Most Powerful Yoda/NJOLuke vs. Tulak Hord/Naga Sadow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth L. Dipsit
Ideas?

Darth_Nefarus
Yoda and Luke, after watching ROTS, we know how bad ass Yoda is when it comes to whoopin fools.

Darth L. Dipsit
Nefarus - oh, I wanted to ask you - how was it? And how long were you camped out? If Nefarus doesn't find this somebody ask.

Darth L. Dipsit
Testing image display...
http://praxeology.net/sith-lords-a-leaping.PNG

Darth_Nefarus
I was the first person to camp out, first person in the door and first person to get my seat

I LOOOOOOOOOOOVED THAT MOVIE!!!

Darth L. Dipsit
Holy crap! I can post images now! I couldn't before (wasn't a trusted member - that's why my new ideas for lightsabers didn't come - I think I can show 'em now).

Darth L. Dipsit
A reply to Nefarus: I KNEW it was gonna be sweet

Darth_Nefarus
It really is amazing. Maybe not the best of the 6, but it's quite bad ass.
Darker than every other, more action, and sad.

Darth L. Dipsit
Seriously, though - what do people think of the fight?

henniestevens
the fightings were better than ever

Darth L. Dipsit
Wait, what?

Darth_Glentract
I just got back from seeing it! The fight scenes were awsome!

Darth L. Dipsit
ROTS all the WAY!

Fishy
Tulak and Sadow take this..

Sadow and Luke will start fighting and have a very hard time with each other but then Tulak takes care of Yoda and joins Sadow ending NJO Luke

jackstain
the movie rocked, the fight scenes in TPM i still think is by far the best(becuz of the wya htey shot it) i think in order for me it goes....

ESB
ANH
ROTS
ROTJ
TPM (these two interchangable)
AOTC (these two interchangable)

Bobafetty
wow, the movie was that good?

Fishy
ROTS was amazing, you should go see it now

Darth L. Dipsit
Fishy, you think Tulak could take YODA? Possible, but - well, I think Yoda is more powerful than Tulak and probably smarter. That fight with Sidious made him seem less powerful than he was, I think. So I don't know here...

Naga Sadow
Nah, tulak could take yoda. And Sadow could certainly at least hodl off Luke, if not finish him off.

Darth L. Dipsit
You might be right...
But Luke is my homeboy, so I'm definitely going to go with him against Sadow - I'm biased, of course, but I think it would be a good fight nonetheless.
Meditate on this, I will.

Darth_Janus
Well, Tulak isn't called the greatest Sith lightsaber duellist for nothing. And if Yoda couldn't decisively defeat Dooku or Sidious, amazing disaplays aside, he couldn't contend with Tulak, a Sith legend during a time of legends.

And Naga Sadow in his prime could definately give Luke hell, if Kyp and Exar Kun could. I have reason to believe that Sadow, being a full blooded Sith, would be mightier than even Kun, second only to perhaps Ragnos himself. And either way, Tulak was deadly enough to dispatch Yoda and then aid Sadow in the defeat of Skywalker.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.