Plo Koon vs. Darth Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Trinew
Telepath vs. Double-sabers

Darth Mantis
Darth Maul

Gen. Grevious
i would say Plo Koon,he's powerful.

Bobafetty
Darth Maul is very fast and Plo Koon's telepathic powers only work on the weak minded. Darth Maul would chop him up no sweat.

kid-adi-mundi
i say the kel dor

Darth L. Dipsit
I think, I mean, since Plo Koon is a very powerful Jedi Master, a real force to be reckoned with, that he could take this one. I mean, if padawan Kenobi could...
However, the real question is if he can match up to a guy like Tyranus, I think.

Bobafetty
Shut up. Darth Maul owns.

Darth L. Dipsit
Blue Maul pns.

http://www.foiled.co.uk/tjwlm/sith_poster.jpg
http://www.owned.com/Owned_Pictures/darthmaulownedquijong.jpg

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Bobafetty
Shut up. Darth Maul owns.

Play nice, Canadian. I know where ninety per cent of your country resides... All in the little area near the bridge.

Darth_Glentract
Plo Koon was mainly a pilot and was good at killing large groups of weaker people with his special skills. I heard from my cousin, he is a major star wars guru, that each Jedi has their own unique power. Well, not necessarly unique, but a special affinity for it. Mace for instance has Shatterpoint. Plo Koon is supposed to have force lightning that is pretty weak but can kill a non-force user pretty easily, and stun a weaker Jedi. Probably wouldn't do much against someone like Yoda or Exar, but enough to maybe throw them off balance for a second. He also has more powerful than average TK ability. Still, he is probably just a little better than Maul.

Darth L. Dipsit
I agree.

Darth L. Dipsit
Ha ha, Janus rocks (no offense Boba - I just like his images and his work on this forum kicks royal ass: I don't think you're a dumb bi+ch at all cuz I saw your response to my Windu vs. Bane thread and it was cool. Everybody here, at this point, is all right in my book.).

Bobafetty
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Play nice, Canadian. I know where ninety per cent of your country resides... All in the little area near the bridge.
I wouldn't talk. Our country is larger then your United Slums of America.

Darth_Janus
And richer than out slums, too. What is the echange rate? lol

Bobafetty
What?

Darth_Janus
The exchange rate? Isn't it like a thousand Canadian pennies for an American dollar? Pfft. Don't worry about it so much. 's all chuff, mate.

Bobafetty
k

jackstain
Plo Koon was not mainly a pilot, but either way gets rocked by maul.

Kun-ni Habeo
maul wuld slice him like qui gon

Darth Revan33
I agree, Koon's good but Maul is basically the perfect warrior with one flaw. He survived a speeder bike blowing up by jumping and he survived a 30 meter drop basically unscathed. Besides, do you guys really think Plo Koon could have defeated Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan at the same time like Maul did?

Master Ferro
If you guy's like maul so much then vote for maul. I personally say maul would destroy plo koon in a heart beat

Darth Plagues
Plo Koon would win hands down.

Darth_Glentract
This thread has been done before/

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Darth Plagues
Plo Koon would win hands down.

Your profound one liner logic is everywhere it seems. Plo Koon wins? How?

Here's your sign...

kurtis1234
keldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universekeldors rule 4eva throughout the universe
or du thy mu ha ha ha hahahah

Bobafetty
I hate this thread. Maul wins, lets leave it at that.

ImmortalOne
kurtis1234 your looking for trouble ?

Eventhough Plo has this Psychic ability... We have yet to know his full skill with a lightsaber .....

On the other hand.... Maul, he is bulit for the kill

So my vote goes to Maul !!

Kun-ni Habeo
maul

darth-yoda
maul even though i like plo koon i think maul would win he is the prefect sith lord i mean ok he got beat but what the hell it may of bean a flaw plus he is built to fight i mean what other sith or jedi can pull of using the most deadly lightsaber of all time

p.s i would like to no more about the special skills mentioned earlyer

Bobafetty
Maul. Ok, ok where done

Darth_Janus
Where the hell does the myth arise that Maul is the perfect Sith lord, that he is the best duellist ever, and all that?

I'm starting to think there's a book or comic out there overglamorizing him simply because fanboys are pissed that he died like the chump he is.

