Annalucia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morning_Glory
what did you think of her???

didnt you think Jack and her had some sparks??

(BIG SPOILER!!!) scared
face it! I guess we have to learn to like her cause she is going to be in season 2!!! and will be a new character! ...because she is one of the people from the back of the plane...remember she said her seat was in the back - seat 42 F erm

http://www.lost-media.com/modules/coppermine/albums/ep-caps/season1/1x23-exodus1/normal_exoduspart1-213.jpg

not sure if I spelt her name correctly.. o well

charmedFairy
but that part of plane crashedconfused thats michelle rodriguez i thinkhappy

Morning_Glory
i know it crashed... but but she has signed on for season 2 as a main character... or so I read...and that only means that the people in the back .. some of them survived

yea AnnaLucia is Michelle Rodgriguez happy I thought she was cool

Morning_Glory
just another thought or something... I'll spoiler it cause .. well just cause

careful!
I accidentally read on a LOST site that the ppl in the back of the plane - some of them survived - and they will be discovered (including Rose's husband)-and Annalucia is one of the survivers too... and there is a theory that the boat doesnt go far cause possibly they (sawyer, michael, Jin, walt) see the other ppl ... and one reason maybe we saw Sawyer diving into the water...but dont know if that (the last part here) is right or not...

cindy8219
eek!

that would be awesome if she became part of the cast. Kate would have some competition, even though I think she and Sawyer make a cuter couple.

Ness
I was wandering why she kept saying her seat ## i think she is HOT

Morning_Glory
well I think her number goes with "numbers" ... you know those lottery numbers and the numbers on the hatch,,,

sblomie545
omgoodness! a connection!
sorry im a bit slow
ha but i thought she was pretty cool
it just.. she was talking a lot, so i was kinda like shut up, but she had some good stuff to say
she was "deep"

Morning_Glory
she did talk a lot .. but some people are like that.. erm

I thought she was cool as well.. I liked her

sblomie545
some ppl do talk a lot, such as myself

Morning_Glory
ha ha ha ... and some people are really nosey like she was... I mean she was pretty blunt.. but I think those sort of characters are interesting smile

in my little opinion.. embarrasment

sblomie545
i bet she has an interesting history too

Morning_Glory
that's what Im thinking.. Im thinking she has a story too now.. erm

sblomie545
she seems really interesting
but i dont know how well she goes with jack

i personally dont think he goes with kate either

Morning_Glory
oohh .. I dont think Jack goes with Kate either...

but It just looked like Annalucia and Jack had a spark betweeen them

sblomie545
yah
he just didn't seem all that into her

Morning_Glory
well his dad died.. it wasnt like it was purposely hitting on each other..

but there was sparks.. not big romantic ones.. but it was there

sblomie545
they got along good
thats what i saw

Morning_Glory
there were sparks but.. not saying anything romantic is going to happen..

I mean she was talking to someone on the phone.. maybe her boyfriend or something ??? smile

sblomie545
i thought a friend... b/c she was def. hitting on jack

and who cares about bf's if she's on the island now...

Morning_Glory
well.. I know.. Im just interested in her past actually ...if she has one that connects to everyone else

KillTheLight
i liked her cause she revealed jacks no longer married to misses blonde i hate you bimbo lady.. big grin

xLiNdS x 622x
I'm never watching LOST again because she's going to try to steal Mr. Foxy! They had a drink for 2 minutes and people are already planning their wedding..

Jack+Kate

Morning_Glory
dont be like that...tsk!

cindy8219
I feel as though she would have made a cuter couple w/ jack. Besides Kate loves all those cute little names Sawyers tell her.

xLiNdS x 622x
Sawyer and Jack just need to go make out behind a palm tree and Annalucia can have Hurley

Morning_Glory
http://img307.imageshack.us/img307/2446/0050aq0ya.jpg
http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/7643/0066rp9rn.jpg

KillTheLight
i know sawyer needs a hair cut but there was really no need to hit him..no expression

Morning_Glory
maybe there was... maybe she's under a lot of stress confused

maybe she was PMSing that day...confused

charmedFairy
sdjkfhl sjghsrjkh;srlit'sewio; no spoilers >.< cry

Morning_Glory
what? that she was PMSing... that is a big spoiler

stick out tongue sorry

«§hõnknêss»
laughing

Where are those pics from?

