Excellent!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultimatespider
Ive just come out of the movies having watched it and OMG im so blown away i'm rly close to having a storke!!!!

If i had to be picky id say that i excepted more from the kashykk battle and the temple masscare bt this did not ruin the movie!!!

This was excellent im gonna c it again 2mozza!!!

10/10 and if icould i'd give it 11

Huma
While it was very, very good, I wouldnt say it was quite excellent. The beginning seemed alittle rushed to me. And the Kashyyyk battle was lacking a bunch. Also, I dont know why they made a big deal about Chewie when he was only in it for 3 or 4 scenes. Also, Padmes acting could of been better.

But the good outweigh the bad by a lot. The Utapau battle was awesome. Probably one of my favorite star wars battles. The chase scene with Greivous and Obi-Wan was awesome too. The extermination of the Jedi was one of my favorite parts. They were characters that I hardly knew but I felt attached to. I think that the attack on the temple was just right for a PG-13 star wars movie. Hmmm, Hayden was actually prety good in this movie. After the Palpatine/Windu fight in the office he did really well. Also on Mustafar his emotion was excellent I think. That duel was the duel to end all duels. I loved it. and the sitching between that and the yoda/sidious one. It kept me on the edge of my seat even though I knew what happens.

I give it a 9/10 (it would be 10 if there was more Kashyyyk action)
Ok, Im going now.

Ultimatespider
I loved it but i rly did want more wookie carnage!!!

HateWork
good luck with the stroke, i hope you don't smell burnt toast stick out tongue

solsmitch
did anyone think that the lightsaber battles seemed slower than the previous prequels (except the ani/obi wan fight of course), mabye this was done to help it fit more smoothly with the OT as their lightsaber battles were slower also. just a thought. would open a thread but dont wanna be abused by people for starting a pointless thread, so i shoved it in a random thread.

umraan
i wanted MORE jedi purging.

ickeris2003
When the order 66 was coming out I felt really bad for the jedi and I dont know why but I almost felt like..... I was gonna cry. I felt really emotional on that part sad they were all dieing and stuff, so so bad

Anakin_20
There are many aspects that got me sad, all choked up...there were 2-3 parts where I had to look away due to the emotions in the scenes... especially when Anakin gets burst into flames...powerful but yet emotional and disturbing... I was shocked. I was near tears when Obi wan shouted in a heartwrenching voice "You were the Chosen One! It was said you would destroy the SIth, not join them." then he starts to walk away after he picks up Anakin's lightsaber and Skywalker screams "I Hate You." Again, Obi turns to face the man, the boy he trained, the son he once loved... "You were my brother Anakin... I loved you."

When Padme confronts Anakin on Mustafar, I got teary eyed and man... I felt the scene after the choke on Padme was emotional. Now two friends, two Jedi, two brothers, two heros- One good, one bad are forced to fight each other to the death . "You turned her against me" "You have done that yourself." "You Will not take her from me!""Your anger and lust for power have already done that. You have allowed this Dark lord to twist your mind, until now...until now you become the very thing u swore to destroy."

I was so awe strucked when hearing the dialogue in this scene. I kept shaking my head and in my mind, I was telling myself, No...there has to be another way...but knowing what happens near the end of the duel, I suddenly felt bad for Obiwan who is forced to kill his friend and brother even though he couldn't bring himself to destroy Anakin fully when he slices his legs and arm off. He didn't want to and I could feel his pain and his emotions when he left Anakin for dead, knowing that killing a defenceless man will not make the situation any better but at the same time, he still cared about Anakin, but watching him burst into flames, Obi felt he had lost all hope in his friend.

"Don't lecture me Obiwan... I see through the lies of the Jedi. I do not fear the Dark side as you do...I have brought peace to my new Empire. Don't make me kill you."
"Anakin, my alligence is to the Republic...to democracy."
"If you're not with me, you're my enemy."
"Only the Sith deals in absolutes...I will do what I must."
"You will try."

The scenes when Order 66 was issued, god...powerful scenes...I was in shock to see the gaurdians of peace and justice get turned against by the clones. I was near tears and when Yoda felt their pain...the look on his face when he clutched at his chest... poor guy. I liked the part after he cut the heads off the troopers and he jumps on Chewbacca's back..so cute, reminded me of the scene in Empire when he's on Luke's back. smile It made me smile...aww. smile The scene when Obi wan is on Boga and the clones fire at him and he and boga fall down into the abyss while Anakin's Betrayal plays in the background... I gasped and my jaw dropped. :O NOOOOOOO! I liked boga...cool creature. smile Boga

The Anakin/Padme scenes: I had no problems with it. I loved the reunion and Anakin runs to her-wraps his arms around her and lifts her and spins around like that. smile Awww... I actually bought the dream sequences. The first one when we see Padme screaming and calling out to him. I got choked up.

The space battle was great. I enjoyed R2. Awsome. smile Now the scene when Anakin pledges his alligence with Sidious.... I was like...hmmmm... I dunno. there were maybe 2 scenes. I dunno. The mace/sidious duel was okay.

K... Listening to Anakin's betrayal right now. I got images from the movie pop into my mind and I cried oooh Obi and Boga

The Birth of Vader was a chilling moment, especially when it intercuts with the Birth of the Twins. Padme naming the twins... was so sad. and obi wan holding the twins. The Vader rage...was good and I bought it.

The duel between Yoda and Palpatine. Awsome stuff. After the movie, I realized that Palpatine had the high ground cause he's like very powerful and Yoda is forced to flee, knowing he isn't too powerful to defeat the Emperor. And obiwan having the high ground. "Its over Anakin. I have the high ground." "You underrestimate my power." "Don't try it." Poor Ani He was so full of anger and hate and he didn't see it coming. The part when the Emperor crouches beside burnt Anakin...creepy.

All I can say is that this film was the best out of the 3 prequels and it ties nicely into A new hope. Its alot to take in but I'm sure watching it a few more times will get me to appreciate it more and more.

Oh one then I forgot... I like the close up shots of seeing the faces of baby Luke and Leia. awww... smile So cute little babies. And Anakin and Padme were Cute together and they made cute babies and its sad they won;t watch them grow up into the heros the parents became. I was emotional during the funeral on Naboo...seeing the japor snippet in her hand... oh gods. Poor Padme. and did I mention Obi wan and Boga? and him swimming in the water... And anakin in the Jedi temple, murdering the younglings and the Jedi. Powerful stuff.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.