The Phantom of the Opera SoundTrack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
I love The sound track for the phantom of the opera! anyone else love it as much as me? my favourite songs are: The Point of no return, Music of the Night and of course The Phantom of the Opera!

hh?

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
whatever roll eyes (sarcastic) now you guys are gonna make fun of me for liking "Phantom of the Opera" right

hh?
no im jk wink

Imaginary
I voted "Past the Point of No Return," but it would be better if it were multiple choice. And ~All~ you won't be made fun of for liking Phantom of the Opera... there are hordes of fans wink

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
ok good! big grin

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
I love the song Music Of the Night, I love the lyrics! its awesome

Treehuggerjanie
i was upset they didnt play nightwishs' version of p.o.t.o
i know it wouldnt be entirely suitable but still...*wail*

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
aww, oh well. What song do you like the most?

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
I just bought the CD today! its amazing love

drunk_nazgul
It's the greatest CD ever!!! gah... I love all the songs. It's hard for me to choose between POTO and Masquerade. I also like the Point of No Return song... they rule... gah...
You aren't the only POTO fan. Isn't it grand? haha... Plus... Gerard Butler is a sexeh beast.

StinkFist462
here comes the hot people segment roll eyes (sarcastic)

i voted point of no return

Lana
I love Phantom, I was with my friend a while ago and we were driving around blaring it happy

Dunno which one's my favorite...hmmm....

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
ya I just finished watching the movie again with my best friend and we were singing so loudly with each song it was pretty funny! and yes the guy who plays the phantom (Gerard) is a VERY!! sexy beast lol but back to the movie cuz if I don't talk about the music then I'll get yelled at lol, ya I still like "The point of no return" the best, and I really like the scene when The Phantom, Christine and Reoul are all singing at each other and the phantom is making her choose its so good thumb up

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
...why doesn't anyone like the phantom of the opera!

StinkFist462
it would do better in the movie discussion. and i think not many people care all that much about it

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
The Phantom of the opera is a musical!! and Billions of people care about it, its one of the greatest musicals of all time!!

StinkFist462
i dun like it all that much. i wouldnt buy it or watch in on my own free time or spend money on it. hell if it was on TV i would turn it.

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
ok whatever, but you can't say that it isn't a masterpiece

StinkFist462
never said i did

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
ya I know

Afro Cheese
To be honest it bored me.. I didn't even finish watching it. My friend loved it though... maybe it's a girl thing.

StinkFist462
i think it is too . i went to see it with a bunch of chicks and they just loved it . i almost fell asleep

~AngelOfMusic~
lol..oh well, Some guys like it, my really good friend whos a guy and hes not gay loved it, so maybe it just doesn't interest you

MetalHeart
*puts on a trench coat with the collar up and hides face*

i love PTO! i saw the musical and 2 versions of the movie. my fave somg on the soundtrack is Point of No Return.

i also love the Iced Earth song, Phantom Opera Ghost

Onitsu
I may have chosen PONR but MOTN and Stranger then you drempt it are also my faves. Of course the theme is good too. Man, I wonder how buried this thread is concidering that I had to find it through a newer thread... :P

Why cant there be/is there a thread in the Movie's section too? I mean it IS a movie now and even though the concepts are the same there is still differences between the two, like placement of when the Chandiler drops.

PinstripePapaya
love point of no return (is what i voted) but there are so many good ones! i have both the original andrew lloyd webber stage soundtrack and the one from the latest movie. i think i like the movie one best just becuase emmy rossum's voice is quite soft n i dont really like heavy opera stuff.
does no one else think raoul was hot? i preferred him to the phantom actually.
Emmy rossum just wins hands down tho lol

LiL nAstY GirL
I love this cd so much, as soon as I get some money I'm buying...just bought the movie, and watched it. Now I'm crying my eyes out

.Dance_Inside.
I cry everytime I watch it..no jokes..

LiL nAstY GirL
Its so romantic....Im trying to get tickets for the play

LiL nAstY GirL
I got them! And I can not wait till I go happy

And I'm so listining to Down Once More now...(The ending)

PinstripePapaya
i havent seen the musical live yet! i really want to tho because i think it would be amazing!!! i wanna see it in london with the proper dropping chandelier n everything
i wonder if any of the actors/actresses in the film will ever go on tp play their parts as part of a live stage musical??

LiveAndLetDie
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG.....

I effing loved it. I love the Point Of No Return.

LiL nAstY GirL
OMG I got Masquerade as a ringtone droolio

Quellefalathwen
Originally posted by .Dance_Inside.
I love The sound track for the phantom of the opera! anyone else love it as much as me? my favourite songs are: The Point of no return, Music of the Night and of course The Phantom of the Opera! I like the Original Cast Recording form the 80's.........I thought that the movie could've been better and that they shouldn't've shown the Phantom as such a bad guy.......but I still liked "The Music of the Night" droolio

Quellefalathwen
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h96/Quellefalathwen/christinemistake.gif

LiL nAstY GirL
I just saw it on Broadway.... it was amazing!!!!

Nazgulinthedark
Originally posted by StinkFist462
it would do better in the movie discussion. and i think not many people care all that much about it

Be careful not to let your distaste of classical peices confuse you into thinking everyone likes druggy songs and that Broadway and musicals don't exist, Stink.

I picked Phantom of the Opera.

Quellefalathwen
I still say that the people from the '80's got the overall mood of the songs better.........and i have liked the Phantom since I was about 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.