The Rogues VS The X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkCrawler
Storm

Wolverine

Cyclops

Gambit

Beast

Colossus

VS

Mirror Master II

Weather Wizard

Captain Cold

Heat Wave

The Trickster I

Captain Boomerang II (Orginals son)

So...who would win? I say that the Rogues do. The Mirror Master is pretty damn powerful.

Black Adam
Mirror Master II was Captain boomerang taking over for a while.

But I do think you meant McCulloch right?

cyce and storm and Gambit would give them a lot of trouble but yeah I think the rogues can take this.

TheKahn
I'd give a slight edge to the Rogues. Assuming Cap. Boomerang can take out Cyke quickly then Rogues would have a definite advantage thanks, among other things, to Cap. Cold's one hit kill.

grey fox
Originally posted by TheKahn
I'd give a slight edge to the Rogues. Assuming Cap. Boomerang can take out Cyke quickly then Rogues would have a definite advantage thanks, among other things, to Cap. Cold's one hit kill.

Yup , gotta love the Freeze/Pistol Whip kill combo.

Black Adam
Originally posted by grey fox
Yup , gotta love the Freeze/Pistol Whip kill combo.

Cold can also use it to make big mirrors for Mirror master to work his magic.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Black Adam
Mirror Master II was Captain boomerang taking over for a while.

But I do think you meant McCulloch right?

There have been two offical Mirror Masters, just go with these two.

1) Samuel Joseph Scudder
2) Evan McCulloch

LordKaos
Are you people serious? The Rouges can't get past a lesser Xmen line up, let alone this one. They all use gadgets that can be specifically targeted by Storms lightning, then the massacre begins. The Xmen, even without a telepath on the rooster act as one, they are not that easy to just beat.

Black Adam
Originally posted by LordKaos
Are you people serious? The Rouges can't get past a lesser Xmen line up, let alone this one.

Hmm I really don't agree with that

Originally posted by LordKaos
They all use gadgets that can be specifically targeted by Storms lightning, then the massacre begins.

Weather wizard has channeled lightning right out of his wand before. i doubt a lightning attack form storm will it effect it much.

Mirror master: is pretty much safe while inside his mirrors. there's really nothing the x-men could to hurt him. And there's a whole lot the mirror master could do to the x-men. and he doesn't even need mirrors. any reflective surface would do. puddle of water.shiny metal door, even Ice.

Boomerang: well there's really nothing gadgety about him. He throws a boomerang really fast. he has speedster like speeds when throwing his boomerangs so that will help in this fight.

trickster: yeah I can see storm wrecking his equipment

Heatwave: yeah storm could do a lot of damage to his Gun

Cold: Don't know. not sure a lightning bolt would simply knock his gun out of commission.

Black Adam
i just realised

Colossus can be used as big 7 foot mirror. smile

well while he's in in his steel form anyway...

Darth Martin
6/4 X-Men because ofCC and MM

Grimm22
The X-men are out of their leauge here.

I mean these guys deal with the fastest man alive, I dont think they are going to have a problem with a couple of mutants wink

Black Adam
one last bump from me

Black Adam
ninja

King_Mungi
Oh good lord the rogues man, their powerlevels are nuts

Black Adam
Originally posted by King_Mungi

i hope there not simply forgotten about when the new team for the flash takes over.

Validus said he saw art with the rogues drawn by the new artist. So there some hope.

Grimm22
Originally posted by King_Mungi

Well they would have to be to be villans of the fastest man alive stick out tongue

superbatman86
Don't you know Boomerangs =Win.

Black Adam
Where on earth is Carmen Sandiego?.....

ninja

Grimm22
Cold freezes everyone but storm and then boomerang shatters them big grin

Then the rest pwn Storm wink

Broly92
Wolverine wins it by himself goof

Psyquis52
Where's Girder? Wouldn't he be your best bet to distract Colossus?

Or Magenta?

I swear. Would it kill you guys to use the complete rogues list?

X-men can take this if they mean business: Cyclops has the battlefield-wide blast storm can blow them all out of the water too, including WW, and as people pointed they mostly rely on artifcats. The rest of the team can wreak some havoc as well. I never thought much of Flash's rogue gallery, and the fact he's so powerfull doesn't say much about them, he could solo them all in a nanosecond without PIS.

Lunacyde
Weather Wizard, Captain Cold, and Mirror Master are the heavy-weights here. Cap Boomerang also has a level of superpeed.

@753 You should have more respect for the Rogues, they're a lot more powerful than you give them credit for.

SOme of the most powerful Rogues Pied Piper and Top aren't included here....

Originally posted by Lunacyde
Weather Wizard, Captain Cold, and Mirror Master are the heavy-weights here. Cap Boomerang also has a level of superpeed.

@753 You should have more respect for the Rogues, they're a lot more powerful than you give them credit for.

SOme of the most powerful Rogues Pied Piper and Top aren't included here....

I'll give you mirror master alright, he is pretty powerfull. WW, CC and CB are not impressive when compared to Storm and Cyclops, let alone the flash. Also, their names are too retarded.

srankmissingnin
This rooster of X-Men has a pretty much unparalleled level of unity, coordination and team work in comicdom, they fight together more than pretty much anyone else... and Gambit is there as well, so thats just a nice bonus. I'd give them the edge.

Lunacyde
Originally posted by 753
I'll give you mirror master alright, he is pretty powerfull. WW, CC and CB are not impressive when compared to Storm and Cyclops, let alone the flash. Also, their names are too retarded.

Names have nothing to do with their actual abilities. Weather Wizard is a weather manipulator on Storms level with far more ruthlessness. Captain Cold...well absolute Zero is going to stop any of the X-Men listed in their tracks. CB is faster than any of the X-Men and has Bullseye-esque accuracy with his boomerangs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.