Tormentor_2004
If Darth Maul kills Qui-Gon, he probably has a chance against Plo Koon

Fishy
Has a chance yes, definitly wins? No.

all we know from Qui Gon is that Obi says he could be on the Jedi Council I have never read anything about him besides that, but I probably should. We don't know if he's a good fighter or smart or has a great command of the force or whatever... I think he's more of a thinker then a fighter anyways and we still have no idea how he compares to Plo..

Darth_Janus
Check I think it is, Cloak of Deception, or Darkness... Shroud of Darkness, perhaps? Anyways, there is a novel based on Qui Gon Jinn. Assuming it's not total batshit, you may find it a fun read.

Bobafetty
This one goes to Maul.

Darth_Otaku
Plo Koon,Maul isn't able of beating him.And for saber battle,Plo was recruited for his saber skills wasn't he?

Darth_DaNThEMaN
Plo Koon was recruited for his emmense weiner sucking.

He was hired by coleman trebor and Oppo Rancicis

Bobafetty
lol

Kit and Plo
WHAT The HELL. DO YOU GUYS KNOW ABOUT THE HUNDREDS (OVER THE TOP A BIT BUT MANY) BATTLES PLO KOON HAS BEEN IN AND WON HANDS DOWN. PLO KOON ALL THE WAY. PLO KOON PLO KOON PLO KOON.

Wanderer259
CAPS IS NOT FUN.

Bobafetty
Plo Koon is sh1t compared to Maul. Maul would wipe the floor with him buddy.

Rio891
I would go Maul for this one, mainly because you rarely get to see Plo fight and Maul is quite the badass.

darth plo koon
i think plo koon would floor maul because qui gon only wanted to die because he wanted to be the one with the force if you have seen ep3 you will know. so that gives plo a chance of winning

Lord Caltor
umm considering in AOTC plo koon had a 30 minute fight with dooku and survived (taken out of final film) i say plo koon since dooku is better than maul

Serra_Keto
Totally agree, Plo takes this one guys. Maul is good, but not THAT good... heh

Darth L. Dipsit
I wonder why Darth Trinew's status now reads "Restricted."

Revan Darkstar
Plo was supposed to have a 30 min. fight with Dooku?
wow, ok if that is true then I would say Plo would win.
Because Dooku is better than Maul, and if Plo can hold him off for 30 min. then he could beat Maul.
Also, in Darth Maul: Shadow Hunter, after Maul kills one jedi, he says that he is looking forward to challenging himself against a powerful jedi, like Mace Windu or Plo Koon. I'm not lying, you can check for yourself, Maul says that.
So if Maul himself says that Plo would be an excellent fight, and he is very arrogant, anyone he says would be a good fight would probably win.
It's also a credit to Plo just be compared to Mace.

And Plo has one more power, telekensis, force lightning and he can create fog at will (I think fire as well, but I'm not sure)

Darth L. Dipsit
Good logic. It stinks that Lorn had to die though, but it was a cool death scene.

Revan Darkstar
yeah I agree with you Dipsit, however, Lorn had to die, otherwise the jedi would have known about the sith and the naboo blockage far sooner. Oh well, doesn't mean I have to like it.

Darth L. Dipsit
Oh, I know. Had he lived Episode I would have been completely different and a conflict might have been avoided completely, thus making the time period of the SW saga much duller. I just really liked Lorn. He was a pretty cool guy.

Revan Darkstar
true

Darth Crazo
Difficult choice this is. Darth Maul I may have to go with.

PloKoon Forever
Well, couldnt Plo Koon stab darth maul like a vampire?? lol or couldnt maul impale koon???

Darth L. Dipsit
If they were defenseless...

I don't think I understand, sir.

chewbacca II
no, for shit would he, plo koon is probably in the top ten jedi of the 3 prequel films ! he would rape that red b!tches ass !

Darth_DaNThEMaN
30 minute battle?

that nevered happened u moron.

that just pisses me off, that you would make sumthing that stupid up. sorry for the insults, but thats lame. thats so damn gay.

Admiral Akbar
He dident make it up, he mentioned there was supposed to be a battle but it was taken out of the film. Maybe you should pay more attension.
Although i would like to know where he got that info.

Darth Plagues
Plo Koon would win...

