Erased memories

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkestJedi
First off, C-3PO n R2-D2's memories were erased right, and since they were who erased them, its bothering me and i must have not been paying attention when this happened, cause me was tired.

mephistodesigns
only threepio had his mem. erased. R2 then kinda laughed at him....good stuff.

Texansfan05
C-3PO Got his memory erased but R2D2 was allowed to keep his memories Captain Antillies erased his memory.

Soda
yeah the scene towards the end I think Bail Organa orders the memory wipe? cant remember exactly

NoFate007
He says "have the protocol droid's memory wiped" not R2. That is why R2 is how he is in the OT, where he knows how to find Kenobi, he knows about everything like that.

Lazerlike42
why not erase R2-D2s though? I could not figure this out....

astrofan428
3po would never believe R2 anyway.

Lord Yoda
they knew threepio wouldn't be able to keep his mouth shut and they knew artoo can't talk.

Eddy Urquia
Originally posted by NoFate007
He says "have the protocol droid's memory wiped" not R2. That is why R2 is how he is in the OT, where he knows how to find Kenobi, he knows about everything like that.

Nofate is correct. that is why Obiwan is so suspicious when look says that that little R2 unit was his and was looking for him. R2 knows everything. Now, why would R2 not tell luke during those loooong Xwing ries to Taatooine and Dagobah? R2 always would beep and ask if lukw wanted him to fly. R2 is a robot with coplicated CPU's and wires. Why, if R2 did not get memory wipe, does he not tell(beep) to Luke skywalker that he use to fly with his father back in the Nam days(prequels)? R2 must register that Luke SKYWALKER is related to Anakin SKYWALKER. OMG...we found a loop hole in the writting. Besides I never liked the thought that C3PO was created by Anikin(young).

tlbauerle
I have maintained since before TPM that R2 NEVER had his memory erased. I kick ass.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.