Phoenix vs. the Invisible Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Jean DOES NOT have the Phoenix Force. It's just a codename. I don't care if it's in her DNA, a secondary mutation or she's the "chosen one". SHE DOESN'T HAVE IT. One person in a recent thread gave a very good arguement as to why IW's powers do not block telepathy. So....

pr1983
Originally posted by Draco69
Jean DOES NOT have the Phoenix Force. It's just a codename. I don't care if it's in her DNA, a secondary mutation or she's the "chosen one". SHE DOESN'T HAVE IT. One person in a recent thread gave a very good arguement as to why IW's powers do not block telepathy. So....

what thread if you dont mind me asking?

this is post endsong jean?

Draco69
No. I think it was the IW vs. GL. vs Mags thread. Ask GalacticStorm. He/She's the one who gave the arguement.

Beyonder
No. I think it was the IW vs. GL. vs Mags thread. Ask GalacticStorm. He/She's the one who gave the arguement.

Invisible Woman. Jean hasn't ever affected Sue's force field. Again, Sue's hidden Cable from detection of Apocalypse while they were traveling in the astral plane.

pr1983

ok... ill go look...

and what do you mean jean isnt phoenix? no white crown then no?

Draco69
No. No Phoenix Force. Just Jean.

And don't complain or try to work your way around it people! (looks squarely at said people)

Beyonder
(looks squarely at said people)

*pulls out mirror*

Draco sees his reflect & turns into...wheelchair

pr1983
No. No Phoenix Force. Just Jean.

And don't complain or try to work your way around it people! (looks squarely at said people)

alright...

the way i see it galacticstorm claimed IW's shields are psionically created and enforced (which i would tend to agree with), so jean should be able to overpower her due to her psionic powers being stronger...

does that even make sense? its almost 3am and i'm sleepy...

Beyonder
Originally posted by pr1983
alright...

the way i see it glacticstorm claimed IW's shields are psionically created and enforced, so jean should be able to overpower her...

does that even make sense? its almost 3am and i'm sleepy...

It doesn't. Go to sleep. Then read that thread again tomorrow. He doesn't know what he's talking about.

pr1983
Originally posted by Beyonder
It doesn't. Go to sleep. Then read that thread again tomorrow. He doesn't know what he's talking about.

i also read your posts stick out tongue

Draco69
Go to sleep. Go to sleep. Close those big bloodshot eyes.....

It's only 9 over here.

I think he also said that Jean couldn't "sense" her and she never used a telepathic attack. According to him that just proves that IW is immune to psionic scans but not necessarily telepathic attacks.

pr1983
Go to sleep. Go to sleep. Close those big bloodshot eyes.....

It's only 9 over here.

I think he also said that Jean couldn't "sense" her and she never used a telepathic attack. According to him that just proves that IW is immune to psionic scans but not necessarily telepathic attacks.

i cant believe im actually agreeing with galacticstorm...

long pig
depends on who acts first.
Jean couldn't detect IW if IW doesn't want her to.

IW could kill her in a half second.

GalacticStorm
i cant believe im actually agreeing with galacticstorm...

They all do eventually. wink

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by long pig
depends on who acts first.
Jean couldn't detect IW if IW doesn't want her to.

IW could kill her in a half second.

Jean will win this come on peeps. The only reason people think IW's shields can block telepathy is because jean didnt realise she'd lost hers and only had Tk after the whole cocoon affair. She was then surprised that she didnt sense IW come up behind her and remarked so.

Thats it.

Anyway Jean will own IW. Shes just a second rate TK anyway wink

pr1983
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
They all do eventually. wink

only for now... and this thread alone... stick out tongue

GalacticStorm
only for now... and this thread alone... stick out tongue

Why try and hide your love for the GS? big grin

pr1983
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Why try and hide your love for the GS? big grin

love? the "L" word? *runs away leaving pr shaped hole in the door*

stormfront13
but iw also hid cable from apocolypse on the astral plane(i think)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.