vh1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

umraan
at 6:00 pm here in chicago, they are going to show an hour long program called when star wars ruled the world. just a heads up. i think its new. hope someone records it because i cant.

Ken Kenobi
They showed this program months ago. It has nothing to do with Episode III, it's about the OT.

Morning_Glory
ummm.. yea.. like Ken said.. it's been on several time before erm

LandoSpeeder2
I can't wait to see tomorrows episode of vh1's best week ever. In last weeks episode, they were all saying how ROTS was going to suck so bad, "I haven't been this excited to be this disappointed since trying to have sex on my prom night", "I think people should stop making fun of it because GL is going to take us to another time another were it's not gonna be good at all, it's gonna be bad". can't wait to see what their going to say tomorrow considering this movie was actually awesome.

ccoo
It is a really fun show if you can catch it on reruns. Every original trilogy person is interviewed, even Harrison Ford. They all make their usual comments about Lucas's dialogue (sound familiar?) but they are very positive towards Star Wars for all of the show. I think they love that Star Wars 28 years later is still king of the world. One thing you will notice is how much Billy Dee Williams is happy to be part of those movies. And also John Williams says, "George says this is the last Star Wars film, but I wouldn't bet on it."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.