Darth_DaNThEMaN
plo koon would NOT win......not a chance.

second.......i know he said it was removed....but it was never even thought of. thats straight out of supershadow.

they would never even consider a 30 minute battle. that takes up a fourth of the movie! and i kno more about SW than both of u, no offense.........plo koon is a MINOR character, and has nothing to do witht he plot! if he had a duel with dooku, it would be to get him out of dooku's way, while he was on his way to fight sumone important, and the fight wuld be more like 10 seconds as apposed to 30 minutes. ur both ignorrant, and i believe everyone else will agree.

oh yea, plo koon is OWNED by Maul....just thought id repeat that.

darth plo koon
darth dan you are so arrogant and ignorant you should be restricted your overly malevolent

Admiral Akbar
Yeah i mean your not a bad person but you overprotect your fav char a little to much which becomes pretty obvious, as for maul i dont like him but that doesnt give me the right to throw him down and say he sucks. Everyone is unique in thier own way. Maul with pure brutality and Plo with wisdom and force. Just thought i'd let you know.

Oh and as for the 30min battle, i think he exaggerated the time a little maybe a 5 or 6 min battle would make sense.

Plus it seems strange that when u watch AOTC that Plo and KI adi are escourted into the middle of the battlefield and Dooku instead of watching from the balcony he returns to it coming through the same passageway as mace windu walked through before he ignited his saber at Jango. I always wondered why it was that way.

darth plo koon
i wasnt been rude or eanything but he does have a sense of ignorance and nerly evry thread he is always pulling people down or over reacting over small matters

yoda my homie
plo koon would own maul he got beate by a padawan lololol what a wimp

Bobafetty
Plo Koon would not own. Maul was created entirely from the energies of the dark side. Plo Koon is just another average jedi.

DiamondBullets
Maul would lose badly. If a Padawan tore him up, certainly a member of the Jedi Council would.

DiamondBullets
Maul is over-confident and relies far too much on the dark side. And Plo can use the Force to create fire by exciting oxygen atoms in the air. He would just BBQ Maul.

Bobafetty
No, the only reason Obi apprentice killed Maul was because he was filled with so much determination when Qui gon died. Maul is a very, very talented warrior and probably Sidious' strongest apprentice.

Lord Caltor
IT WASNT FROM SUPERSHADOW U MORON!!!!

i have never been to supershadow in my life.

hmm ill try to find the site but i cant remember how i found it ill look anyway

it might not have been 30 mins but it was over 15 mins i cant remember i posted that thing ages ago....

and admiral akbar were you Talking about me when you said i overprotect my favorite charecter.... well if you were plo isnt my favorite charecter and how can 1 thing i read be overprotected?

Lord Caltor
http://hometown.aol.com/strahd54/plokooncut.html

hmm now that i have read the page again i think the guy made it up....??

Darth_DaNThEMaN
ok.....i was gonna leave, but if this as$wipe is talking to me, its on.

that plo koon thing is a lame, made-up, BS story...and if u were talkin to me, and calledme a moron.....ur a sorry excuse for a heterosexual.......

u dirty son of a b!tch, i'll eat ur uncle mortimir's soul, then smash u in the face with a kayak, u dumb as$hole. eat a s@ck you poon, ur lame. everyone here will back me up too, so dont try and be a lil' smarT as$....just apologize, and we'll be done with it.

if u weren't talkin to me, my sincerest apologies.....

either way, u get this....

Darth_DaNThEMaN
ok, i hope ur not serious with that webpage.....that is the fakest, lamest, most moronic thing i have ever seen, and everyone will agree, you dumbas$.

Lord Caltor
u called me a moron first... and i was stating the truth and im sorry if you dont like it but dont call me a name if you cant take me calling it you...

anyway if i did offend you im sorry and im also sorry ( and i dont know why) for that info since i was half asleep at the time i read it

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Lord Caltor
IT WASNT FROM SUPERSHADOW U MORON!!!!

i have never been to supershadow in my life.

hmm ill try to find the site but i cant remember how i found it ill look anyway

it might not have been 30 mins but it was over 15 mins i cant remember i posted that thing ages ago....

and admiral akbar were you Talking about me when you said i overprotect my favorite charecter.... well if you were plo isnt my favorite charecter and how can 1 thing i read be overprotected?

