Thank You Nick Galliard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheElectricFox
I must say, you deserve great applause for bringing back the old school saber fighting. Seeing the palpy mace duel broght back memories of the old movies. Great job with the big duel and all of the other saber fights. And thankyou for the first ever saber-throw!!!

((The_Anomaly))
old movies? palps and windu fight looked old style to u?

im at a loss....

umraan
hell yes. i LOVED!!! yoda's saber throw.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by TheElectricFox
I must say, you deserve great applause for bringing back the old school saber fighting. Seeing the palpy mace duel broght back memories of the old movies. Great job with the big duel and all of the other saber fights. And thankyou for the first ever saber-throw!!!

It wasn't the first ever saber throw.

Vader did it in the OT.

Ben-Kenobi
You know what come to think of it i really didnt see any punchs thrown or anything it all moved so fast.

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
old movies? palps and windu fight looked old style to u?

im at a loss....

Fighting up the stairs, indeed it did.

Darth_Nefarus
I thought the fights were incredibly well done and it showcased everyone's talents nicely. Of course, Grievous got punked a bit too easily.

TheElectricFox
I meant the first saber throw to actually kill its intended target. The Mace fight seemed slow and more like the classic trilogy...err except for palpy's few flips.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.