Just back from the cinema

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kegs202
It's 3.30am here in Scotland and I'm just back from the cinema.
For all of you going to see it all I can say is F*CKIN AWESOME.

Imaginary
Hell yeah!

g3orge
im in belfast just back from cinema as well...................that was the greatest thing ive ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!! ob1 pwns!

GCG

Morning_Glory
i was suppose to see it tonight ( the midnight showing) but we had tornado warning and stuff.. and they cancelled it cry cry

*feel bad for me** please cry

Fëanor
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
i was suppose to see it tonight ( the midnight showing) but we had tornado warning and stuff.. and they cancelled it cry cry

*feel bad for me** please cry i feel bad....very bad for you MG cry

sniff.....no expression

star22
Wow. That is horrible. Will you get to see it later today?

forumcrew
it was absolutely amazing.. going back out tomorrow to see a digital version on a DLP!!!! cant wait for that shit!

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by star22
Wow. That is horrible. Will you get to see it later today?

yea I get to see it anytime I want.. they gave everyone a refund ticket thingy... but it's not the same thing cry

star22
They should give you extra tickets.

jaden101
off to see in in a hour...just waiting and posting crap til my mate picks me up

Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing happy wacko

Morning_Glory
well the theater ppl couldnt control the weather it just sucked there had to be such bad weather they would cancel it all cry cry cry

--you should still feel bad for me-- cry

Delta 62
There's only two words to describe this: ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC

Lazerlike42
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
well the theater ppl couldnt control the weather it just sucked there had to be such bad weather they would cancel it all cry cry cry

--you should still feel bad for me-- cry

*waves hand* You WANT to run the movie; You don't have to worry about any tornados....

Fëanor
Originally posted by Lazerlike42
*waves hand* You WANT to run the movie; You don't have to worry about any tornados.... *sways slowly back and forth, side to side*

I WANT to run the movie; I DON'T have to worry about any tornados...

Ladyluck
omg i can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just got my ticket and got a detention for missing a class lol!! it's tonight at 7! i don't think i've ever been this excited!! eek! eek! eek!

Darth Plagueis
I just woke up after seeing the midnight show this morning and being in sort of a daze for a while. I'm going again tomorrow night to see it again in order to absorb it better. Great movie though!!

Morning_Glory
I was suppose to go to the midnight show last night but it cancelled to some stupid tornado storms.. bah!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyways... just got back from the theater and I f*ckin loved ep III!!!!

almost teared up during Padme's little scene at the end with Annakin.. jshfj

cant wait to see it again!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.