I was talking to DantheMan thank you very much....

Admiral Akbar
plus something you said about creating fire from oxygen atoms in the air makes sense all the way...

Master Smarts
Originally posted by Kun-ni Habeo

koon its not even a contest. maul stinks and so does Qui gon. He means nothing

Darth_DaNThEMaN
i dont protect crap, maul would win flat out....and look at that website that kid put up, its so damn fake!!! lmao

Bobafetty
I agree with Dan. You people are lost.

Admiral Akbar
Plo Koon would not own. Maul was created entirely from the energies of the dark side. Plo Koon is just another average jedi.

average.. is this a joke do u have any idea behind his life, besides that is is a councillor.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Darth_DaNThEMaN
i dont protect crap, maul would win flat out....and look at that website that kid put up, its so damn fake!!! lmao

rofl, i agree.. that made me laugh.

Bobafetty
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
average.. is this a joke do u have any idea behind his life, besides that is is a councillor.
Ok, so he's abit above average but he's no real importance to the story, he aint as good as Maul.

Admiral Akbar
if i could see the fight with my eyes, then i could compare. Plus, every jedi is unique in some way, the shity jedi can always pull of something smart.

Bobafetty
Like that dinosaur jedi on AOTC who jumped up on the Geonosian balcony and was shot once by Jango and died.

Admiral Akbar
hahah.. that dinosaur sucked ass, he is so unpopular i dont even know his name. But Plo Koon is a jedi with special abilities given to him by scientists. If you can please try to find out info on him i will search the web... and hopefully get enough info to prove something...

Admiral Akbar
Like that dinosaur jedi on AOTC who jumped up on the Geonosian balcony and was shot once by Jango and died.

not once.. lol

Bobafetty
I have enough info on him. He isnt good.

Bobafetty
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
not once.. lol
yes

Admiral Akbar
no not once, ive seen the battle 18 times.

Bobafetty
Ok, how many times does he shoot him then?

Admiral Akbar
first time is a block, 2nd is a block, just barely and the 3+4 time he falls dead.

terd40
anyone play jedi power battles for ps1? ive had that game for 5 years and still havent beaten maul with plo. im going to have to go with maul

Admiral Akbar
umm you are relying on a video game?? wow coming in here with backup from a video game.. you should not post at all.

Darth L. Dipsit
"This bickering is pointless."
- Grand Moff Tarkin

Peace, gentlemen.

Bobafetty
It's amusing.

Darthburgerking
I can't beleive it's even an argument Darth Maul would be wasted by Plo Koon he's a master jedi, it would be over so fast, and also if you know about the history of star wars Plo Koon has fought a sith lord before and won.

darth plo koon
who here has read the friking encyclo pedia its not made up and eanyway eu is real cos it is part of star wars it only means not shown in films : the point of this is to tell you plo koon would own maul cmon now he could do lightening whirlpools freeze and he is the 5th considered strongest jedi case closed

Bobafetty
Originally posted by Darthburgerking
I can't beleive it's even an argument Darth Maul would be wasted by Plo Koon he's a master jedi, it would be over so fast, and also if you know about the history of star wars Plo Koon has fought a sith lord before and won.
Ooooooooooooh, he's a jedi master. So what? All the jedi where killed by little amounts of clone troopers.

Bobafetty
Originally posted by darth plo koon
who here has read the friking encyclo pedia its not made up and eanyway eu is real cos it is part of star wars it only means not shown in films : the point of this is to tell you plo koon would own maul cmon now he could do lightening whirlpools freeze and he is the 5th considered strongest jedi case closed
Ok first off, he is not the 5th strongest jedi. Second, Darth Maul is a great sith completely created by the dark side. Plo mat be a jedi master but he isn't anything really special. Maul is.

Admiral Akbar
Ooooooooooooh, he's a jedi master. So what? All the jedi where killed by little amounts of clone troopers.

They never saw it coming you fool. Its called a suprise OOOOOOO.!

Dresta
Maul>qui-gon>plo

therefore Maul would own that stupid squid man

Admiral Akbar
qui gon had to die. he wanted to be the one with the force. and he is not squid. Maybe maul has the upper hand on saber skillz but his force powers are limited compared to plo's pyhisical sciences.

