Primer is a great experimental sci fi movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fireyhope
Primer runs around 87 minutes long and was made with a budget of 7k. The cinematogrophy is considerably very good for an amature film maker. Primer won the Sundance Grand Jury Prize 2004 .The story is about 2 engineers who accidentally stumble upon making a Time Travel machine. the movie is not very linear leaving you very confused and i'm sure that anybody who watches the movie for a 1st time will be extremely confused. The 2 engineers Abe and Aaron eventually find a way to back in time to go help there future selves. But the plot is much more complicated then that they try to find ways to get everything they want and i think they do suceed in some ways but i really do need to watch the movie again since it was so confusing. but i do think in some ways they left the movie open so that you can think about your own philisophy about the movie. This is definately a movie you would want to watch with friends who like to talk about movies and what it means.

8/10

httpprimermoviecom/

Cinemaddiction
I thought it was incredibly boring. Anycrap, there's a thread for it over in Sci Fi. I'll scoot it over there.

Tandrade
Yeah yur right the star gate really sucks because it keeps going for ever and ever!!!!!!! thumb down thumb down thumb down thumb down thumb down thumb down

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.