I'm going crazy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sith_darth_jay
I'm in the cinema rite now and the ppl is going crazy eek! eek! eek!

I'm waiting in line to see the movie can't wait

sorry forr the pointless thread

close if neccesary

gmail
laughing out loud Have fun!

Prod
lucky ueek!

unlucky me sad

I will be seeing it in a couple days sad

*starts crying*

enjoy the movie!!!

WindDancer
Nah! Not pointless. I'm on my way to my local theater. I will feel your pain soon. wink

Have fun everyone! Hope you reserved your tickets! I sure did. big grin

Prod
*cries harder!!!!*

darthmonkey9206
omg, i'm leaving in aprox. 30 minutes!

Prod
u have dun too!!!!

moonwalker741
2 hours

solsmitch
12 hours

Prod
49 hours

Andrew McLeod
Damn...I was supposed to go tonight but the friend who was taking me had to cancel...damn him!

I'm going Friday night now...

Lana
I'm leaving as soon as I get my ass off here and into my costume.......eek! eek! eek!

hazkid
i'll see it at 3:45 tomorrow...after school....i'm not too dissapointed.

Imaginary
Seen it... it was awesome eek!

theshakl
AH!!!! LESS THAN A DAY LEFT FOR ME!

manny321
Staurday for mE!!!

stingray005
I'm so pissed off, my dumb @ss social studies teacher couldn't stay after school today, (due to a varcity track meet) so now I have to stay after tommorrow to take a stupid test.
Now I have to wait until 5:00 to see it. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

astrofan428
Originally posted by Imaginary
Seen it... it was awesome eek!

Extremely good to hear.

ApolloX
Im seeing it tomarrow 5pm.

Jedi Merc
MAY 20th at 3:50 PM and I cannot wait to see it with my friends who by that time will have already seen it but will gladly see it again (i.e. Torik_Shai smile )

Mist
Originally posted by sith_darth_jay
I'm in the cinema rite now and the ppl is going crazy eek! eek! eek!

I'm waiting in line to see the movie can't wait

sorry forr the pointless thread

close if neccesary

confused how could you write this and be in line at the same time? confused did you have a laptop and phone?

stick out tongue im gonna be a right ***** til i see it stick out tongue

solsmitch
15 minutes, better get going

sith_darth_jay
Originally posted by Mist
confused how could you write this and be in line at the same time? confused did you have a laptop and phone?

stick out tongue im gonna be a right ***** til i see it stick out tongue

yes, and no.
i did have my cell phone and was connected while waiting, but open this thread in a computer, there's a internet cafe rite here in the cinema yes.

actually I'm the cinema rite now, this place has become my house for the day, I've already seen it 3 times, and going for the 4th big grin

I didn't write as much yesterday cuz I didn't have time, but it was crazy here, the line streached all around the building, I got here @ 8, and there were already many in line. there was a red carpet and ppl dress up, it was just like a hollywood premier, although abit dorky...and not so fancy big grin. we got inside the theater @ 11 and waited till 12.01, that hour was so stressing until the lights went down.

I must say i cry a bit during order 66...and at the very end

...god I wish it was yesterday all over again sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.