Admiral Akbar

Darth_DaNThEMaN
bobafetty is right about maul COMPLETELY owning poon.
and so is everyone else who thinks so.

poon is a great jedi.....that gets shot down in a friggin plane, nowhere near going down in saber to saber combat.( even if it was lame and should have gone completely the other way around) like maul.

plo is good, but maul is that much better....sorry. only jedi from the movies that could own maul off the top of my head are: yoda, mace, ROTS OBi, ROTS Anakin, maaaaaaybe depa billaba, and thats pretty much it.

btw fetty.....the dinosaur aka Coleman Trebor, does get shot at like 4 times....blocking sum and getting hit with more. who cares though, he's a lame iguanadon or sumthing, alf will eat his children.

Lord Darkstar
First off, both sides have some false info, Plo was not modified by science, I don't know where you heard that, but it is false.

Second, Maul was not created by the dark side, I'm not sure where you got that. He was discovered by Sidious.

But I have to say Plo would win, sorry Dan, but both of us have read Shadow Hunter, and you know (or if you forget, then it does, just go check it). In Darth Maul: Shadow Hunter, after Maul kills one jedi, he says that he is looking forward to challenging himself against a powerful jedi, like Mace Windu or Plo Koon. I'm not lying, you can check for yourself, Maul says that.
So if Maul himself says that Plo would be an excellent fight, and he is very arrogant, anyone he says would be a good fight would probably win.
It's also a credit to Plo just be compared to Mace.

So it is a close fight, but Plo can take this

Darth_DaNThEMaN
Ive read the book at least 6 times, and im aware of that part.

a great challenge, sure, but he would own Poon. Mace would beat him, but poon wouldnt.

Gherick
Sorry but Plo Koon would win.
1.Great Fighter(40% to plo 60% to maul)
2.lighting,fog,ice and fire(65% to plo 35% to maul)
3.master jedi and jedi knight(75% to plo 25% to maul)

Then I think 75% is to Plo.

Master Smarts
Originally posted by Kun-ni Habeo

Qui gon sucks lord of I.Q.

plo is way better

long live the council

Darth_DaNThEMaN
Qui Gon would beat Koon IMHO. If not beat him, it would be even.

Back to the matter at hand......Maul would PuNt plo poon over a bridge.

Admiral Akbar
dude, qui gon and plo koon were best freinds and they both new each others moves like thier own. They would never beat each other unless plo koon had time to use the force then qui gon is screwed all the way.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
Qui Gon IMHO is better than Poon.

Admiral Akbar
Let me quess every jedi is better than Plo? OF course. Sure why not. If there was some way to prove his skill i would post it here first thing. In the comic books Plo Koon is powerful, and deadly.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
o i must have missed the part where i ever said he wasnt.....

just becuz i dont like him, doesnt mean he isnt skilled. i just happen to think qui gon and darth maul in this instance are better.

i think plo is one of the top members of the council......

as of ROTS i think the only jedi past him are: Mace, Obi, Anakin, Yoda, Mundi, Vos, and if Billaba were alive, then her.

i think he's equal to Tiin, Undulli, maybe Ti, and Fisto.

DiamondBullets
Everyone defending Maul keeps forgetting (or intentionally ignoring) that he got whooped-on by a padawan. If an apprentice kicked his ass then, a Jedi Council member that has Climate Control powers wouldn't even break a sweat against a Sith apprentice.--or "padawan" if you will.

Darth_DaNThEMaN
Maul owns.

Emperor Revan
Originally posted by DiamondBullets
Everyone defending Maul keeps forgetting (or intentionally ignoring) that he got whooped-on by a padawan. If an apprentice kicked his ass then, a Jedi Council member that has Climate Control powers wouldn't even break a sweat against a Sith apprentice.--or "padawan" if you will.

I think you're forgetting that he defeated a Jedi council level member and a Jedi knight who had fought together for a decade at the same time. He had Obi at his mercy but got careless. He was stronger than both of them combined.

PloKoonDevotee
Heh, There are many valid Points to both sides.

Regardless, the fight would last a long time and would be quite epic.

Heh, This Battle is between my 2 favorite Characters, but I'd have to go with Plo because I think he's indeed very powerful and a Worthy Opponent. And Because less people know about him.

