Just watched it again ...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Camo Di Mass
jesus .... the second time is even better then the first one ... you see all those details ... you're not nervoused about how it's gonna look ...you can just enjoy it and Revenge of the Sith is really something to enjoy ...

Before you judge this movie that anything went too fast or is unclear , just watch again and everything will be just fine ...super fine ...

Cinemaddiction
I had planned on seeing it atleast twice more to take it all in. I saw AOTC 5 times in theatres, so I'm sure the appreciation will grow.

Ben-Kenobi
I really really hope so cause for some reason i just dont seem satisfied right now. and i quote anakin when i say this

" I Want More, When I Know I Shouldnt"

New_Born_Pyro
I'll see it the second time next wednesday with Hybris, and maybe a third time with my nephew.

maboy
I saw it the first time in a VIP theater at midnight, and it was just great, but I just got back from seeing the matinee show, and it was even better, and for a third of the price

The Ones
i havnt seen it at all

astrofan428
I caught a noon showing, it was a different experience the second time. For one thing they cracked up the sound system, last night was really hard to hear. Hearing BoH kick in really loudly at the start of the duel sent chills down my spine.

On a sad note, there where many more kids there today, and more than one had to be taken out near the end.

Ewoksaredumb
Disappointed!
Revenge of the Sith

I was so disappointed! Not since Return of the Jedi have I been so disappointed. Look I hold Star Wars very sacred...and ROTJ is sacred in parts but by judging from my screen name you might have guessed that I'm not a big ewok fan.

Anyway back to the issue at hand. I agree with most of the posts here. There was way too much lightsaber action which took away the "awe" factor when they were limited in the other installments.
Usually at the end.
Bad things about ROTS...
1. I think the mitichlorian theory and the possibility that Anakin is possibly Palp's son is just plain ubsurd. The prophecy was untrue.
2.The Qui-Gon factor was completely unexplained. No voice over. 3.Grevious hacking like a sickened person but yet strong enough to fight. The window blast scene in the Grevious chamber when Gen. Grev escapes ( no one dies or gets sucked out).
4. The wookies werent in it enough.
5. Not enough time to get really attached to anyone character it moved at an incredibly fast pace.
6. Darth Vader is in the movie on the gurney in full amor and cape?...please. And don't get me started on the "lost the will to live line" and The "Noooooooo" line.

But after all this bitching I thought the worst scene out of all the scenes and should have been cut, was that awful scene of Anakin slaying children. (Twice) ...Bad just purely a bad scene. Overall I'd say yeah...disappointed but hell its Star Wars.

I loved the yoda fight scene and the opening battle with the crash ending...other than that...I'll stick with my fave of all time Empire Strikes Back!
Peace and may the force be with you.

DeVi| D0do
here's the review thread: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=342552&goto=lastpost

wink

yerssot
why would Anakin be anything near Palp's son? you believe these words of someone who's trying to lure someone to the dark side by playing in on his fear of dying?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.