Lmao

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BadBabe
ok so i just came back from the store and i saw my arch nemisis in the heath/diet isle (cuz shes really fat right) so she gives me a nasty look when i pass by and i say cooly "loosing weight she bi.tch" and she said "kiss my ass" then omg this is great i said "which one" and walk off calmly OMG it was hillarious

silver_tears
and you're proud of that no expression

realworlddreams
lol that is good

BadBabe
sil - nah durr i hated her since kindergarden

rwd - thanx big grin

burlyman
eek! hah

BadBabe
laughing out loud i couldnt stop laughing when i got in the car

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
thats a good comeback...but poor girl, thats why she's probably there cuz ppl make fun of her obeseness

BadBabe
no she was popular at school for a long long time

SumWatTwisted
I don't think you should be proud of yourself for doing that

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
oh ...hmm then i wonder why....but still good comeback.

LeAtHerRFace
eek!

Gregory
Sorry, but you come across as being the unpleasant one of the two of you. Maybe because I don't know the girl you insulted.

BadBabe
What the f**k?

Surfer1
yeah, sorry but i totally agree. If you were the one who glared at her and insulted her first I think you're the worse of the two.

BadBabe
dude she glared at me What the f**k?

Linkalicious
I came into this Body Shop i used to work at for about a year, because my dad and twin bro work there, and the only thing that damn GM said to me was "sh*t brent, you're looking fat...hit the gym"

comments like that are such a kick in the face from 50 year olds....

BadBabe
OMFG no WAY how much do you way blink that is so rude!

SumWatTwisted
AW! That b@$t@rd! You look great! Do you want me to kick his @$$? You know i will wink

Dregh
I drive trucks

BadBabe
cool

i slayed buffy
helo guys

Mr. Bacon
hi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.