Anyone else get an odd emotional feeling during the birth scene?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soda
Seen ROTS today, absolutely incredible. It was the 1 o'clock showing in the afternoon and the cinema was near sold out, i can't even imagine what saturday night is gonna be like! Anyway, I want to draw the focus to the scene towards the end when Padme is giving birth. I got this weird feeling, it's hard to describe but highly emotional, sad and nostalgic, especially to hear the names Luke and Leia, i was wondering if anyone else felt this. Also what was ur most emotional scene?

Pablo G
I felt really bad when Anakin is screaming "I hate you!" as he catches fire. Or when Padme says: "Anakin, you're breaking my heart"

koolruningz
I had a big smile on my dial when Luke and Leia were named.

Smodden
Yes I know the feeling you speek of. That nostalgic/emotional feeling that you get when you hear "Chewbacca" or Luke...or hear Darth Vader breathing.

I really got that feeling at the end on Tatoinee(sp?) when luke's adopted parents step up and look at the sunsets...

Great stuff lucas...weep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.