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Emperor Revan
I think you're forgetting that he defeated a Jedi council level member and a Jedi knight who had fought together for a decade at the same time. He had Obi at his mercy but got careless. He was stronger than both of them combined.
When was he fighting them both at the same time???? Obi wan fought him at different times. And qui gon jin fought him at different times. So to say he whooped both at the same time is not true. He in fact beat them individually. ANd PLo is definetly better than qui gon jin. Read the comics. and i am 100% positive he could beat a padawan, because a master like him is not arrogant and cocky, selfless like Maul.

But if both Jin and Obi were on his ass, every other second he might not have a living chance
If you watch The epic battle in Episode 1, Maul tried to get them seperated every now and then, so he could fight one, and fight the other.
Otherwise he would be screwed.

DarthChris
Plo would win because a padawan beat Maul and Plo has force lightning, can make fire, can freeze things, and more so Plo wins.

matreid
Maul. Hands down.

DarthChris
I think Plo Koon wins because a padawan beat maul and Plo h

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by DarthChris
Plo would win because a padawan beat Maul and Plo has force lightning, can make fire, can freeze things, and more so Plo wins.

they all take large amounts of concentration. Its not all 1, 2, 3.

Master Mawi
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Plo Koon was mainly a pilot and was good at killing large groups of weaker people with his special skills. I heard from my cousin, he is a major star wars guru, that each Jedi has their own unique power. Well, not necessarly unique, but a special affinity for it. Mace for instance has Shatterpoint. Plo Koon is supposed to have force lightning that is pretty weak but can kill a non-force user pretty easily, and stun a weaker Jedi. Probably wouldn't do much against someone like Yoda or Exar, but enough to maybe throw them off balance for a second. He also has more powerful than average TK ability. Still, he is probably just a little better than Maul.

Actually, Plo Koon is the only Jedi Master on the Council who could produce lightning strikes without using the Force (Apparently, all Kel-Dorians can do that by nature). He is also the few Jedi who could master Mace Windu's Form VII, the Vaapad style.

Although Darth Maul is a powerful Sith, he would get owned by Koon. But I doubt that Koon would come out of the conflict unscathed.

darth-yoda
were ddi you get that info plo didnt no vapad

Admiral Akbar
Ok, maul would naot get owned, im my opinion he would lose by a smart move pulled of by plo, just like obi wan did. But maul would not get owned, plo koon would be a very good fight for him. Plo koon was betetr than Obi wan and Qiu gon jinn so i doubt he would get his ass kicked.

And where the hell did you get the Vaapad thing? SuperSHadow?

darth-yoda
that or wikkipedia thats total BS theres loads of stuff on wikkipedia sayin that plo can frezze ice and make water

Admiral Akbar
whats so BS about that? They could fill in a whole bunch or crap about revan or the rest of those sith lords. And you would believe it. Point is we dont know if its true or not, and Wikkepdia is a very relaible source, i bet you get tons of info from that site. If you dont know enough about lets say exar Kun go there and read it. So plo's BS powers could be real as well.

darth-yoda
yes maybe but with it being user submitted nobody knows if ots true of false i have read verious articals on wikkipedia and some i belive to be true but some have info that nobody could no

Admiral Akbar
Yeah, and star wars gives close to nothing about old sith or average jedi.
So wikkepdia is pretty much the only valuable source, so i beleive almost everything there.

Darth Calladus
What the F**************************************** are you serious. Maul and Plo is a complete raping. a devasting monday morning workout. im talking Tae Bo, pilates, 4 mile jog.

Maul wins this in like 30 sec. jus like he did Qui gon

Admiral Akbar
To help you with you logic you moron, Mual did not waste Qui gon in 30 seconds. ANd qui gon is not a fighter either.
Plo Koon is much stronger than Jinn and uses the force much better as well. So if your asking if Plo can kill obi wan in TPM i say yes and he can also kill Jinn. Plo would give Maul a great fight.

Admiral Akbar
And dont post some nonsense crap like that. You make no damn sense and you have nothing to say, Because you prolly know jack shit about either of them.

