Why did Jango have to Die......*snivel*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gen. Grevious
Stupid Mace Windu......How could he kill jango?,i know hes evil but hes so cool.....it made me sad but i suppose it influenced Boba becoming a bounty hunter which is cool....

wuTa
why did he have to die?!...some die i will be able to stop people from dying, i'll also go out like a punk and end up dying in a friggin sand trap!!!!

i thought about anakins drama/crybaby scene when i read the title of the thread so i switched it up to what bubba fett would probly say if he had a similar scene

DarthVader221
Jango was nothin but a low down bounty hunter that couldnt do anything except fly around and shoot people.

yerssot
Originally posted by Gen. Grevious
How could he kill jango?
well, ... you put the shiny part of the lightsabre in the one you want to kill, or in mace his case: through the bodypart you want to cut stick out tongue

matreid
Jango was a good bounty hunter but no match for a jedi master.

Darth Travizzle
Originally posted by wuTa
why did he have to die?!...some die i will be able to stop people from dying, i'll also go out like a punk and end up dying in a friggin sand trap!!!!

i thought about anakins drama/crybaby scene when i read the title of the thread so i switched it up to what bubba fett would probly say if he had a similar scene
Boba Fett, not bubba fett. And I think Boba Fett in episodes IV-VI was cooler than Jango Fett.

b-dan
well bobba fett is in the orignal not jango but in way he did live cuz bobba is still alive yay

meets of evil
Yeah Jango and Boba Fett were cool but that's about it. Boba is better but when it comes down to it, they were just worthless bounty hunters. I mean Boba WAS EATEN BY A SAND MONSTER. How lame is that

Neo_Version 7
Can someone explain to me how he lives?!

Boba's all over the place after ROTJ.

Must have gotten a contract o rsomething.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.