Morning_Glory
www.lost-forum.com

xandert88
hehe yah i heard that alot of the plot of season 2 revolves round her. And they leave her past a
mystery for a while but apprently its really important.
And shes cute and kicks the crap outa ppl so im happy smile Also im pretty sure the raft people get back to
the island and are held captive by the back part of the plane ppl.
And everyones confused coz the raft ppl think the back of the
plane people are the evil others and the back of the plane ppl have no fukin idea who the raft ppl are.

oooo something cool i heard. When Hurley 1st sees michelle rodriguez he says
"hey its the girlfight chick" which was her 1st movie.

Darth Vicious
I for one dont think is a good idea, I think Michelle Rodriguez being a bigger celebrity than most of the cast already will mean theyll probably will give her character more air time that it really needs which i dont thonk is good for the show. Then again it will probably be interesting since obviously shell be after Jack and she'll be the "Sawyer" to Kate as Sawyer is to Jack in terms of competing for his attention and finally a "no crap taking latina" as we know Michelle Rodriguez is.

charmedFairy
Just the fact that she's punching him, has a gun skfhsljkefhwefe don't like her at all. Like I said before she plays the same kind of character in everything she's in. boring. she better not have more screen time than the rest of the cast members that have been on the show since the beginning.

charmedFairy
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
maybe there was... maybe she's under a lot of stress confused

maybe she was PMSing that day...confused

shes under alot of stress? he got shot, been in the water for so many days and you dont see him punching her (which he should do back). tsk!

Morning_Glory
dont necessarily think she will get more air time... cant see JJ doing that... plus as of right now she's a D celebrity- she's really not anyone that great.... She's been in a lot of crappy movies... (except for Girl Fight)

seems like a lot of movie celebs/ actors are doing TV shows now -- Gena Davis, Jason Lee, Donald Sutherland... Keifer Sutherland went on to do 24 ... that really boosted his career erm

SoMixedUp
she was really annoying when she 1st came on, if my dad just died and some random person kept asking me questions and being nosy id be like what the...

i think the directors shouldv made her appear a bit more mysterious, than the in your face nosey type

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by charmedFairy
shes under alot of stress? he got shot, been in the water for so many days and you dont see him punching her (which he should do back). tsk!
maybe he does... and we dont see yet...

I hope she has an interesting flash backs/ story

CrazyInLove
I can't wait for Michelle Rodriguez to join the cast!!!! I love her and I think she'll fit right in with everyone elsebig grin it's gonna be awesome! JJ Abrams is a geniusstick out tongue

KillTheLight
you dont see him punching her (which he should do back). tsk!

I agree someone should definitely punch her of the island..ninja

...i think she's going to be killed off though some times during the end of the season...I just cant see her lasting the full duration of LOST..and it's pretty obvious jj is going to give her a sob story of a past cause people arent intially going to like her..

Morning_Glory
no expression

«§hõnknêss»
Blah.....Lets just hope she ends up as the 'security systems' breakfast one day.

KillTheLight
or a polar bear molest's her..ninja

Morning_Glory
blink

«§hõnknêss»
no expression Bad...Bad Bad Images ..... no expression

sorrow
Michelle Rodriguez rawks! luv her in resident evil!!

why dont u guys like her character as annalucia?

Morning_Glory
I love her... I thought I was the only one...smile

KillTheLight
Originally posted by sorrow
Michelle Rodriguez rawks! luv her in resident evil!!

why dont u guys like her character as annalucia?

cause she's goingto play the same character she plays in every other movie or whatevr she's been in...no expression and she's going to cause issues with Jack...and the b*tch punched sawyer..no expression

KillTheLight
I love her... I thought I was the only one...smile

no expression

choosewisely
shes ok...i guess...