Darth Calladus
ohhh plz go suck a dick, fish head..... nobody gives darth maul credit on this site. so im going to whether you like it or not. and you gonna tell me i have nothing to say cuz i got off my computer to go to sleep last night. i have a life you dumb ****. this fight is still a raping. i stick by what i say. take ur head out of those damn comic books and get a life *******. mad censored

nerd raygun

fish

Darth Calladus
Plo koon is worthless...the only reason why he is even on the council is because it was master's dying wish. and he only gets like 5 mins of screen time in the entire PT. he just a damn extra.

well respond already........ *****' ass

damn fish....im eatin catfish tonite.

JediMusician
I think Plo Koon would not stand for long against Darth Maul. Maul didn't beat Jinn because he was a better swordsman, he beat him because he was faster. Plo Koon is indeed more powerful than Qui-Gon, but he is even slower. It might not be as quick as 30 seconds, but then again it might be, too.

Darth_Janus
Settle down, guys.

Darth Calladus
there is some much ridiculous bullshit about him on the internet.

Plo Koon

In particular, he uses his expert knowledge of physics along with the Force to alter the environment: the resourceful Jedi can create small whirlwinds as well as a dense fog over a limited area, freeze tiny rivers and lakes, and raise or lower the temperature of his surroundings enough to incapacitate an opponent.

is that not the most lamest bullshit youve ever heard. i guess they forgot to mention he is god with a breath mask on. Fu.ck plo koon

Darth_Janus
This guy?

Darth Calladus
Amen to that bro

of all jedi to post about you want to post about an extra. aayla secura got more action and screen time then him.

Plo Koon is little girl compared to Maul

Human Vader
BUT UMGZ HE WAZ ON TEH COUNCIL AND HE WAS RESPECTED IN THE ORDEH AND HE WAS A DIPLOMAT AND HE WOULD HAVE OWND SIDEUS IF HE FAWT HIM LYKE.

Darth Calladus
Originally posted by Darthburgerking
I can't beleive it's even an argument Darth Maul would be wasted by Plo Koon he's a master jedi, it would be over so fast, and also if you know about the history of star wars Plo Koon has fought a sith lord before and won. WTF he beat a sith lord dotswhere the hell did you get that shit from. lmao

Darth_Janus
That's Supershadow bullshit...

Human Vader
WTF, That guy's way too cool to be SuperShadow. *No Sarcasm*

Darth_Janus
Yes, but it's all I had.

Admiral Akbar
How do you know that Plo is slow? We never seen him run around and fight. So get rid of your ****** assumptions. He is a Shien Dejem so fighter i believe, the same as anakin, and luke. They were not slow fighters.
Plo koon is not a little girl compared to anyone.
nobody gives darth maul credit on this site. so im going to whether you like it or not.

I dont mind that, back up maul on any thread you wish. Even on the overpowered threads like Maul vs Revan, np. Tell everyone your bulllshit opinions.

Admiral Akbar
He sounds like more of a man than Maul.

Darth Calladus
he sounds like a pussy and you know it. and yes he is a little girl. and you guys are dumb ****s for actually believing shit about him making water and freezing lakes and shit. this is star wars not dungeon and monsters or whatevr that shit is called. maul is an amazing fighter and yes he did kill Qui gon in less then 30 secs (i counted 3 times dumb ****)

bullshit opinions huh.....thats all plo koon is, bullshit opinions. hes all bullshit and no proof. plo koon is worthless, he dosent even deserve his spot on the council. when does he ever talk. he didnt even talk in clone wars when they were discussing anakin's trials.

so dont call my opinoins bullshit cuz at least i can back it up. is there any story on him that mentions the ability to control the enviornment cuz i wuld much like to read this and then burn it for the bullshit im gonna read.

LordSorgo
Plo would kick Maul's spikey head in, even if his feet began to bleed...

HE WOULDN'T CARE!

HE IS PLO KOON, JEDI PWNER!

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth_Janus
Why again is there such anger over Plo Koon? The guy can't exist without a mask and eye covers... Give him a break.

Darth Kronos
Maul

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by LordSorgo
Plo would kick Maul's spikey head in, even if his feet began to bleed...

HE WOULDN'T CARE!

HE IS PLO KOON, JEDI PWNER!

roll eyes (sarcastic)

lmfao

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Darth Kronos
Maul

PWN KOON WOULD OWN MAUL111!!!11

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>