recent or anyhting, but still interesting...

Fishy
From what i remember she died in her twenty's or something...

Jackie Malfoy
Five year old mother

Hmmm...

This is one sick world when something like that could happen here.JM sick

Fishy
Oh yeah because thats without any doubt the worst thing ever....

KharmaDog
Originally posted by debbiejo
Now, who would do it with a 5 year old anyway? And she'd have to be 4 when the deed was done...Sick!! And in the 1930's yet.

Millions of Pedohiles and Deviant f*ckheads would be my first guess.

jaden101
apparently this is more common that people think...i believe there was a previous case of a 5 year old giving birth in India...

Napalm
I knew kids were having sex early but this is a little extreme

shaber
obviously a hoax - it's impossible

KharmaDog
Originally posted by shaber
obviously a hoax - it's impossible

and what do you base this on?

FeceMan
Originally posted by KharmaDog
and what do you base this on?
Hearsay and circumstantial evidence.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by FeceMan
Hearsay and circumstantial evidence.

Awe, the backbone of backward thinking!

belly_jeans349
ok sometimes the mother will have a baby and possibly die, but a 5 yr old's stomach i just think is way too small for a baby to be carried in, she would die by the time the fetus was like 3 months....her stomach would have outstretched...so there's no way she could have given birth to a baby...

spidergrl
Originally posted by Mist
holy mother of mercy.......thats....*is speechless*

*joins in speechlessness*

BlackC@t
That's messed up What the f**k?...

spidergrl
i do believe that it is !! yes

Fishy
ok sometimes the mother will have a baby and possibly die, but a 5 yr old's stomach i just think is way too small for a baby to be carried in, she would die by the time the fetus was like 3 months....her stomach would have outstretched...so there's no way she could have given birth to a baby...

Whoever said the baby came out normal and healthy?

But it is real

eleveninches
Thats wierd.

KharmaDog
These guys do their research and are the top hoax busters and this is what they have to say regarding this issue.

http://www.snopes.com/pregnant/medina.asp

PinkDi@monds
i beleive it but it is unbeleivable. 1939...........rings a bell.........omfg, to make it worse, 1939 was the year WW2 started! bloody hell, poor kid!!

KidRock
ha she got owned.

Capt_Fantastic

http://www.metrokc.gov/health/famplan/squestions/sq9.htm

KharmaDog
Originally posted by KidRock
ha she got owned.

Do you think about what you type? Or do you just open your mind and let the idiocy flow from your fingers to the keyboard?

AdventChild
Do you think about what you type? Or do you just open your mind and let the idiocy flow from your fingers to the keyboard?

you know that's kinda mean,you shouldn't be taking it out on that person..Canada Rocks! there's alot of ugly guys here though...California's better......and about the whole five year old thing.. i'm kinda skeptical on that too.. you never know though... anything is possible...i guess as the saying goes..... big grin

dark1365
Originally posted by Napalm
I knew kids were having sex early but this is a little extreme
On an atomic scale! What the f**k?

KidRock

It varies day to day. Thanks for wondering though

Morning_Glory
so is this real or fake???

Fëanor
you be the judge...what your heart tells you will always contradict what your mind believes and vice a versa....true or no, the post has done what it intended....to separate the ignorant from the indignant no expression

Morning_Glory
it is true.. I looked on www.snopes.com and there is a pictures and a big article on it

it happened way back in 1939

misha
Five year old mother

Hmmm...
i dont know if i believe this confused

KharmaDog
Originally posted by misha
i dont know if i believe this confused

then research it yourself.

Morning_Glory
it's a true story.. it was a little girl who had some malfunctioning glands...

Fëanor
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
it is true.. I looked on www.snopes.com and there is a pictures and a big article on it

it happened way back in 1939 i don't doubt what you say...but after reading some of the posts on here, i can't help wonder: why all the silliness of arguing over something that happened years ago on the validity of the claim....if i had to post my input, i would say: wow!!! bummer

Morning_Glory
the article said she treated it like a brother and not a child.. she was not interested in the baby at all

and they dont know who the father was

Fëanor
at the place and the time it happened....i would not doubt the father may've been the father, disgusting as it is erm

dadudemon
Originally posted by KidRock
ha she got owned.

At first I didn't get it. After I thought about it. I got it. Dude, that is so horribly and disgustingly funny. Once I got it, I literally laughed out loud and said "OMG!!! That guy is right."

That will leave emotional scars on you for life. I remember all the way back to about a year and a half...if she evens remembers back to three...it has got to be horrible.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by dadudemon
That will leave emotional scars on you for life. I remember all the way back to about a year and a half...if she evens remembers back to three...it has got to be horrible.

And yet still you find the emotional scares left from the rape of a 4 year old to be a funny subject matter?

dadudemon
And yet still you find the emotional scares left from the rape of a 4 year old to be a funny subject matter?

Of course not...don't be absurd. If look for the negative in everything, reality is not enjoyable...lighten up a bit.

I thought that KidRock's perspective was humorous in a horrible and disgusting way. Did you read my post?

KharmaDog
Of course not...don't be absurd. If look for the negative in everything, reality is not enjoyable...lighten up a bit.

I thought that KidRock's perspective was humorous in a horrible and disgusting way. Did you read my post?

I read your post. You said that you saw humour in Kidrock's comment and that you thought, "OMG!!! That guy is right."

What am I missing? What didn't I understand?

