a new saga or chapter?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theGTR
do you think there should be a new saga like how the jedi's 1st came to being or yoda's chapter?
or do you think there should be chpaters added on? like what happened after episode6? could a new sith leader be-born?

DeVi| D0do
No.

DarkYoda
I do think it would be cool to see a short epilogue to the Classic Trilogy. After the sadness of Revenge Of The Sith, we need to be reminded that Luke makes everything well again for the Republic. smile But I think a sequel trilogy is a bad idea.

Lana
No.

smoker4
Nada, negative, nein, non no

DarkYoda
In a way I wish we had a movie set in the time period between Episodes 2 and 3. Cartoons just aren't enough. We see the beginning and the end of the Clone Wars, but never the middle. In the classic trilogy Episode IV is basically the beginning of the Galactic Civil War, Episode V is the middle, and Episode VI is the end.

Naredhel
Yes, only if it's not George Lucas doing it. Preferably the dudey that did episode 5.

mike_kenobi
i think it would be awesome if lucas would make a 7 8 and 9

umraan
i would like if peter jackson did a sequel trilogy. with lucas co directing or something. now that would be the shit!!!!

theGTR
why no to a seqeul or prequel?
i think they should. show how the jedi came to being. and how the siths came to being. and qui gon as a padawan.

jackstain
he's making a live action show that follows minor characters and takes place between episodes 3 and 4.

DarkYoda
What I want to know is will Darth Vader and the Emperor have a role in the TV series? How could it possibly be Star Wars if we don't hear from the villains. Tarkin had better be in it also. Bail Organa needs to be in it with his wife. Mon Mothma needs to be in it. Maybe that is why the scenes of the rebellion were cut for Episode 3. Maybe Lucas wants to save that for the TV show.

snehin
of course yes i mean it it would be cool to know wat happens after return of the jedi

sneeky_ninja
in the tv series i would like to see more Boba Fett stuf.

queeq
No, no, NO!

snehin
why the hell not it would be awsome to know wat happens after return of the jedi cmon rn't u even a bit curious to know wat {if it does}happens later

DarkYoda
I think a "what if" scenario movie might be interesting.

What if the council had sent Anakin with Obi-Wan to Utapau?

What if Obi-Wan had not stowed aboard Padme's ship.

What if Sidious went to Mustafar himself?

What if Yoda had stayed on Coruscant instead of going to Kashyyyk?

What if the Jedi had not gone into exile?

What if Anakin had not killed Dooku?

What if Padme only had one child?

What if Bail Organa was for the Empire? The Jedi sure needed him!!

It goes on and on forever...

But I would pay to see some of these plots worked out for fun somewhere, someday!

theGTR
i wanna see a NEW movie!. if george doesn't make one then i'm either chokeslam him or give him a stone cold stunner!!!

theGTR
and an episode 7,8,9 would be great. even a prequel to the prequels!

SithKiller
No no they should pay FORD A BUNDLE and make a tv series to follow through with 7-10...Hamill Fisher would work for cheap....lol....Mark loved being Luke as far as Im concerned the next best thing he did was the muppets and wing commander

Lazerlike42
what'd he do in the muppets

Darth Halo
I like your thoughts on an episode 7,8,9 Mike Kenobi. I was suggesting that also in a thread yesterday. I mean I would watch anything with the Star Wars label on it.... Well except for the ewok adventure which really sucked and should be destroyed.

theGTR
the ewoks got their own show? cusre them

ragesRemorse
Why the hell would you want to see another prequal. There was actually a good reason to have episode 1,2,3. Wouldnt you rather want to see what happens over whats happend. There really is no reason at all to make another star wars flick. I am a big fan of star wars, but there is no good reason to have another star wars flick. Everyone got somthign they wanted out of the prequals, that is about the best you can say from 1,2,3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.