The Dark Side Unleashed ( for those who carefuly watched the movie)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Camo Di Mass
Did you notice that in many scenes with Palpatine or Anakin ( after he turned to the dark side ) , during the seduction and especially when they kill Mace and Anakin becomes Darth Vader , there are these sounds during Sidious speech . There are very dark , they are like snake's hissing , it's like I would imagine the sound of Pandora's Box opening , like a poison in the air . I think that is when the dark side spreads , it's unleashed and the sith really take over the galaxy ...

Naredhel
Were you on something? Can I have some please?
I'll look out for it wink

stefaan
Yes i have noticed that, and wondered. It's like he's got some sort of personality crisis or soemthing like the darkside of the force whispering to him.

LightSaber_Part
I thought Palpatine was using a little help from the force to convince Anakin, so thats why you hear those voice trimmers.

Jedi Merc
like force persuade or something?

The Ones
but anakin isnt weak minded

jjwil76
WTF? Who is this guy in the middle supposed to be? Darth Hacksaw Jim Duggan?

The other guys in this photo must've been pissed when this douchebag jumped in.

Ripe
BAHAHAHAH your sig!! GOLD HAHAHAHAHA

Lazerlike42
I think the sounds you're talking about aren't supposed to be anything but were put in for atmosphere, much like music is. I didn't notice the sounds, but that could be because they were just atmospheric effects and not supposed to be "noticed" as the word is used.

DeVi| D0do
I noticed a Tusken Raider scream when Palpatine brought up Anakin's mother and the sandpeople... but that's it.

...but that could have just been a sound from the battle...

ShadowKing
Darth Ty

Darth Jello
this maybe just the fact that the sound setup was shitty in the theater i was in, but i thought that those sounds were Sidious weezing after just having his flesh and bone melted by his own lightning

Lazerlike42
good point

astrofan428
No your right Dodo, you can hear sand people.

tlbauerle
I don't get the whispy, sith wheezing...weird...and even more...distracting.

Darth Jello
ok, well, get into a fight where you really exert yourself and then let a few tens of thousands of volts course through your face. then see how long it takes for your breath to settle into a normal pace after wheezing

tlbauerle
That was MORE than out of breath bub....It was ethereal and weird.

SithKiller
no no demon sounds came from sidious side of the room ....no doubt the demons of the darkside were present....demons are in all universe and dimensions.....was the sound of demons very recognizable Annie shoulda chit his pants during that scene...lol....was evil surrounding Sidious in all his evil glory(nastyness)

debbiejo
Hey, I heard the sounds...dark like sounds...

The Biker Scout
Originally posted by Camo Di Mass
Did you notice that in many scenes with Palpatine or Anakin ( after he turned to the dark side ) , during the seduction and especially when they kill Mace and Anakin becomes Darth Vader , there are these sounds during Sidious speech . There are very dark , they are like snake's hissing , it's like I would imagine the sound of Pandora's Box opening , like a poison in the air . I think that is when the dark side spreads , it's unleashed and the sith really take over the galaxy ...

PUFF PUFF PASS sad stick out tongue

Crusher
After Mace was eliminated.... I thought Ani was put under a BIG-TIME-TRANCE.

I really wished I could of brought a pen and pad to write down again the planest mentioned.

I tired to NOTICE every detail where R2 stomped thoes worthless Battle Droids. smile

Crusher
..This just caught on... Ob1: "Qui Gon will train Luke"...

tlbauerle
Obi never said "Qui-Gon with train Luke"

And are you asking about "planets" mentioned? Mustafar, Kashyyyk, Utapau by name.

What doesn't that have to do with the sounds?

No...on second thought I disagree with the trance...it has to be a choice for Anakin. Free will. That's what makes it tragic.

queeq
Was always GL's point.

tlbauerle
What...the choice? Yeah.

baneofthesith

Dark hoser
Hay guys i heard it loud and clear but it was kool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.