I do not look for the negative in everything, in fact I look for the humour in most things, but in some things there is no humour, a guy raping a 4 year old and her getting pregnant is one of those things. I guess we just have to agree to disagree on that issue.

Afro Cheese
At first I didn't get it. After I thought about it. I got it. Dude, that is so horribly and disgustingly funny. Once I got it, I literally laughed out loud and said "OMG!!! That guy is right." This is your reaction to "ha she got owned?"

belly_jeans349
i just think it is another prank that was succeeded in everyone to believe.

i think when snopes went to look it up, everyone did believe in it, and there were no sites to say it was fake because after all it was 1939, things were easier to make people believe then now days...and it just led to where people now days do believe it.

and that pic on snopes of the pregnant girl looks really fake.

Gryn Jabar
ROFLMAO Kidrock and Kharmadog.

Alpha Centauri
Never did get that.

Why type those letters and look rather silly, when you can type haha?

-AC

KharmaDog
It does seem like alot of effort to feign amusement doesn't it?

Smallville
Five year old mother

Hmmm...

sick

Syren

I'm totally in awe of what you just wrote... to think I have finally met someone this ignorant! Stomach, baby carried in stomach, does anyone notice anything remotely strange about that statement?

Baby - stomach - stretched - um...??

For the record, where is a baby usually carried? blink

KharmaDog
Syren, there are so many ignorant comments made on this board that it seems most of us just pick and choose which ones to jump all over. Thanx for picking up the slack and pointing out this one. wink

Fionnuala
I think we learned this is year six..but just to be sure let me go and check.....yeah I think it's the womb...I mean I could be wrong....

Trickster
Personally, I think it's interesting she had another child. And I'd also like to know what relationship Lina and Gerado shared as they grew up.

Also, I must point out to claims like this
Originally posted by Fishy
Thats the sickest part of all, this isn't the first child to hit puberty that young...

And yes it is very true, I've seen it on the news a few times (they air shit like this when they don't have any real news) and saw it on a dozen websites...

If it makes anybody feel better, she apparantly lived most of her very short life thinking it was her sister instead of daughter

That she had another child, in 1979... If Gerado was born in 1939, when she was five, then presumably it's even more disgusting that somebody dragged out a 25yr old corpse?

FeceMan
Originally posted by Syren
I'm totally in awe of what you just wrote... to think I have finally met someone this ignorant! Stomach, baby carried in stomach, does anyone notice anything remotely strange about that statement?

I believe that by 'stomach' she meant 'abdomen', but I understand from where you are coming.

dadudemon
I read your post. You said that you saw humour in Kidrock's comment and that you thought, "OMG!!! That guy is right."

What am I missing? What didn't I understand?

Did she or did she not "get owned"? She obviously did else she wouldn't be pregnant at that age. That it what I meant by "OMG!!! That guy is righ.

Originally posted by KharmaDog I do not look for the negative in everything, in fact I look for the humour in most things, but in some things there is no humour, a guy raping a 4 year old and her getting pregnant is one of those things. I guess we just have to agree to disagree on that issue.

I did not find that a 4 year being raped was funny. I found that KidRock seeing that as ownage to be funny.

I do not have a normal sense of humor. I was the only one in the theater that laughed out loud when Anakin cut off Dooku's hands...the look on his face was priceless. big grin

BTW, it is spelled humor. (I would appreciate it if you told me when I misspell a word as well...I hate looking like a fool when I am trying to be serious.)

KharmaDog
Did she or did she not "get owned"? She obviously did else she wouldn't be pregnant at that age. That it what I meant by "OMG!!! That guy is righ.

Wow great defense for looking like an jerk. The "being raped is getting owned so it's kinda funny what he said" defense. I'm sure Kidrock is pleased that you think that he is righ, but he'd be even happier if you that he was right.

I did not find that a 4 year being raped was funny. I found that KidRock seeing that as ownage to be funny.

And that's o.k. how? I guess you love it when the rape jokes come out at the business christmas party eh? Good times.

BTW, it is spelled humor. (I would appreciate it if you told me when I misspell a word as well...I hate looking like a fool when I am trying to be serious.)

Actually it's spelled "humor" in the U.S., Just about everywhere else in the world it's spelled "humour". You see, the english language originally developed in great Britain, and then alot of english people spread across the globe. When people settled into the U.S. they started changing the way a few words got spelled whereas the rest of the world still spells most english words as with the King's english spelling. As for looking like a fool when you are trying to be serious, you just did a fine job.

Kiu Dun
You got burned Dadudemon.

Jedi_KnightAlly
I don't think its right in the least to see "rape" and "ownage" in the same sentence, never mind comparing someone being raped, to someone being owned.

Moosooman
This is very disturbing.....

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Kiu Dun
You got burned Dadudemon.

Maybe he'd find it funnier if you told him that he got "owned"?

BadKitty
Originally posted by Moosooman
This is very disturbing..... ditto..I think I need to hurl sick

belly_jeans349
Originally posted by Syren

i dont know what you mean "ignorant" i was just saying my opinion, i know that all women do get them, im not trying to be mean or anything im just saying that how would she have enough skin to stand the stretches?

and as i say...no offense to w/e i said that was ignorant

KidRock
hahahahaha

warn81
It's not too impossible, the youngest mother could be 9, she's just a few years younger confused. I've seen some big 5 year olds.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.