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by KillTheLight
You aren't the only one! I lover her too! eek!

coolness eek!

cindy8219
I love her. I think her character will bring a little spicy to the relationship between kate and Jack. Oh, and lets not forget Sawyer. embarrasment

Morning_Glory
uh huh... but there are a lot of anna haters... but i dont care happy

KillTheLight
i hope Ana sells her boogeys on ebay..cause i want to buy them and somehow clone her out of them and make out with the booger clone..crytissue..and when she gets molested by a polar bear on lost...i'll imagine it's me droolio

confused

KillTheLight
Originally posted by cindy8219
I love her. I think her character will bring a little spicy to the relationship between kate and Jack. Oh, and lets not forget Sawyer. embarrasment

no expression..the only type of relationship she's having on Lost is with sawyers fist in her face and kates foot up her ass...no expression

Morning_Glory
eatpop

«§hõnknêss»
laughing So sad......No one likes her coz she punched Sawyer and ... some other reason roll eyes (sarcastic)

cindy8219
no expression..the only type of relationship she's having on Lost is with sawyers fist in her face and kates foot up her ass...no expression

I have no idea what you are talking about.
uh huh... but there are a lot of anna haters... but i dont care happy

Neither do I. she made the show get over it.

Tottenham
She punches Sawyer?miffed

Why, what happened? What did Sawyer do to her?

charmedFairy
apparently shes jealous he's hotter than her..

LittleGilraen
apparently shes jealous he's hotter than her..
Maybe its her way of saying "I love you." no expression

choosewisely
i hope shes going to fight kate stick out tongue
kate will make her face look like a boar even more smile

sorrow
cause she's goingto play the same character she plays in every other movie or whatevr she's been in...no expression and she's going to cause issues with Jack...and the b*tch punched sawyer..no expression

i think that's what make it more interesting... wink

choosewisely
shifty laughing shifty

whistle

Cringe
Wow Greg Grunberg says that anna-lucia is going to have a "HUGE" twist coming in season two.

Morning_Glory
was this past episode a twist? it sort of was. but maybe something bigger is coming

Cringe
I dont think so.Before the season started we already knew she was alive because of the posters and stuff and not much was explained about why she was hoistered out with sawyers gun so I do suspect something bigger is coming.I think she had something to do with the crash which is why she had that phone call when she was talking to jake on this finale.Maybe it was someone calling making sure she had got to where she needed to be.

cindy8219
Originally posted by choosewisely
i hope shes going to fight kate stick out tongue
kate will make her face look like a boar even more smile

lol, oh, man. for some strage reason I would like to see this fight.

sorrow
Cat FighT!! eek! eek!

Imaginary
Erk, I don't like Annalucia at all.

Cringe
She should throw herself into the monster's hole! evil face

Morning_Glory
I felt bad for Ana in last night's episode... we got to see a different side of her...

I think she has a child as well??erm not sure...i think she was lying when she said she didnt...

Ken Kenobi
You see? She's not a bad character, she's just paranoid.

_Sanctuary_
Grr... I find her a bit irritating..... Sawyer should've punched her back!

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
You see? She's not a bad character, she's just paranoid.

never said she was a bad character.. ive always liked her...we just got to see a little more of her this last time ...

wouldnt you be paranoid if you were stuck there? I would be freaking out

_Sanctuary_
I do not like her at all! She hit Sawyer cry And she isn't nearly as crafty and cool as Kate!

Morning_Glory
all like all the characters... its weird to not like one of the characters on lost...that show is soo cool..and everything about is coolembarrasment

cindy8219
Does anyone else think she might have been in the military? The way she carries herself, the way she literally carried Nathan, and what she knew about the knife. all this makes me wonder if she was.

Morning_Glory
on lost-media.com.. there are some pics from up coming episodes... and it looks like she was a cop

cindy8219
that would make perfect sense.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.