Luke's Lightsaber Is Tainted By Evil!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkYoda
Anybody else just realize that Luke's blue saber from A New Hope is the same one that was used to wipe out the Jedi Order in the temple and destroy the separatists. EVIL!

It was the one used to kill Dooku and chop off Mace Windu's hand.

astrofan428
Tainted his weapon is.

Talk like Yoda I must.

Fun it is.

Red Superfly
Ironic that Vader also cuts it out of Luke's grasp like it meant nothing. I kinda like that.

astrofan428
I wonder if Anakin even noticed it was his.

The thing Luke should really think about is that his beloved Ben put Vader in that suit.

DarkYoda
Originally posted by Red Superfly
Ironic that Vader also cuts it out of Luke's grasp like it meant nothing. I kinda like that.

Me too! yes

Red Superfly
Hey, remember when Empire Strikes Back was being made, Mark Hamill was told that during the "No, I am your father" scene, the line was going to be "No, Obi-Wan killed your father", but was changed to the real one at the last minute in order to keep it a major surprise.

Funny how "Obi-Wan killed your father" is now also true, from a certain point of view.

Smodden

Yeah, part of his old life...means nothing to him now.

DarkYoda
Hey, remember when Empire Strikes Back was being made, Mark Hamill was told that during the "No, I am your father" scene, the line was going to be "No, Obi-Wan killed your father", but was changed to the real one at the last minute in order to keep it a major surprise.

Funny how "Obi-Wan killed your father" is now also true, from a certain point of view.

Obi-Wan did nearly kill his father. In fact, I wonder how shocked Obi-Wan was when Vader re-appeared all rebuilt?

Darth_Janus
Not very shocked at all. He knew of Vader before he arrives on the Death Star.

"He's more machine now than man; twisted and evil."

DarkYoda
I'm not sure why this was moved since it contains Episode III spoilers, but above ^ I was referring to the first time he realized Anakin had survived. I'm sure Obi-Wan thought Anakin had died.

OC2-tin-OC
No way .. Obi knew the guy was under the dark suit.. Common guys give Obi his credit. Hea was good .. Damn good. As far as Anakins light saber is concerned it was tainted with evil okay. But I liked Mace's saber better.. One of a kind.. Vodas too.. Wonder what they do with the dead warriors sabres..Recycle it I suppose

sumbum
They ship them to me...then I put them on ebay....pm me if interested.

lol, i wish

green dude
In every movie II and III it show that Jedi can sense people by the force like at first in ROTS (revenge of the sith for those who don't know)

So obi-wan could sense he was alive they all knew he was thats why Luke had to be trained.

What was the point of Leia no fighting for her and in the last scene of Rotts Yoda: Last hope are they THEY ! THEY ? there was no they in the ROTJ stick out tongue

Luke was the one who killed Vader Leia gets to do nothin that sucks makes girls look like dang wimps o well just a movie. stick out tongue

Darth Travizzle
Dude that is very true. But yet, I do not care...

matreid
So... Its a tool.

Saberstylemasta
Who cares who made the lightsaber. It's only the weapon. The person using it is evil, not the device itself.

PVS
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Not very shocked at all. He knew of Vader before he arrives on the Death Star.

"He's more machine now than man; twisted and evil."

ben said that in Rotj, not ANH.
im sure he knew about vader.
after all, he had contact with quigon's ghost, who probably told him

AmrothSkywalker
Green dude what do you mean luke kills vader? Vader sacrifices his own life to save Luke ultimately anakin kills vader. Leia does become a Jedi too.

Lord Chariol
If he had reacted to it, than the whole lineage revelation would be far less dramatic.

Master Fisto
i agree with lord chariol...the scene would not have had the same desired effect

KMCF
Anakin's Episode II Saber

http://www.thelightsaber.com/HistorySabers/SmallPics/Anakin2SM.jpg

KMCF
Anakin's Episode III Saber

http://www.thelightsaber.com/HistorySabers/SmallPics/AnakinROTSSM.jpg

KMCF
Darth Vader's Saber

http://www.thelightsaber.com/HistorySabers/SmallPics/VaderEBSSM.jpg

SithHappens
Yeah I always noticed Vader's saber was very alike to his old one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.