Official: Leaked high end copy of Revenge of the Sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HOBBE5
I just heard a little while ago on the radio and some net news agencies that someone at Lucasfilm stole a copy of Revenge of the Sith and put it on the net. The reason you can tell, is for one, it's a high grade copy, not a cam version, and also there is a timer at the top part of the recording.

It's up on a bunch of newsgroups and such.

I already saw the movie twice today, back to back, so I wouldn't mind having that copy until the dvd comes out.

Hopefully people aren't stupid enough to see this version and not go to the theater the way it was suppose to be seen. I don't get why people bother doing that, outside of wanting it till the dvd comes out. The qualities are never great.

DeVi| D0do
I'm sure this is against forum rules...

Downloading movies is stealing. Stealing is illegal.

Darth_Vader05
Why thank you for this useless information, I have already seen the film at the theaters and have been looking all over for the copy you are talking about but have hade no luck fiding it. By the way i have officialy seen all 6 Star Wars films.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.